- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Panama - All Cities
- - Panamá
- - Panama City, Panama Area
- - Panamá
- Qatar - All Cities
- - Ad Dawhah
- - Doha, Qatar Area
- - Doha
- - Ar Rayyān
- - Al Wakrah
- - Ar Rayyan
- - Al Wakrah
Found 157 of over 179 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 7, 2022 - Community Development AdvisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good pay for students with housing provided.
-A lot of miscommunication within the team
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 19, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
nice team and amicable work environment
Salaries came late although this may have been because I am a student.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 13, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent pay and benefits. Opportunities for growth. Large organization that is well respected.
Current cuts to funding due to Covid have been difficult
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 4, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great educational mission and support for international initiatives
lacks organization and oversight, need to know someone to get in the door
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 16, 2019 - Communications SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The mission and leadership of the organization is great
It doesn't trickle down to the staff, upward mobility is difficult
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 28, 2019 - TeacherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great remuneration package and bonuses.
Very hot and conservative.
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 17, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits which included free housing in the ECCH housing complex, school tuition (for children), wi-fi, utilities, and lots of community programs and activities available.
Starting to take away benefits such as travel allowance to bare minimum, was going to have individuals pay for their own wi-fi. These are just some examples. There's a saying when QF takes something away from employees and essentially 'breaks contract' -- the saying is "it's so QF"
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 23, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The perks and benefits are excellent Diverse teaching staff from all over the world
You have to sign on for another school year in November. After signing though, the school may change certain things, ie. teaching structure, teaching assignments, class sizes, etc. So keep this in mind when deciding whether or not to stay another year.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 12, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Relatively short and flexible work hours.
Slow work processes when understaffed in certain departments.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 1, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The opportunity to contribute to the development of Qatar through education and the chance to understand the Gulf Region. Good salaries and benefits.
Understanding the Qatari way of managing a business. Different concepts of time, authority and resource allocation mean you must remain flexible and willing to give up your pre-conceptions.Continue reading
Qatar Foundation Reviews FAQs
Qatar Foundation has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 179 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Qatar Foundation to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
93% of Qatar Foundation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Qatar Foundation 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.