Cover image for PruittHealth

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

PruittHealth Employee Reviews about "paycheck"

Updated Nov 20, 2022

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 897 of over 917 reviews
3.4
65% Recommend to a Friend
PruittHealth Chairman and CEO Neil Pruitt Jr.
66% Approve of CEO

Found 1 of over 917 reviews

3.4
PruittHealth Chairman and CEO Neil Pruitt Jr.
Neil Pruitt Jr.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is great to cover up how terrible the company is(in 51 reviews)
  • "On a local level the people are great!(in 30 reviews)
  • "Competitive salary but must 'clique' with administrator of one facility.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Coworkers are great and caring(in 20 reviews)
  • "Friendly staff and very approacheable(in 18 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of PruittHealth and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "paycheck"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

CONNECTED, ENGAGING , TRUSTING & REWARDING CULTURE!!

Aug 31, 2022 - Case Mix Director in Lilburn, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant Management all levels. Delivers highest quality of care for residents in caring, loving environment. Promotes teamwork and upward mobility. Provides excellent continuing education based on job area. Above average pay with rewarding bonus programs. Excellent benefits. Professional, family oriented work environment. Encourages strong work ethic and makes you feel valued!!

Cons

ABSOLUTELY NOT EVEN ONE negative thing in my experience working with PRUITT HEALTH.

PruittHealth Response

WOW! Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Your dedication is what makes PruittHealth a great place to be. We appreciate your hard work and continued dedication to the PruittHealth family. Thank you for all you do each and every day! We are grateful for our partners! #FamilyMakesUsStronger

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent Company

Nov 3, 2022 - Pharmacy Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

family oriented, great Supervisors, pay is great based on experience. willing to train you for success.

Cons

every job has their ups and downs, but Pruitt helps you work through any problem.

3. Join the PruittHealth team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great career choice!

Nov 2, 2022 - Regional Director in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is stable and growing further expanding in several states. The pay is competitive and every effort is being made to retain partners and keep our staff appreciated! The goal is to take excellent care of our patients and ensure we have excellent staff to do so.

Cons

You have to do the work and use your time to better the lives of others. If you are looking for a place to just get a check- this won’t be the right place for you. We care about our residents and come to work daily to improve their quality of life which could be their last days or years of their life.

PruittHealth Response

Thank you for your support and contribution to PruittHealth. We continue to focus on career development. Thank you for sharing and for all you do each and every day. Your insight will help us continue to make improvements in these areas.

5. 5.0

My opinions

Nov 16, 2022 - Medical Records Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love people, I enjoy observing partners expand their knowledge/ career and PruittHealth gives you that opportunity. I have been fortunate to work with some amazing people that make most of my days run smooth. The majority of the residents that are admitted to the facility are not difficult to please, they get along well with our partners for the most part.

Cons

Unfortunately we don’t have enough partners to complete some assignments or take care of some responsibilities throughout the facility. We need assistance in all departments. Health insurance is very expensive.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sixth year

Oct 1, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you have the administrator that I have, you are lucky. If you have the ones I have seen in other homes, I feel for you. My administrator follows the rules despite popularity. She supports me in my position and helps me in maintaining the regulations for infection prevention and isolation precautions especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Cons

No retirement program, you have no access to your 401K for several years after you leave the company. Had I known that, I would not have started contributing to that program. I would have done a direct contribution to mt existing 401K I had @ another company. Only one paid hidalgo per year! REALLY! Never have I ever! How cheap can you get! The health insurance is so lame and expensive! Thank the good Lord I am a military dependent and have no need for that I insurance. I understand why so many of our employees either have no insurance or are on medicaid.

PruittHealth Response

Thank you for your feedback and contribution to PruittHealth. This feedback will help us continue to make improvements in supporting our partners. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for all you do each and every day!

7. 4.0

Filled with blessings.

Nov 16, 2022 - Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pruitt Health gave me the education that I needed to be able to care for my Mother that had alzheimers. I had alot of experience that helped me so much when she became sick.

Cons

Having to work short handed at times.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Willingness to work under all conditions

Sep 29, 2022 - Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The patients are great! -The pay beats the rest! -Teaches you to do your job alone… with no help. -Teaches you time management as a medical professional -Almost… unlimited overtime! -mandatory CEU’s due every month!

Cons

-There is never enough help -The nurse load is Heavy…on your feet your whole shift -You will work for EVERY dollar…you will work -With not enough help the patients at times loose care time that is needed! -Not always set assignment, you can be bounced around in the beginning. -It’s a revolving door -upper management not always as informative in considerable amount of time.

