KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Qkids Home-based Online English Teacher Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2020

Found 4 of over 654 reviews

4.9
Qkids Founder Xutian Fu (no image)
Xutian Fu
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,873

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Qkids and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best online teaching company!

Apr 28, 2018 - Home-based Online English Teacher in Bangor, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff at Qkids is professional, open to feedback and truly kind. They work around your schedule. The training is thorough, fun, and interactive. The students are wonderful! The platform is constantly evolving and is easy to understand for instructors and very interactive for the students. The lessons are engaging and so thorough that they do not necessitate large out of pocket teacher expenses for lesson enhancers. Other online companies require such extras. The pay is very good, especially considering that no paperwork or lengthy written feedback is required after lessons are taught. I have been with the company almost one year, and I am excited to teach every day!

Cons

I cannot think of any.

3 people found this review helpful

Qkids Response

Marketing Representative

Thank you so much for encouraging review. We are striving to perfect our platform and service every day and we will definitely keep our commitment in mind!

2. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Nice for the Extra Income

May 9, 2019 - Home-based Online English Teacher in Herriman, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The hours don't usually interfere with other things in my life. Flexible Scheduling.

Cons

They don't always schedule you, sometimes its hard to know how much money you will make.

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great job, but limited hours

Sep 30, 2020 - Home-based Online English Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very responsive and understanding, and the schedule is very flexible. The job itself is also fun because of the kids.

Cons

You have to work very early in the morning, and there are limited hours available, It is not possible to work full time.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Blessed to work with JiuQu English

Aug 26, 2017 - Home-based Online English Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many pros I am not sure where to begin! I love how flexible my schedule is. Working with a supportive staff that is genuinely understanding and helpful. Sometimes things don't work out as one would hope and whether it is due to technical problems or illness, It is a huge relief to know, staff is easy to reach in case of any problems. The teacher standby arrangement is a great way to help prevent students from having to miss class when these situations arise. In turn this makes me not want to miss any classes and be available as much as possible. Fortunately we stay very busy and generally we are scheduled to work all our available hours. We have a great incentive program it is really motivating to see our scores every week. The platform is phenomenal it is so user friendly and a joy to work with, they constantly make improvements that facilitate our teachers and students, that makes me proud to say I work for such a professional company! To top it all off the children are a joy to work with! They are so sweet and it is so much fun it really doesn't feel like work to me!

Cons

The only a couple things I can think of: 1. Due to the time zone you may have to work very early mornings which can be challenging for those in the west coast. 2. Since our students are all in school we have a very limited schedule, it would be great if we could work more hours!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews