77% would recommend to a friend
(56507 total reviews)
Robert E. Moritz
87% approve of CEO
Found 56,507 of over 78K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about PwC
17 days ago
I'm an A1 software developer at PwC Hong Kong with almost two years of experience and looking to exit here. A recruiter reached out to me about a contract role (working for RGA). Should I even be considering contract roles? I’d prefer to work at a real tech company but the market’s not great rn esp. in HK. Thanks!
Got a burning question about PwC? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PwC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Meet great people and overall an enjoyable and worthwhile experience even if you don't want to come back" (in 4368 reviews)
- "The resources we have to do our job is abundant and there is a good culture of talent cultivation from one level to the next." (in 2282 reviews)
- "They had some good benefits and it was not too difficult to get time off during non" (in 2025 reviews)
- "You get to see various service lines within the transaction/ deals inustry Great colleagues and teamwork Steep learning curve" (in 1527 reviews)
- "Training is good for the most part( depends on who you work with directly)." (in 1175 reviews)
- "No work life balance (70 hours week during busy season and 50 hours in off peak is a norm)" (in 5545 reviews)
- "Long hours and easy to get 'lost' as an employee due to the size of the company" (in 4476 reviews)
- "Long and late working hours" (in 2794 reviews)
- "The starting salary is low and the salary stays low until you get to roughly senior manager level." (in 2422 reviews)
- "it was low pay low growth for a company who continually is out sold and out competed by daddy deloitte" (in 1806 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PwC and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Senior AuditorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMiami, FL
Umatched exposure and opportunities to learn
so large and diverse that one can lose focus on core
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTampa, FL
If you’re in, they will work to keep you
Hard to grow even if you’re a top performer due to older legacy staff holding on
- 5.0Nov 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Culture, work-life balance, benefits, leadership.
Large and bureaucratic. Sometimes hard to get things done.
PwC Reviews FAQs
PwC has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 78,338 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at PwC to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
77% of PwC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PwC 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.