KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Pure Storage and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

May 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of resources, great environment.

Cons

Not as organized as one would like, leads to administrative bumps.

2. 5.0

Great Company to work for

May 10, 2022 - Subscription Renewals Representative in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to work for

Cons

no cons at this time.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Crazy and scattered

Apr 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have no hard office attendance policy. You can work from anywhere. And the health benefits are good.

Cons

We never know what we're going to do a month in advance. Ideas for marketing are always changing and constantly at the whim of fickle executives. We never create messaging that lasts longer than six months. And we don't take our marketing seriously. Every initiative is just boiled down to what makes an executive happy, and we never take it further to actually gain some market relevance. Most people still don't understand what this company is about.

4. 5.0

Great and Understanding company

May 5, 2022 - Technical Trainer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hires high quality professionals, great facilities, and keeps things light and fun.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Experienced a Wild Roller Coaster

Nov 30, 2021 - Senior travel and expense specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has endless upside when it comes to growth. They're taking over their space by storm and I think their positive earnings quarter after quarter and their rising stock vouch for that. The CEO seems genuine, however, I never actually met him but definitely seems passionate about Pure's success which also translates into care for employee well being. Benefits were great, and they started introducing Pure Play Days which were extra company holidays but I'm not sure if those will stick around forever.

Cons

I really loved my first 14-months at Pure but there was a lot of management changes within the CFO org, from top to bottom, which quickly changed my overall experience. Employee satisfaction took a back seat and maximizing employee usage/efficiency until they wring you dry became the new theme so expect to work more than is required and don't expect a solid work-life balance if you work within the CFO org. Also, the random company surveys they send out aren't exactly anonymous like they say since the responses are shared with management and if you work in a small team it can be pretty easy to identity who said what on their surveys.

5 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great Marketing Team!

Apr 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such an amazing Marketing team who is supportive in getting projects done!

Cons

Could improve in their training of new employees on the company

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Apr 29, 2022 - Devops Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, benefits and culture

Cons

Expect 401k, all other benefits are great

8. 5.0

Amazing Company

May 1, 2022 - Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, Great Management, Great Culture!

Cons

Work life balance can get skewed at times

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Racist company

May 9, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing. Only join if you are a white male or a two faced woman who lies and wants to waste peoples time

Cons

Horrible company with fake liberals who only want non people of color as leaders and employees. Many people said the samething and I saw it myself. Steer clear of this shameful entity.

10. 5.0

Great Company with supportive environment

Apr 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was blessed enough to join a team that’s very supportive. People I work with are friendly and provides you with legacy knowledge. At the end of the day, they want you to be successful.

Cons

There are no cons to provide.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 611 Reviews

Pure Storage Reviews FAQs

Pure Storage has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 656 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Pure Storage to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pure Storage employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pure Storage. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

77% of Pure Storage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pure Storage 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pure Storage to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Pure Storage Job Seekers