QTC Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

Rating Trends Rating Trends
QTC Management CEO Grant Kim
Grant Kim

Pros
  • Helping veterans, some really great people (in 13 reviews)

• excellent inhouse trining programs; great people to work with; friendly; motivated to meet the schedules (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of cutting corners to satisfy the corporate bottom line at Lockheed Martin (in 9 reviews)

• CEO is TERRIBLE, "quick to change" work flow, policies, etc; management is horrible & they overwork you for little pay (in 3 reviews)

"QTC"

Former Employee - Medical QA Specialist in Diamond Bar, CA
    Former Employee - Medical QA Specialist in Diamond Bar, CA

I worked at QTC Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Helping veterans get their benefits

Cons

Low wages, micro mgmt, coworkers steal you work cut throat environment.

2. "Medical CSR I"

I worked at QTC Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Assist with veterans processing of Compensation & Pension

Cons

Unethical behavior and conversation among managers with employees, micromanage, & lack of support

Advice to Management

Professionalism and Integrity should be apart of leadership skills for management team. Stop sitting behind desk sending out emails "we can do it" when it's hardworking temporary employees whom resolving issues due to management procrastinate of assistance or discussions about next trip to plan or purchase of a new vehicle

3. "Quality Assurance Medical Specialist"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at QTC Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

steady job, 9-5 hours, 401K, health insurance

Cons

extremely strict about clocking in and out, PTO, being sick, taking lunch etc.

Advice to Management

Do something about the fact that your workers are completely miserable.

"Customer Service Representative"

I worked at QTC Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co workers are great. Everybody helps each other. Managers were very approachable.

Cons

Favoritism once a manager felt negative towards you nothing was ever right. Management sent too many e-mails on " we can get answer all these calls" but not once would they assist with phone calls, it was irritating specially when we finally finished those calls another e-mail "we did it" Not one phone call! Worst thing is if you left early it was counted against you even if it was 1 hour or the reason didnt matter.

Advice to Management

Please help with the phone calls instead of wasting time with all those irritating e-mails that dont help and all employees really hate! Please STOP favoritism!!

6. "" We Can Do It" you can too"

I worked at QTC Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some nice people work there.

Cons

Management is too busy talking about everything other than work. Always sending out emails saying "You can Do It" by meaning we can take all these calls but they will not help out because they are "too busy". They never have any answers and have the same few they always go to. The temps do not get bonuses or any extras but work just as hard. Permanent employees do what they want. Managers have their favorites. Managers need to be able to help and stop creating more work and offering to help other departments when they don't help us. Nobody works it seemed only just a few and the calls never go away then they want to make you work overtime. I missed a few days due to family issues so I was let go but the perm employees can miss and be late and it's ok.

Advice to Management

Stop the favoritism. Know the job. Stop sending emails because no one reads them. appreciate the ones who work.

"Mentally Toxic Enviornment For Kind Hearted People"

Former Employee - Case Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Case Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at QTC Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great working with staff and helping Veterans.

Cons

A lot of favoritism when dealing with management and a little racism. Very stressful and underpaid. When you try to bring forth issues they are not addressed and covered up. People with disabilities are not hired and this job can also cause you to get sick due to the stress.

Advice to Management

Don't mistreat your workers just because cameras are not around and stop the racism and favoritism in the Philadelphia office. Increase the pay.

"Love what we do and actual job, hate the day to day"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Diamond Bar, CA
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in Diamond Bar, CA

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked here for YEARS, through two company transitions and various system changes. I am giving low rating but at the end of the day at least I don't want to kill myself because I can control what I do and only do what I believe is right.

We help veterans everyday, a lot of great people in the office, and so many potlucks!

Cons

1. Managers that don't know what they are doing.
    2. Unrealistic delivery goals.
    3. Managers that don't read staff emails.
    4. Managers that don't wash their hands in the restroom, and come over trying to grab your hand.
    5. Managers that reassign your work, forgot who they gave it to, and HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE.
    6. Favoritism.
    7. Not much ability to grow in the company from QA. You can hope for a SQA, OS or OM position when they become available but incompetent people get the positions and you're stuck going "seriously?!?!?"
    8. Dumb managers that micro manage I. Order to hide how incompetent they are.

Advice to Management

Stop micro managing! It's not productive for anyone! Spend some damn time on the phone helping us get the reports, and signatures, not trolling our tabs for updated notes. Sometimes there's no new note because we've been too busy trying to meet your ridiculous goals.

"Need new operations executives"

Current Employee - Case Coordinator in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Case Coordinator in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We're so far behind they can't afford to get rid of any employees. Job security! Cool people to work with.

Cons

Weekend work. Too much OT. Executives act like they are the only people who know anything. Lots of levels and low ranks better keep to themselves. People are shunned by executives if they try to make a suggestion. Losing contracts. Nothing is done to fix problems. Company is in turmoil.

Advice to Management

How far behind will we be before new executives are put in place? Stop blaming our customers referrals for why we don't get work done. Everything is worse since new shifts. Need executives we can respect and who can relate to us.

"Customer service Scheduler"

Former Employee - Customer Service Scheduling Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Scheduling Representative in San Antonio, TX

I worked at QTC Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its easy to speak claimants, specially because they call for.same reason

Cons

Management Never help to answer the phones, no matter how Busy, All they do is Email reps "we can do it" Sad thing is WE dont,....

Advice to Management

MANAGEMENT. ..if u would stop E-mailing us during Busy times and would start answering to help the reps..We would appreciate u more..

11. "CCR"

I worked at QTC Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good company to work for. Great opportunity for extra hours, ot pay. Employee recognition. Bonuses

Cons

No cons to be honest.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Management is what it needs to be flexible, kind and understanding but as with any job there is still a business need above all.