Prosum Reviews | Glassdoor

Prosum Reviews

Updated July 19, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • There's a team, and they are willing to help (in 3 reviews)

• The company has a great culture and is seeking to position itself as a leader in the technology services space (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Please do your research before joining this awful company by connecting with former employees on LinkedIn and asking them their personal experience (in 2 reviews)

1. "Best contract experience with outstanding staff"

Former Employee - IT Systems Administrator in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - IT Systems Administrator in Denver, CO

Pros

Working with Brian Duke and Steve Strakal was the best experience I've ever had with a recruiting firm. Both are extremely professional and hard working individuals. The entire process moved swiftly and smoothly with no errors due to the hard efforts put in from Brian and Steve. There was no time wasted and complete transparency as to where everything was at in the process. Brian and Steve made sure that my requests were meet and fought tooth and nail for everything I asked and then more. Any delays in the process were on my end and they showed great patience with me while I was holding the process.

Cons

Only con is I wish they could've found me sooner.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the great and kind service. It was always exciting to see a call from Prosum and I enjoyed working with Brian and Steve through this process.

"Great recruiting team"

Former Employee - Tech Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Tech Candidate in Irvine, CA

I worked at Prosum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked with Eric and Virgil for a role and they were able to get me the interview and prepare me very well. They helped me do some research on companies that were interested in me and were integral in getting me in front of the right people. They were great at selling my qualifications and getting me a good deal. They do it the right way in emphasizing a high level of communication with their clients and candidates.

Cons

None I can think of. They were very strong. They didn't make promises they couldn't keep which is unusual in recruiting.

Advice to Management

None

"Contractor's Perspective"

Current Employee - Performance Analyst in Greenwood Village, CO
    Current Employee - Performance Analyst in Greenwood Village, CO

Pros

The team in Denver offers an ideal culture, great insight while building long lasting relationships. Jason and Steve’s communication standards are 100% world class as they are continually providing me updates and plans for my career path. I would definitely recommend Prosum to a professional colleague.

Cons

Not working with Prosum earlier in my career.

Advice to Management

Continue to change and evolve as a company.

"Great culture, smart/fun people!"

Current Employee - Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Prosum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The co-CEOs have established a company with a great culture at the center. And this culture is what helps attract and retain friendly, smart, humble and driven employees.
    The focus on relationship building with team members, clients and applicants is refreshing.

Cons

At this point I don't have any cons!

Advice to Management

Keep fostering a core value driven culture.

"Good People"

Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Systems Administrative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Prosum (More than 3 years)

Pros

Integrity, Strength, Family, understanding & trustworthy

Cons

As a contractor I do not get to see the day to day first hand. My experiences with Prosum HR and Recruiters (Andy). Give of a feeling of family, yes all family's have issues. Its sticking it out and keeping your word. so for cons they have none from me.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!!!

"Great Environment, Culture, and Overall Strategic Vision"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prosum full-time

Pros

Very competitive salary, open vacation policy, values employees, metric driven but no micro-management, always on top of market trends and innovative solutions for customers / potential clients

Cons

I have not been able to determine any cons here. Still yet to be seen.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"Recruiting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prosum full-time

Pros

Prosum get's it. They treat us as adults and allow us to work. Although activities are very important, and this is a performance based culture, there's an understanding on what it takes to be a success, and they support us in this effort. It's flexible. It's refreshing. They are about results, and not caught up in the granular measurements that other firms seem to be. There is a culture here that desires to win, have fun, and keep it simple. At the same time it's professional, and this group knows when it's time to "knuckle down" and complete the tasks. I love it. The people here are awesome. There's a team, and they are willing to help. We're not perfect. No one can claim this, but there's a culture here that wants to be successful and wants everyone to be part of that success.

Cons

Growing pains of a new office in Denver. That's been about it. Just getting things up to speed and learning what's important from a Prosum perspective. Not much to complain about.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep it simple. Focus on results and don't take your eye off of the big picture. Stay close to your team, and understand their life and challenges like you do now. Don't get caught counting your money rather than caring for your people. You do well in all these areas, but it takes vigilance to sustain it.

8. "Marketing Coordinator"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Fantastic environment! The energy in the office is unreal.

Cons

Is there such thing as too much fun?

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Consultant"

Former Employee - Senior BI Engineer - Consultant in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Senior BI Engineer - Consultant in Santa Monica, CA

Pros

This company works as Swiss watch. Every step of interview process with a client is under control, a hiring process is fast and convenient. Company managers were staying it touch continuously during the whole length of assignment with a client. You definitely fill mutual respect all the time.

Cons

I have no cons at all in case everything was handled on top professional level. May be it's a very rare situation, but I really have no cons.

Advice to Management

Ladies and gentlemen. Your company operates as well oiled machine. Keep your highest standards. It was a real pleasure working with you.

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Flexible schedule, drinking wine at work, poker night, cool coworkers

Cons

Fantastic location, this is a dream job. No cons.

Advice to Management

Awesome management, very ethical, respect for all employees even those with high school degrees