Provisur Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "HR Coordinator"

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Whitewater, WI
    Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Whitewater, WI

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly environment. The company truly cares about their employees and wishes to see them succeed and progress through the company. During the interview process, it was not intimidating. Those who interviewed me were transparent with their roles, explaining the company, and with the tasks and responsibilities with my role. There were no surprises when i started because it was explained to me during the hiring process. Another way they show they care is through their benefits and what they have to offer their employees.

Cons

I have yet to find cons

Advice to Management

Continue with your mission for customers, the company, and your employees.

Mar 13, 2019 – HR Analyst

Thank you for sharing. We are glad we made a favorable first impression and that you are enjoying the job, culture, and people here at Provisur. Enjoy your journey with us, we certainly hope that... More

2. "Good stable respectable employeer constantly trying to improve."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mokena, IL

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good benefits, Stable, Executives put in effort and are always active and evolving the company's future, company provides food for employee events/anniversaries, the company as a whole respects its employees and values their skills.

Cons

Not enough employees, they try to give the existing employees multiple responsibilities as if your main job isn't enough. Pay could be higher rather than spending large sums of money in other areas.

Advice to Management

Figure out a way to get actual employee's opinions, rather than only managers. The workers are the ones that do the work and create and make the company, they are more than capable of giving their opinion on what should be done and have the experience which should be highly valued. Departments don't seem to work together in certain aspects, certain steps in pipelines are bypassed and the weight falls on other departments for something they didn't even have a say or hand in.

Mar 13, 2019 – HR Analyst

We value your honest input and want to hear more about your ideas. Please take advantage of our open door policy and speak with your manager, one-over manager, HR Manager, or business unit officer... More

"Not an employee-friendly or positive place."

Former Employee - Production Machine Operator in Mokena, IL
    Former Employee - Production Machine Operator in Mokena, IL

I worked at Provisur Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

there is plenty of overtime

Cons

No room for advance...all outside hires.
    No raise or even cost of living in 6 years
    A lot of mandatory OT...12 hr days and weekends.
    A lot of blame passes to the floor workers for lack of production.
    Taking advantage of workers with a “be lucky you have a job” attitude.

Feb 15, 2019 – HR Analyst

We are sorry to hear that your experience with Provisur was unfavorable. Our open door policy across the company encourages employees to speak with their supervisor or HR on any topic including work... More

4. "Opportunities abound"

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Provisur is a solid company with a strong upward trajectory. They acquire small companies with complimentary product lines and continue to grow at a good rate. Leadership likes to challenge employees with meaty projects and variety in their work. Coworkers are smart, helpful and hard working with most doing their fair share. It's a great place to grow your career, especially in engineering, sourcing, production, and finance.

Cons

There is always a lot to do, sometimes too much, but it is better to be busy than bored. The systems need to be updated. They won't support the business as the business continues to grow. Many processes need to be streamlined or automated. There is not enough PTO but the rest of the benefits are good.

Advice to Management

Engage with the employees more, get to know people and soften the culture by adding more activities and team building experiences. Allow telecommuting.

Jan 7, 2019 – HR Analyst

Your feedback is appreciated and insightful. We are glad that the work you do provides challenges and professional growth. We value your ideas and hope you continue to share them with your manager... More

5. "A Good, Stable Job"

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Provisur has proven to be a reliable, steady job. I have been at the company for over five years now, and I can honestly say there have been no periods where I have ever felt bored or unchallenged with my work assignments (in a good way). The atmosphere of the business is generally one of respect, and co-workers are typically helpful with regards to lending assistance and knowledge to projects that fall within their realm of expertise. Good work often does not go unappreciated or unnoticed by managers/executives, so there is incentive to commit additional effort into responsibilities.

Provisur also offers good healthcare benefits, as well as 401k. Overall a nice place to work and build a career.

Cons

Initially a relatively small number of Paid Time Off (PTO). I believe new employees start with five days, and then get 10 at the start of the next year. There are no "sick days," so not coming into work due to feeling ill will cut into PTO time. However, employees do earn more PTO the longer they stay with Provisur, and the company does let out for certain holidays.

Another con, at least in my experience, is that project loads can become overwhelming due to last minute requests. Balancing multiple assignments within short spans of time is fairly common.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to improve on the timing for last minute requests. Communicate often with employees regarding what your staff's current workload is, so that everyone within the department can agree to a reasonable deadline.

Jan 7, 2019 – HR Analyst

We are grateful for your feedback and recommendations. It's great to hear that your experience has been rewarding and provided you professional development. Acknowledging the great work our team... More

6. "company in constant transition"

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time

Pros

good entry level job opportunities

Cons

job advancement opportunities are few

Jan 7, 2019 – HR Analyst

Thank you for your feedback! Please speak with your manager or HR about career growth and advancement opportunities.

"Swipe Right"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mokena, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mokena, IL

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

As a kid I always dreamed of seeing the world. Growing up in a rural area, there was a good chance that was never going to happen. Then…..I came to work here. Through this company I have literally seen the world. As a technician and in management. The work here is good. Out of the box thinking is encouraged, (Thank God). New ideas are welcomed, and worked on. Impossible tasks are made possible through innovation and teamwork. People are friendly and eager to help.

Cons

Need more resources. Need more team members. (Need less meetings)

Advice to Management

Keep at it

Jan 15, 2019 – HR Analyst

Thank you for sharing your experience at Provisur. We are glad it's a positive one. We appreciate your perspective and enthusiasm, and always feel free to share your ideas with your manager or HR.... More

8. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mokena, IL

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Provisur Technologies is a company that is continuously growing and making strategic investments in that growth and its employees. The leadership team is approachable, willing to listen to ideas and involved. In the year that I've been here, I have been impressed with the structure of the company and the plans to continue to grow the company. The employees are friendly and great to work with. I really see this company as somewhere I can grow and remain at for years to come.

Cons

I think the vacation time is a little low. It would be nice to have a full two weeks, after a year. Some parts of the company can be a little outdated ("old school"), but they are definitely working on those parts. Change takes time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I enjoy working with you all!

Jan 15, 2019 – HR Analyst

This is great feedback. We strive to maintain an open door policy and are happy to hear that it is working. We appreciate your enthusiasm and hope you can realize your career goals with us... More

9. "Good place to grow"

Current Employee - Manager in Mokena, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Mokena, IL

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company undergoing a positive change in culture that will position Provisur to bring more value to their customers. While there are some growing pains it is a place where you can grow.

Cons

Sometimes there can be a lack of coordination between the business units.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage, listen to and respect all employees.

Jan 15, 2019 – HR Analyst

This is great feedback. As a growing company we do experience some growing pains, but we have talented employees like you to help us work through them. Don't hesitate to share your ideas for... More

10. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mokena, IL

I have been working at Provisur Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Global company with plenty of opportunities. Company is looking to grow and is focused on NPD and the customer.

Cons

More good projects and initiatives than time and resources to get them all done. Need to do a better job prioritizing activities.

Advice to Management

Continue to add the resources and personnel necessary to achieve our goals.

Jan 15, 2019 – HR Analyst

Thank you for your review. We are always looking to expand our product offering as we grow organically and through acquisition. To manage our projects and exceed our customer expectations, we have to... More