PurpleTalk Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

PurpleTalk Project Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2019

1.9
PurpleTalk CEO Bharath Lingam (no image)
Bharath Lingam
  1. "Worst experience. I feel uneasy to say but I need to be honest as my review matters all career aspirants"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Hyderābād

I worked at PurpleTalk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly speaking there are no pros as there are no standards, policies nor quality management. People in top management are fit for nothing and I am sure they cannot survive elsewhere apart from Purpletalk.

Cons

No Work life balance for sure Salaries and career growth is stagnant One cannot expect their variable pay as the company promised. Hiring process is pathetic. Unfortunate fact is a person with 4 years experience would interview candidates with 8+ and company claim that potential employees would get opportunity to do so and the employee also feel privileged doing the same. However, I feel as one of the manager that this process is like insulting the candidates experience and competency. Mr. Lingam, I know this would reach you hard but please pull-up your socks atleast now, else you would be landed nowhere.

Advice to Management

Please grow up. I do not expect you guys to be kind but please be genuine. If you lose credibility, then you are nowhere in the race.

PurpleTalk2019-08-04
  2. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at PurpleTalk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing exposure to new and emerging technology Good technical leads (except 1 or 2) Treat employees well + good compensation Allow you to explore new tech

Cons

Parking needs to be addressed first. Why should someone have a reserved parking when it's an open office.

Advice to Management

Hikes needs to be given on time can't postpone it by 3 months. Be more diligent about it. People have commitments. Take time out of your busy foreign trips.

PurpleTalk2017-07-19
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Hub of Innovation"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Hyderābād

I have been working at PurpleTalk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is so much innovation around if you are working at PurpleTalk. It's a place where management will listen to all your crazy ideas and help you implementing it. It's a small but very high pace company where you'll have something new to learn on daily basis. PurpleTalk cares about employee engagement and appreciation. They are always ready to hear back and take corrective actions if needed.

Cons

Don't really have any, It's just that company is young too and is also learning with us.

Advice to Management

Keep up the momentum, your employees are your biggest strength.

PurpleTalk2014-08-01

"Good company to start your career with."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Hyderābād

I have been working at PurpleTalk full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Value it's employees 2. Quality of work 3. Open to new ideas 4. Recognition for talent

Cons

1. Good to moderate pay packages. 2. Week HR Policies.

Advice to Management

Improve on HR front and extend more benefits to employees.

PurpleTalk2012-06-10