Purplegator Reviews | Glassdoor

Purplegator Reviews

Found 5 reviews

4.8
  1. "Challenge yourself and achieve greatness"

I worked at Purplegator full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

When you read a review of management that is negative, I suspect that reviewer did not have full buy-in to the company. Purplegator is a fast-evolving workplace as is any in the marketing business. I guarantee you will feel empowered to excel, innovate and have your ideas heard.

Cons

If you choose not to work hard, perhaps no one will push you. If you bring the wrong attitude, you might be called out on it. Not a job to "phone in."

2. "Gets Results for Its Customers - Great People"

Former Employee - Sales in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Purplegator full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The company truly does care about its employees. It's a small company so your efforts can really have a direct impact. Management has been in place since 1989 and has evolved with the times. They don't micro-manage you and aren't sticklers for time in the office. You'll consider your co-workers as your friends.I would have like to stay, but I got an offer that I couldn't refuse financially.

Cons

Benefits aren't as good as larger companies. If you aspire to management, it will probably only come if somebody moves on.

Advice to Management

Keep putting your employees first and the business will continue to grow.

3. "Results are rewarded! Flexible Mgmt and Casual Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Creative Director in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Purplegator full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

With the amount of recent growth, there is a lot of challenging work to be done in order to keep up with project and ad campaign demand. Meeting these goals does not go unnoticed by management and associates. Half of our team is work-from-home which is a sign that this company is ahead of the curve - and has been for 28 years. President has promoted a 'family-first' mentality since my first day and even worked out a custom...

Cons

I've gained a little weight because of the free Starbucks and Snacks in our kitchen.

Advice to Management

Keep up the healthy work/life balance. I am able to trust my team to get their jobs done because I am trusted to get the job done the same way. This mgmt style trickles down and produces the best results I've seen in any agency setting.

4. "Interesting & challenging work with a good team"

I have been working at Purplegator full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Talented co-workers, owner and supervisors have good open door policy. They are quick to respond to questions and issues and also very adept at keeping up with changes in a fast moving industry. I have always felt valued as an employee and that my thoughts and ideas are considered.

Cons

Open office concept sometimes makes it hard to concentrate when people are on their phones or having a meeting. (earbuds help)

Advice to Management

Continue to improve communication with employees. Let them know they've been heard and that you are considering their suggestions & recommendations. More team building activities.

5. "Awesome!"

I worked at Purplegator full-time

Pros

Fun environment, great people, lots to do. Never the same day twice! I had a great experience working here.

Cons

Honestly I don't have any.

Found 5 reviews