Glassdoor Alert: Attempt to Inflate Reviews

We have evidence that someone has taken steps to artificially inflate the rating for this employer in violation of our Community Guidelines. We have addressed the issue. Please exercise your best judgment when evaluating this employer. Learn more about Glassdoor Alerts.

Cover image for Pure Financial Advisors

Finance

5d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is top notch.(in 10 reviews)
  • "The managers are also mainly motivating, we can rely on them as necessary and they help guide us along the way which I think is effective to reach our goals.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Pay is competitive and there is an entire marketing effort that brings qualified leads to advisors.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Amazing people, good opportunity to work and advance your career.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great benefits, PTO, Roth option in the 401(k).(in 5 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Opportunities for promotion and good compensation.

Nov 12, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are numerous opportunities to advance within the organization. Everything is good here and promotions are based on outcomes and metrics. The company's appreciation for its workers is reflected in their compensation. Numerous opportunities for professional advancement. The management offers comprehensive and detailed training,

Cons

Nothing so far that I feel I want to say.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Client Service Department - Pure Financial

Oct 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Organized Good if you like structure

Cons

Poor Culture Not a ton of opportunities for Growth Don't truly care for their Employees.

3. Join the Pure Financial Advisors team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent training, the potential for personal growth, and ongoing learning process

Sep 16, 2021 - Financial Planning
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training is one of the aspects of working at PFA that I value the most. I learnt about customer services, as well as tax and financial planning methods, at this firm. Employees' personal growth and professional accomplishment are prioritized here, motivating all employees to continue their learning.

Cons

No negatives to mention at present. Our training and growth is given priority, which give a major satisfaction.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent training and a good place to start your finance career

Aug 23, 2021 - Financial Planning
    Business Outlook

Pros

By emphasizing on financial education and having comprehensive advising knowledge, I always wanted to become a financial advisor with the aim to assist everyone in achieving their financial goals. One of the things about working at PFA that I adore the most is the training. At this organization, I learned about client service, as well as tax and financial planning strategies. The company has a good reputation and has been in business for quite some time. My supervisors are supportive and make sure we have everything we need to complete our responsibilities.

Cons

Workload might increase at times or can get challenging, but then it helps to upgrade your skills and progress in career.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent leadership and good organization

Aug 14, 2021 - Financial Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

People and management here are really easy to work with. The management is really approachable and open for communication. I feel like our voices are heard as they really value our feedback. Competitive pay and benefits. Well organized company with good workflow and healthy work-life balance. Good opportunities for professional growth and building your career in finance.

Cons

I have no major cons to mention. Highly recommend this company! It is all been very good as so far.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place to start a career

Aug 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with dedicated and talented professionals who have been a constant source of motivation in my career. What I especially like is the in-depth training they provided me. This has helped build my confidence in my skills. It’s hard not to be successful here with the amount of training and support from peers and managements.

Cons

The most challenging part of the job was working with different clients and identifying their needs

8. 5.0

Multiple Career Opportunities, Excellent Training, Great Seniors

Jul 28, 2021 - Financial Planning
    Business Outlook

Pros

We, as financial advisors, try to assist everyone in accomplishing their financial objectives by focusing on financial education and providing a transparent advising process. The training is one of the aspects of working at PFA that I value the most. I learned about customer services, as well as tax and financial planning methods, at this firm. The firm has a solid reputation and has been in operation for a long time. My supervisors are encouraging and assure that we have all of the resources we need to do our tasks. Working here is a dream come true for me.

Cons

It can be a challenging work, yet it helps me grow. I a lot learn from my experience here each day.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company that wants you to succeed

Jul 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is easy to reach and they go above and beyond to make sure that employees have everything they need. I really enjoy the flexibility of the work and challenges. No time wasters. Super organized and streamlined work processes.

Cons

I have nothing to say in terms of cons, company has been fair with me

10. 5.0

Growing Company, Multiplying Career Opportunities

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I appreciate most about working here at PFA is the training. This is where I learned about client services as well as financial and tax planning strategies. The company is focused on employees’ personal development and professional achievement and encourages continuing education for all. The advisors are great to work with. Actually, all the departments are in sync with each other so it’s a refreshing company to work for. PFA is an expanding company so there’s the opportunity to be assigned to other states. Other benefits: 401(k) Match, FSA, Dental / Health / Vision, Disability, Health, and PTO

Cons

I have not experienced any cons here.

Continue reading
  11. 5.0

Fantastic Environment with a Supportive Management

Jun 25, 2021 - Finance and Accounting
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a great company with a flexible and casual work environment. With ample of opportunities, this is the perfect place to pursue your dreams and grow in career. The company has a string reputation and has been into the business for long. This gives a sense of job security. My managers are very motivating and ensures that we have the required resources to do our job. My coworkers are very helpful and fun to work with. I love to work here.

Cons

I don’t think there are any cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Reviews
</>Embed

Pure Financial Advisors Reviews FAQs

Pure Financial Advisors has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Pure Financial Advisors to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pure Financial Advisors employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pure Financial Advisors. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

98% of Pure Financial Advisors employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pure Financial Advisors 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pure Financial Advisors to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Pure Financial Advisors Job Seekers