64% would recommend to a friend
(898 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
Found 898 of over 987 reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "New management trying hard to impress and coming off as desperate" (in 45 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs erodes trust." (in 19 reviews)
- "Americas sales management leadership is terrible" (in 14 reviews)
- "At Qlik, our employees are expected to embrace our Core Values:" (in 11 reviews)
- "no bonus provided." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Qlik and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 3, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSalt Lake City, UT
Both the team in Salt Lake and the teams worldwide have been great to work with!
A fair bit of change with acquisitions of new companies.
- 5.0Aug 2, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Qlik has strong leadership and a strong, loyal customer base. Looking forward to the combination with Talend and its strengths in Data Integration and Data Quality.
Would love to see us get back in the office more.
- 5.0Jul 5, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent EmployeePhiladelphia, PA
Working for Qlik is fantastic. It’s the first time that I’ve found a company where I want to stay for many years to come. Very high earning potential. Great leadership and great product that sells itself.
Acquisition of Talend has created some confusion.
- 5.0Jun 16, 2023FinanceFormer EmployeeKing of Prussia, PA
Great people to work with
extremely high expectations on time, commitment, and work product. Not for the faint of heart.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Senior Site Reliability EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKing of Prussia, PA
Great work culture and amazing company to work for. Management is amazing and is always willing to listen to ideas that could potentially improve the product and process.
Even though the base pay is awesome, there is no bonus and not too Many promotion opportunities. SRE role ends at staff and there is no Principle SRE role.
- 5.0Apr 30, 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKing of Prussia, PA
Great company to work for! Very modern office space with tons of free amenities. Lunch is included and employees are extremely kind and helpful.
Heavy workload but very rewarding.
- 5.0Mar 4, 2023SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKing of Prussia, PA
I’ve worked for Qlik for almost a year now and have to say the culture is amazing. Employees are all so nice and helpful. The atmosphere at Qlik is one of a kind and makes you feel at home. Highly recommend working here!!
Renewals are not included in bonuses.
Qlik Reviews FAQs
Qlik has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 987 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Qlik to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
64% of Qlik employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Qlik 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.