KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Qkids

Is this your company?

Qkids

Add a Review

Qkids Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jul 4, 2022

Found 2 of over 720 reviews

4.5
Qkids Founder Xutian Fu (no image)
Xutian Fu

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "The hours are difficult to get used to and sometimes you aren’t assigned as many classes as you would like(in 21 reviews)
  • "It is a contractor position, so there are no benefits as an individual is contracted to work with Qkids.(in 9 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Qkids and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Aug 25, 2017 - ESL Teacher
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for JiuQu English has been wonderful. I applied to work for another ESL company at the exact same time, got to the same point in the application process with both companies and chose JiuQu over the other one, I've been very happy with my decision. I like the software that JiuQu uses, the learning activities are a wonderfully fun way to teach little kids how to speak English (I actually review the lessons ahead of time with my 4 year old daughter and she loves it!) Management is great at this company, I feel like they really care about their employees and want to make them happy. I have missed teaching and getting to do it again has been amazing. And I get to do it from home - what a huge benefit to me and my family. I have already recommended this company to several people and will continue to do so. I will also say that the pay I get is amazing for a stay at home job, several dollars more per hour than any WFH job I've had. So getting paid well to work with kids who are fun, teachers who are super helpful, management who cares and to do it from home = awesomeness!

Cons

The time difference can be a bit brutal. Sometimes i have questions about something in the software, pay, tech problems and I will go to send a message to someone but then realize it's the middle of the night over there so I will have to wait for a while before getting a response from someone. Technical issues on the students end can make a class not go as smoothly but I've learned how to kind of work around it and do my best to still include that child that maybe I can't hear as well, or who I can't see because their video is down.

Continue reading

May 7, 2020 - ESL Tutor
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility is a definite benefit

Cons

Early hours are difficult during daylight savings

Be the first to find this review helpful