Prospect 33 Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2019

Found 14 reviews

5.0
Tom Spouse
  1. "Fantastic company to work for"

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for more than a year

Pros

P33 truly cares about each employee they have. Management knows the market in and out, and assists with getting their employees skills up to par to be placed on great projects. The Future Leaders Programme is an excellent career accelerator for any individual looking to take their career to the next level. In a time of constant technology growth & innovation - this programme is essential for any employee in the...

Cons

No cons come to mind.

Prospect 332019-06-06

June 11, 2019Chief Executive Officer

Thanks so much for the great review. I am so glad that you've enjoyed being part of the Future Leaders Programme. We are all extremely proud of the achievements of the Programme and, above all, the people who have participated in it.

"An excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Technology Analyst

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Prospect 33 is a great place to work with wonderful people and culture. Everyone gives it 100% and really inspires you to do the same.

Cons

There hasn't been anything I've seen that I would consider a con.

Prospect 332019-05-16

May 20, 2019CEO & Chairman

Many thanks for the great review. We all try very hard to make Prospect 33 such a great place to work and it's a great pleasure to see your awesome review.

"Excellent move into a new industry!"

Former Employee - Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Assistance with finding best career placement, highly transparent in planning career moves

Cons

Must rely on senior leaders that are quire busy

Advice to Management

Invest in more experienced ground level management for projects that are consistent with Prospect 33

Prospect 332017-11-23

July 4, 2018Chairman

Congratulations on your successful career so far. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

"Thanks"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for them for less than a year and then I got a full time job with the investment bank they placed me in.

Cons

The hours were and are closer to ten hours a day in the bank I worked in and continue to work full time at.

Advice to Management

Take care of Sarah who got me the job and visited me down here. Thanks for making it easy to go full time.

Prospect 332016-04-24

June 5, 2016President

While it is true Financial Services can have long hours, I am glad your hard work resulted in a full time career at the Investment Bank you started in with us. Tom and I will continue to take good care of Sarah who has grown our footprint in Jacksonville, Tampa, Raleigh Delaware ...

"Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33

Pros

Care about their employees Have access to top banks to place employees at

Cons

Starting salary was not as high as some other consulting firms

Prospect 332015-07-19

August 20, 2015CEO

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. Dom and I are strong believers in always paying people their market wage. We do however believe that the most important thing we can offer all our employees is the opportunity to grow and develop their careers. In the longer ...

"A Fantastic Experience Both Professionally and Personally!"

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33 for more than 8 years

Pros

My relationship with Prospect 33 dates back to 2008 and I’m pleased to say that this company deserves the highest possible rating. During the subprime mortgage crisis I remained employed but was intent on reinventing my career to stay ahead of changing market conditions and it was Prospect 33 that recruited me and presented so many new opportunities that continue to sustain my career present day. They also truly care...

Cons

I can think of no negative occurrences to report. From initial recruitment to career placement milestones, it has been a wholly positive experience.

Advice to Management

I’ve had the privilege of participating in, and witnessing the company’s well-deserved growth. Rather than offer advice, I instead prefer to wish Prospect 33 continued success and express my confidence that their advancement in the global marketplace will continue well into the future.

Prospect 332015-07-17

August 19, 2015President

We are sad to see you go after eight years, but are happy you are going full time with a great bank. I look forward to working with you lots in the future. Thank you for all you have done to support us.

"It was the most fabulous experience with a consulting company that really cared for me and my career"

Former Employee - IT Support Analyst - Equity Applications in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33 for more than a year

Pros

Prospect 33 is like a true friend that cares fro you and your well-being. The staff is very professional and friendly and will respond to your queries with utmost urgency. They deal with the top names in the business and are very straight and upfront about everything, the staff is courteous and will treat you like a friend. They are like a little family that cares about each other.

Cons

I really don't have anything that is negative about tis company

Prospect 332014-10-14

June 26, 2015CEO

Thanks for your words. You have summarized the very values that we all place highest at Prospect 33. I am sad that you don't currently work with us, and I hope you come back. I also hope we can get you to give us a five star rating next time :-)

"Career development oppertunities"

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast growing company. Access to great opportunities in the financial industry. Work - life -balance.

Cons

Can't find a downside so far

Prospect 332013-07-03

July 13, 2015President

Work life balance is very important and I appreciate this kind review. Thanks

"Prospect 33 offers great opportunities to progress your career."

Current Employee - Analyst in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Prospect 33 for more than a year

Pros

- Wide variety of positions within great firms. - Helpful management and staff. - Longterm job security

Cons

- None that I have came across. Prospect 33 has been very helpful and great to work with.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Prospect 332012-10-05

"Exceeding Expectiations"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Prospect 33

Pros

Fast paced, dynamic, growing, one of the best global companies you would want to keep working with, that has a team of professional, caring, fantastic and brillaint people

Cons

No cons so far that I know of

Prospect 332017-02-13

March 9, 2017President

We are really looking to grow in Canada and appreciate the feedback. Sophie and John are focused in both Montreal and Toronto and we are enjoying the great opportunities and welcome we get in Canada. Thank you Dom

Found 14 reviews