QGenda Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Greg Benoit

"Career jumpstart - Great experience"

I have been working at QGenda full-time

Pros

Young, innovative company who recruits bright and capable engineers. Positions at QGenda require a high level of self discipline and provide a significant amount of responsibility and direct project management experience. Even entry level positions get engineers in the field gaining valuable professional experience within a few weeks.

Cons

Greater responsibility often comes with greater expectations and a higher stress level. This is not a company that promotes "coasting". The more you move up, the more you will be expected to perform.

Advice to Management

Maintain the unique company culture we have cultivated as we continue to grow larger. Its what makes us who we are.

"Software Consultant"

I have been working at QGenda full-time

Pros

QGenda is a fun and young work environment. The people you work with are great and it makes the transition from college very easy. There are a lot of fun benefits including catered lunches, company and team outings, as well as many other fringe benefits. You will get a lot of experience that other jobs may not offer so early on.

Cons

You will definitely be overworked at one point or another. If you can not manage your time, or are not willing to stay late when needed you will be extremely overwhelmed. The salary/compensation is also decently below what similar jobs pay and the "normal" benefits of insurance, retirement, etc. are not very good.

Advice to Management

Keep QGenda the fun environment that it is as you continue to grow, and ensure that your employees are not getting burnt out. Compensate your employees accordingly and increase the "normal" benefits to be equal to that of other companies.

"Overall a Happy Employee"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at QGenda full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent work environment, young employees, collaborative, challenging, growing company, opportunity to grow individually and professionally, opportunity to help in other areas of company than just our job description, company outings are great, Buckhead (Atlanta) location and office space is great, good benefits, catered lunches, 401k match, open door policy, travel to great locations, relationship building with clients

Cons

At times can turn into long hours, decent but not great salary, because it's new they are learning how to structure the company, inexperienced (but learning) management team, low 401k match

"Great Place to Start a career"

I have been working at QGenda full-time

Pros

You are immediately immersed in a collaborative and challenging environment. Because of the rapid growth we have, you get experience that is hard to find in most entry level jobs.

QGenda pays 100% of your medical insurance premiums. This is something to seriously consider when comparing compensation. I would estimate I save roughly $3K each year by not paying for my insurance out of pocket.

We have a young but driven culture which cuts down on "red tape" found in most larger companies. I can ask just about anyone for help. I also have many friends in the same stage of life working alongside me.

The occasional company outings and happy hours are always a nice boost for morale.

Cons

The work is hard and sometimes quite long. Growth means there is no shortage of work which in itself has pros and cons.

The compensation isn't as good as it would be in at a larger, well established company.

Advice to Management

We need more goals/achievements to hit along with incentives. Engineers can get burnt out working long hours in order to just not mess up rather than work towards a goal. I do worry that a few of my co-workers will leave given the hours they have to work to handle our growth and the lack of incentives other than keeping their jobs. Nobody wants to work just to not lose their job.

6. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at QGenda full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of QGenda's best qualities that anyone who steps into our office will notice right off the bat is the company culture. QGenda's workforce is comprised of individuals from all walks of life, yet we're an extremely tight-knit group. No matter what your likes, interests or hobbies are, you're able to fit right in. I believe this plays a major role in the companies success as everybody is willing to help out and see other's succeed.

Cons

As with any young successful company, we've experienced tremendous growth over the past few years, which has led to many growing pains. Although it can get difficult at times, it prepares you for any challenge in the future.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue to lead this company in the right direction! I can't wait to see what the future has in store.

"QGenda, Software Consultant Position"

I have been working at QGenda full-time

Pros

Great hours, unlimited vacation, unlimited snacks and catered lunches, ability to assume responsibility as you want it

Cons

Sometimes need to work more hours when necessary, if something needs to get done you cannot stop until its done.

"Could be better work but great company"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at QGenda full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really take care of employees. Don't micromanage. Great place for first job

Cons

Niche market makes job challenging. Support for sales team from upper management is minimal at best

Advice to Management

Don't hire more BDRs

9. "Sales"

Pros

Great Company, Great Employees, Great Management.

Cons

There are No Cons at all.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Working at QGenda offers unique challenges in a unique environment"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at QGenda full-time (More than a year)

Pros

QGenda's culture is noticeably different from companies that offer similar roles. We work in a very comfortable and collaborative environment, which makes each day enjoyable. We also enjoy a very loose time-off policy (as much vacation as you need!), and benefits that include health insurance, monthly car washes, company massage chairs (an employee favorite), and monthly company outings. I also enjoy that QGenda is still a small company (despite our rapid growth), which allows us to have personal relationships with all of our coworkers and to take on many different roles within the company.

Cons

My largest complaint would be the inconsistency in the workload. While work/life balance is a priority for QGenda's employees, there are times when deadlines need to be met that can require additional hours of work. This is no different than any other job, it is just important to prioritize responsibilities and manage your time well.

"This is a great company, with great people, where employee satisfaction and success is above all else."

Current Employee - Implementation Team Lead
    Current Employee - Implementation Team Lead

I have been working at QGenda full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

QGenda is an amazing transition from college into the "real world". The culture is upbeat, fun, and relaxed. We work hard but it feels good to be a part of what we have going. Everything is in teams, so you're never alone on a project. You have goals/benchmarks you strive toward, allowing your hard work to show through.

Cons

Time management is essential. The quicker you perfect this craft the better off you'll be.