- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
Found 81 of over 81 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Management is top notch." (in 10 reviews)
- "The managers are also mainly motivating, we can rely on them as necessary and they help guide us along the way which I think is effective to reach our goals." (in 6 reviews)
- "Pay is competitive and there is an entire marketing effort that brings qualified leads to advisors." (in 5 reviews)
- "Amazing people, good opportunity to work and advance your career." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great benefits, PTO, Roth option in the 401(k)." (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 12, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are numerous opportunities to advance within the organization. Everything is good here and promotions are based on outcomes and metrics. The company's appreciation for its workers is reflected in their compensation. Numerous opportunities for professional advancement. The management offers comprehensive and detailed training,
Nothing so far that I feel I want to say.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 29, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very Organized Good if you like structure
Poor Culture Not a ton of opportunities for Growth Don't truly care for their Employees.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 16, 2021 - Financial PlanningRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The training is one of the aspects of working at PFA that I value the most. I learnt about customer services, as well as tax and financial planning methods, at this firm. Employees' personal growth and professional accomplishment are prioritized here, motivating all employees to continue their learning.
No negatives to mention at present. Our training and growth is given priority, which give a major satisfaction.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 23, 2021 - Financial PlanningRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
By emphasizing on financial education and having comprehensive advising knowledge, I always wanted to become a financial advisor with the aim to assist everyone in achieving their financial goals. One of the things about working at PFA that I adore the most is the training. At this organization, I learned about client service, as well as tax and financial planning strategies. The company has a good reputation and has been in business for quite some time. My supervisors are supportive and make sure we have everything we need to complete our responsibilities.
Workload might increase at times or can get challenging, but then it helps to upgrade your skills and progress in career.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 14, 2021 - Financial AdvisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People and management here are really easy to work with. The management is really approachable and open for communication. I feel like our voices are heard as they really value our feedback. Competitive pay and benefits. Well organized company with good workflow and healthy work-life balance. Good opportunities for professional growth and building your career in finance.
I have no major cons to mention. Highly recommend this company! It is all been very good as so far.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 11, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I work with dedicated and talented professionals who have been a constant source of motivation in my career. What I especially like is the in-depth training they provided me. This has helped build my confidence in my skills. It’s hard not to be successful here with the amount of training and support from peers and managements.
The most challenging part of the job was working with different clients and identifying their needs
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 28, 2021 - Financial PlanningRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We, as financial advisors, try to assist everyone in accomplishing their financial objectives by focusing on financial education and providing a transparent advising process. The training is one of the aspects of working at PFA that I value the most. I learned about customer services, as well as tax and financial planning methods, at this firm. The firm has a solid reputation and has been in operation for a long time. My supervisors are encouraging and assure that we have all of the resources we need to do our tasks. Working here is a dream come true for me.
It can be a challenging work, yet it helps me grow. I a lot learn from my experience here each day.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management is easy to reach and they go above and beyond to make sure that employees have everything they need. I really enjoy the flexibility of the work and challenges. No time wasters. Super organized and streamlined work processes.
I have nothing to say in terms of cons, company has been fair with me
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
What I appreciate most about working here at PFA is the training. This is where I learned about client services as well as financial and tax planning strategies. The company is focused on employees’ personal development and professional achievement and encourages continuing education for all. The advisors are great to work with. Actually, all the departments are in sync with each other so it’s a refreshing company to work for. PFA is an expanding company so there’s the opportunity to be assigned to other states. Other benefits: 401(k) Match, FSA, Dental / Health / Vision, Disability, Health, and PTO
I have not experienced any cons here.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 25, 2021 - Finance and AccountingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s a great company with a flexible and casual work environment. With ample of opportunities, this is the perfect place to pursue your dreams and grow in career. The company has a string reputation and has been into the business for long. This gives a sense of job security. My managers are very motivating and ensures that we have the required resources to do our job. My coworkers are very helpful and fun to work with. I love to work here.
I don’t think there are any cons.
Pure Financial Advisors Reviews FAQs
Pure Financial Advisors has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Pure Financial Advisors to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
98% of Pure Financial Advisors employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pure Financial Advisors 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.