95% would recommend to a friend
(895 total reviews)
97% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Disability
This rating reflects the overall rating of QBurst and is not affected by filters.
Found 895 of over 911 reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 25, 2021Lead EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBethesda, MD
Excellent leadership group Great work culture Flexible hours / remote options Competitive salary Unlimited growth opportunities
Cant really think of anything!
- 4.0Nov 5, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- Six-month appraisal - no dress code (at least in Calicut office) - Great opportunity to learn different parts of software development
- Unless you are a 'marketer', there is a chance of getting less appraisal amount with the same amount of work you have done with your colleague
- 3.0Jan 31, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
1. Very low power distance 2. Flat Hierarchy 3. Pay raise and reviews bi-annual
1. Cons depend on projects 2. All projects are not great 3. Perks are less1
- 5.0Oct 6, 2019Lead EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Great exposure. Management is really good.
Can affect work life balance if one is not ready to say no to more work.
- 1.0Mar 1, 2020AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChantilly, VA
Good projects and a decent paycheck.
Lack of diversity and cultural awareness; go to the company website and click on "Leadership" link. Next, go to LinkedIn and search employees for the company. Do you notice a pattern?
QBurst Reviews FAQs
QBurst has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 911 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at QBurst to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
95% of QBurst employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated QBurst 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.