PwC Strategy Consultant Reviews
81% would recommend to a friend
(107 total reviews)
Robert E. Moritz
96% approve of CEO
Found 107 of over 78K reviews
Updated Nov 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PwC and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0May 23, 2023Advisory (Associate) - Deals Strategy & OpsFormer Intern
Pretty valuable experience. Gave me a lot to handle, learnt a lot.
fast-paced, but not necessarily a bad thing.
- 1.0Oct 4, 2023Operations Strategy & Solutions AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearDallas, TX
The company will wine and dine you.
They will discriminate in how they "layoff" people, as there is a pattern of Black & Brown people being laid off at disproportionate rates, as opposed to other counterparts. Also, you will be laid off and they will say it is because of performance when you can have stellar snapshots (4s & 5s) and no documented or verbal performance issues. Also, staff will treat you like you're incompetent over small secretary-like tasks, not to mention micro-aggressions from management and peers.1
- 4.0Aug 25, 2023Strategy& Commercial Ops Strategy Manager, Life SciencesFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
Good compensation, motivated colleagues, engaging work
Long hours, rigid structure, travel can be tiring
- 4.0Jul 5, 2022Senior Manager, Client StrategyCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Great overall flexibility. Option for fully remote work. Good amount of vacation. Little to no restriction on when to take them. Depending on your account your stakeholders are quite pleasant.
No upward mobility unless someone above you departs, but you probably have to switch industries then. No concrete career plan. Salary increases are not competitive. No other way to get increases over 5% unless you present an offer from the competition.
- 5.0Sep 19, 2022Cloud and Digital Strategy InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Fast-paced team environment - Cool project - NYC office is located right next to Grand Central - convenient - Lots of other interns
- Enjoyability is related to projects - Good amount of busy work
- 4.0Dec 4, 2021Tax Reporting & StrategyFormer Intern, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
PwC ensures that interns are treated similarly to associates, giving you meaningful work and opportunities to participate with the team in team and client meetings. If they desire to, interns also get many opportunities to explore areas outside of their specific assigned group.
PwC's pay is a little below comparable firms.
PwC Reviews FAQs
Strategy Consultant professionals working at PwC have rated their employer with 3.8 out of 5 stars in 107 Glassdoor reviews. This is a lower than average score with the overall rating of PwC employees being 3.9 out of 5 stars. Search open Strategy Consultant Jobs at PwC now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Strategy Consultant interview questions at PwC.
Strategy Consultant professionals rate their compensation and benefits at PwC with 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 107 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 2.9% worse than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Strategy Consultant salaries and benefits at PwC.
81% of Strategy Consultant employees at PwC would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has decreased by -11% in the past 12 months. Strategy Consultant professionals have also rated PwC with a 3.1 rating for work-life-balance, 4 rating for diversity and inclusion, 3.7 rating for culture and values and 4 rating for career opportunities.