PruittHealth Response

Thank you so much for your your feedback as a member of the PruittHealth family! We appreciate your insight and support. Your feedback has been heard and will help us continue to make improvements in supporting our partners. #FamilyMakesUsStronger

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

We are family at PruittHealth/Columbia

Sep 14, 2022 - Senior CNA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best reasons for me are the residents first. Most of them are very grateful for the care that I provide. The second reason is that I love what I do. You have to have a love for service.

Cons

Working short staffed most of the time. Being underpaid and not feeling appreciated. One big problem is CNAs always leaving the floor for long periods of time. The workload is very heavy and new CNAs will not stay when they are left alone and cannot get assistance from staff when they need it.

PruittHealth Response

Wow! Thank you for your 5 star review! Keep up the great work and thank you so much for sharing with us your experience! We are grateful for our partners! #FamilyMakesUsStronger Your feedback has been heard, and we truly appreciate you sharing your experience as a member of the PruittHealth family.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

STAFF DIRTIER THAN RESIDENTS ROOMS

Oct 2, 2022 - Enviromental Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

none except a paycheck and close to home

Cons

In housekeeping, you will be cleaning up after dirty nasty staff . Not even sure why we have trashcans in the facility. Trash is all around the cans. Food is always on the floors and when a staff member leave out, be prepared to picking up dirty gloves UNDER the trashcans. Dirty diapers, pillows behind a made up bed Be prepared to trying to mop up juice spills that are left over night because some nurses think they are too good to pick up dropped items. We called the chart room the Daycare. They kept their area looking like a pigs pen. Be prepared for residents asking you to do things because they say no one answers the call lights(TRUE) Detailed rooms need to be done over because staff uses the clean bed to place all their items +items belonging to another resident on the bed. Empty rooms being used by night staff. We know this because they leave towels or sheets on the chair, and snack food on the floor

PruittHealth Response

We are disappointed to hear about your experience working with PruittHealth, but we are glad you brought these issues to our attention. PruittHealth is committed to an environment where open, honest communications are the expectation, not the exception. This feedback will help us continue to make improvements. Thank you for your feedback and former contribution to PruittHealth.

11. 4.0

Best place

Nov 17, 2022 - Housekeeping in Fayetteville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like to work here because of the residents and my co-workers.

Cons

Lack of communication and no appreciation for staff members.

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with PruittHealth Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at PruittHealth? Share Your Experiences

PruittHealth Careers

Cover image for PruittHealth

Not just a career. A mission. Seeking a career built on compassion? Look no further. At PruittHealth, our family of employee partners are...More

• Commitment
  • Model of Care
  • PruittCares
  • Careers

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

12 days ago

Events
👇CHECK THIS OUT! 👇 We have a new events page on our career site where you can view the latest hiring events in your area! Register for an event today and get the opportunity to share your skillsets and career goals with our amazing clinical leadership teams and healthcare recruiters! 👋 Don't see anything posted in your area? Email us at HireMe@PruittHealth.com, and a recruiter will be in touch within 24hrs! 👋
Shared image - Events at Pruitt Health | Events 1 to 5 in Event Listing
Events at Pruitt Health | Events 1 to 5 in Event Listing
careers.pruitthealth.com

27 days ago

Company News
📢Have you heard the news? PruittHealth offers Healthcare Education Scholarships! 🎓 Our program was created to help defray the cost of education for students dedicated to pursuing a career in the healthcare industry. Come check out our career page to learn more about our scholarship eligibility and details. A scholarship recipient shared, “To be honest, this scholarship nearly paid for my entire RN education. I was then able to reapply in order to further my education to obtain my BSN. Because of this, I not only became the DHS at PruittHealth Hospice Swainsboro for over 2 years, I now, am the Administrator of the PruittHealth Hospice of Savannah.” We believe in our program and our employee partners do too! Come grow with us and become a part of our family of employee partners! Click the image below to find out more information!
Shared image - Healthcare Education Scholarships | PruittCares Foundation
Healthcare Education Scholarships | PruittCares Foundation
www.pruittcares.org

PruittHealth Photos

+ Add Photo
PruittHealth photo of: PruittHealth - Carolina Point recently celebrated their therapy team with breakfast, sweet treats, gift bags, and lunch.
PruittHealth photo of: PruittHealth Therapy Services Recruiting Event
PruittHealth photo of: USC Recruiting Event
PruittHealth photo of: Therapy Services
PruittHealth photo of: GO BRAVES! Congratulations to the Atlanta Braves on winning their fifth-consecutive NL East Division Championship! Best of luck in the Postseason! PruittHealth is a proud partner of the Atla
PruittHealth photo of: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services named PruittHealth SouthWood a five-star center
PruittHealth photo of: Our environmental services team receive coffee and donuts in honor of Environmental Services Week

Expert Career Advice

UnitedHealth Group

3.5

15,213 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 917 PruittHealth reviews submitted anonymously by PruittHealth employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if PruittHealth is right for you.