KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Proservice Hawaii Reviews

Updated Jun 14, 2022

Found 160 of over 164 reviews

4.0
Proservice Hawaii President Ben Godsey (no image)
Ben Godsey

131 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Proservice Hawaii and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Great for Growth and Company Culture

May 17, 2022 - CX Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with ProService Hawaii for 5+ years and have experienced a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth in that time. My original reason for signing on with ProService was the culture of the company. It’s a motivating and collaborative company culture where you feel valued and appreciated for the work you do. Celebrating wins and employee accomplishments is a highlight here and you feel like part of a team. Every individual’s work is tied back to our theme and our company goals which allows us to have fun while doing the hard work. It’s a fast paced yet supportive environment that promotes and encourages growth opportunities at an individual level. While that was my original reason for signing on with ProService, I’ve learned that I stick around because of our mission and what the purpose of the company is - to help employers succeed in Hawaii. My role within the company has shifted over the years into a position where I feel most connected to our mission. What we do here matters. Is it a lot of work? Yes. Are there days when I am not 100% confident? Yes. Are there times I don’t always understand the ask and have to ask again? Sure. But with all that, there is never a day that I don’t feel like my work matters. I understand the bigger picture and truly feel pride in the work I do here. We have a culture of open communication and transparency. I know I can speak my mind on a topic and be blunt without feeling fearful of my honesty because the conversation is always about the client. We embrace brutal facts as a company and use them as a way to improve. I’m excited about the direction we’re headed in with the new executive team in place. They are driving a number of improvements we haven’t seen before and putting an emphasis on planning and iterating ideas to ensure we are not stuck. Training across the organization is also improving and more thought is being put into working collaboratively as opposed to siloed workstreams.

Cons

This biggest issue I have simply revolves around the amount of growth we have had externally compared to the growth we have had internally. We need more great people like you to cover the work. It is hard to find talented people with the right combination of skills and heart so at times, this can make the workload seem heavy. I am optimistic that this will get better as we continue to seek out others to join the company.

2. 5.0

Fantastic Leadership - Great Comp

Jun 14, 2022 - Sales BDM
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined ProService in January and have been continually impressed with the company. There was a leadership change recently and the sales team is great to work for. The compensation is fantastic, especially for Hawaii

Cons

I don’t have anything bad to say

3. 5.0

Growth and Development

Jun 13, 2022 - Client Services Advocate in Kahului, HI
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company offers outstanding opportunities for GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT. Excellent Work life balance and overall, family friendly environment.

Cons

None that I’m concerned about :)

4. 5.0

Growth And Developement

Jun 13, 2022 - Client Service Advocate in Kahului, HI
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Outstanding oppurtunities for Growth and Development ! *Excellent work life balance.

Cons

None that concerns me :)

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Senior Management has great vision and focus on clients

May 16, 2022 - Strategic Account Manager in Honolulu, HI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great upper management has led the company to continuous growth through the years, tremendous focus on helping clients succeed with their businesses.

Cons

If you are driven and ambitious, then this is the company for you

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Driven & Supportive

May 14, 2022 - Implementation Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

PSH has a welcoming and supportive staff. They are mission-driven and work to make a positive impact in Hawaii and beyond.

Cons

No major cons to share.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Organization to work for!

Apr 26, 2022 - Payroll Services Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of Resources given to execute great work. Reliable team atmosphere who is always available when you need help. Opportunities to share your stucks, wins and learns across org. Great benefits! Lots of room for internal growth! Allows for work life balance.

Cons

Hard work is a must, as we strive to provide the best service to our clients in a timely and professional manner. Although, once you get used to to the pace it will become natural.

8. 4.0

Awesome Career Opportunity

Apr 27, 2022 - Benefits Service Consultant in Honolulu, HI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great managers, caring staff, wonderful benefits, opportunities to learn and grow your career, the company will take a chance on you with little office experience, on the job training and plenty of learning experiences along the way, and the possibility to work remotely

Cons

Office is in Hawaii Kai but we are able to work remote, learning curve is high but they give you the tools and people to help you grow, lots of work to be done in each role but there is a lot of support

9. 5.0

What’s not to love?

Apr 7, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Honolulu, HI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule, full healthcare benefits, really awesome and supportable leadership, achievable goal setting, and many options for career pathing.

Cons

I genuinely cannot think of any legitimate cons. If I had to pick anything that I would like improved, I would ask for more annual PTO, but even that is pushing it because we already have 3 weeks and flexible schedules. I’m happy.

10. 5.0

Growth oriented company

Apr 7, 2022 - Marketing in Honolulu, HI
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Performance driven culture to provide clients great service - High quality people - Great collaboration - for example, between Sales and Marketing - Innovation in programs for the business community - Opportunities to give back - volunteering

Cons

- Can be too fast paced for some

Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Reviews

Proservice Hawaii Reviews FAQs

Proservice Hawaii has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 164 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Proservice Hawaii to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 25% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Proservice Hawaii employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Proservice Hawaii. This rating has improved by 24% over the last 12 months.

74% of Proservice Hawaii employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Proservice Hawaii 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Proservice Hawaii to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Proservice Hawaii Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Proservice Hawaii? Share Your Experiences

Proservice Hawaii Careers

Cover image for Proservice Hawaii

Our Purpose is to empower employers to succeed in Hawaii. We’re a company that’s passionate about all things HR. We are dedicated to...More

• Core Values
  • Culture
  • Our Employee Promises
  • Benefits and Perks

Company Updates

Logo

259 days ago

Events
Want to work at a company that supports and empowers over 2,500 of Hawaii's local businesses? If you’re located in Hawaii, we’re hosting a Virtual Job Fair on Friday, October 22nd, providing you an opportunity to get individual time with one of our team leads! Review open positions, select a time that works best for you, upload your resume, and you're all set. First come first served so reserve your spot today! Click the link to schedule a 15-minute introduction call with one of our team leads!
Online appointment scheduling
go.oncehub.com

Proservice Hawaii Photos

+ Add Photo
Proservice Hawaii photo of: Happy Holidays from the ProService Hawaii Maui Office!
Proservice Hawaii photo of: Happy Employee Appreciation Day! We surprised all of our employees with some company swag!
Proservice Hawaii photo of: #PROhanaDay!
Proservice Hawaii photo of: We kicked off our Community Impact Program in 2020 by supporting #masks4hi and #showaloha challenges! We donated over $22,000 to 3 different non-profit organizations!
Proservice Hawaii photo of: We welcomed our first group of new hires during COVID in a new virtual format!
Proservice Hawaii photo of: Since we were not able to be together, we started a new Thanksgiving Tradition last year! We gave thanks to our employees by hosting a drive-pie, and got a pie from Ted's Bakery!
Proservice Hawaii photo of: Since we were not able to be together in 2002, we started a new Thanksgiving Tradition! We hosted a drive pie to pass out one of Ted's Bakery famous pies to our employees!