Pure Octane Talent Reviews

Updated Feb 13, 2021

3.7
Pure Octane Talent Owner Andre Zahrebelny (no image)
Andre Zahrebelny
Pros
Cons
  • "Long hours and crap pay with broken promises(in 16 reviews)

• "You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs(in 7 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Very Clean Workplace"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

Hate to admit but my biggest peeve is working in a very dirty workplace. In my previous job, I walked out because the toilet's a mess. Here at PureOctane, the workplace is sparkly clean. Colleagues even go to me for cleaning advice, (as well as pep talk when they slack on their job). Overall, I would recommend this workplace for everyone.

Cons

I think some people don't practice recycling. They should make it mandatory.

2. "I ve been with Pure Octane for about 6 months"

Current Employee - Love Working Here in New York, NY

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture is great, the people are better, the training is in-depth, the goal is to branch off to my own businesses

Cons

This place is a fast-paced environment that can be quite challenging and stressful. If you can keep up, you will love it.

3. "High Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

You can make as much as you're willing to put in. They give you all the tools you need to be successful and management is there to support you every step of the way. I've been in sales my entire career and this has by far been the smoothest job I've had. I've already made much more than I expected to do.

Cons

There aren't really any cons. You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs.

Continue reading
  4. "Brand"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Good commission structure * Good working environment *

Cons

* long hours * no money if you make no sales

5. "Amazing company to grow with"

Current Employee - Human Resources Administration in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s a life changing opportunity to be a part of the team. There is so much learning and training going on! Apart form gaining analytical, technical, communicational skills, the mindset is changing towards leadership and entrepreneurship. I feel like I am given opportunity to max out my abilities and reach my potential in full... I am literally being shaped into the best version of myself by accepting challenges and constantly learning.

Cons

It’s not for everyone. You have to have a strong WHY and be willing to do your best and change for better.

January 19, 2021HR Administrator

Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive to provide a great place to learn and develop skills for long term success! Thank you for being a part of our team. Your feedback is much appreciated.

6. "Long hours, abusive and false information"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

You learn alot about sales and over turning negatives

Cons

They schedule and pay you got 7-8 hours. They don't even give you a lunch break. You're 10 minute "reset" breaks is filled with meetings and phone calls usually getting cussed out by your manager. They give you false promise and hope to become an "owner," but never really give it to you. They make you drive for hours each day. Usually from the GTA to Kitchener or London. They don't pay gas or milage. People will ask you for rides because no actual adult really works there, they don't gas either. They make you feel like part of a team, but when push comes to shove, you really are a number. You start to fold into their cult by saying things like "juice". They will ask you to travel somewhere like NS or PEI and expect you to pay your travel there. People already know their tactics in Canadian Tire. Having any degree in marketing gets you no further. Absolutely no life balance. You will spend what you make in gas alone.

Continue reading
  7. "do not go here"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Pure Octane Talent part-time

Pros

none they just want to show off

Cons

well everything they are way too loud

8. "Pure Octane Talent Review"

4.0
    Former Employee - Business Development Lead

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

Lots of good opportunities for growth, developing leadership traits, and definitely entrepreneurship!

Cons

Long hours, low pay. Face to Face marketing

January 19, 2021HR Administrator

Thank you for the positive feedback! Personal Growth for all our employees is one of the key objectives of our growth strategy.

9. "Good"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

Work environment and culture was great

Cons

Selling and cold calling all day

January 19, 2021HR Administrator

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Pure Octane Talent. Thank you for your time here, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

"They pay under minimum wage and convince you, you didn't deserve because you didn't make enough sales. It's very illegal"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Door to door experience sales experience

Cons

A scam. Severely underpay vulnerable students. Andre illegally underpaying employees

January 28, 2021HR Administrator

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience. We always strive to cultivate an empowering and positive atmosphere where our team members can grow personally and professionally. We would never follow these unethical practices! All employees are paid for the full hours they work at the rate agreed upon in the interview. We would not have the partners we do and the years of experience if we were paying our employees less than minimum wage. If you are willing to discuss this further please contact us at (905) 212-9669.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 English Reviews