Prosync Test Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"CEO MIA"

Former Employee - Software Test Engineer in Ellicott City, MD
    Former Employee - Software Test Engineer in Ellicott City, MD

I worked at Prosync full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at the company for about a year, most people don't last much longer than that. While there the atmosphere was always easy going and nothing was rushed making the work very easy and not stressful at all.

Cons

While the contracting world is very volatile and funding comes and goes, nothing excuses the company's CEO from being absent as 18 of his employees receive word that they will have to locate new jobs without any notice. For one week employees were left in limbo wondering if they were going to be allowed back into work and then without notice were all informed funding was not coming. During this time period, the CEO never sent out one email and was not present to provide his condolences.

Advice to Management

Engage employees more post hiring. Sitting around for months without work creates bad habits, sets low expectations, and diminishes morale.

"Follow up to work there at your own risk"

Former Employee - Test Engineer in Ellicott City, MD

I worked at Prosync full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fully paid health and dental benefits

Cons

The management can't be trusted. Maybe it has changed since I've left there, but the management only keeps a select few in the loop. If you're not part of the "in crowd", they'll do whatever it takes to make you quit or get fired(sidenote: they'll replace you very quickly which makes it seem as if it's a body shop and you're expendable). They foster a toxic work environment where hard work isn't necessarily rewarded, meaning don't be shocked if you see someone who doesn't deserve a promotion receive one there. Like I said, maybe it's changed for the better; one can only hope.

Advice to Management

What could have been a great place to work has been ruined by the management team. The owner needs to clean house before it's too late.

Prosync Response

Feb 21, 2016 – Staffing Manager

We are so sorry to hear you feel this way. Because we have had such turnover in the corporate office, we think you will find ProSync a wonderful place to work. We are excited about the... More

"You're Fired- Two words to cover up foul play in the corporate office"

Former Employee - Test Engineer in Ellicott City, MD

I worked at Prosync full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent pay
    Family events
    Employees of the corporate office who were not management were fun to work with and great

Cons

Management execs sure know how to sexually harass employees and brush it off like it is nothing. There are no ethics in this place of business. Because of their position, a filed complaint magically disappeared from an HR file. This company is beyond ridiculous. Favoritism plays a part in this company. If you aren't part of the "cool crowd" they will make it their mission to say and do things to make you quit or get fired. The turnover rate is very high and you are quickly replaced as if they planned to fire you months before you even catch wind. Leadership says "I'm going on-site." No that is not what happens. They go home, or wherever they choose and avoid work all while milking the clock. Office fraternization is the bread and butter for certain individuals. They cannot be trusted and will make it hard for you to move on after leaving the company.

Advice to Management

Your former and current employees think you're a joke. It may be time to reevaluate your work ethics.

Prosync Response

Feb 21, 2016 – Staffing Manager

I am sorry for your experience. But, I can assure you with all the changes, you would actually like Prosync now!