64% would recommend to a friend
(898 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
Found 898 of over 987 reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "New management trying hard to impress and coming off as desperate" (in 45 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs erodes trust." (in 19 reviews)
- "Americas sales management leadership is terrible" (in 14 reviews)
- "At Qlik, our employees are expected to embrace our Core Values:" (in 11 reviews)
- "no bonus provided." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Qlik and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 6, 2023Customer Success EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearStockholm, Stockholm
A great collaboration across teams, good work balance, and a lot of flexibility in the role with an internal development platform for your development. Great teamwork in the projects and positive outcome.
I would say some structure internally, but in general, this is a common base challenge for many organizations.
- 4.0Dec 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Qlik had some amazing people with in their team. It was an environment that people seemed to grow one and another. There also seems to be a real culture of care for its community.
Lots of change the ship seemed to steer off course a little, but I am sure that with the people they have they can bring it back on track.
- 5.0Dec 1, 2023Business Development Representative (BDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearBarcelona
Love the overall climate in the Barcelona office, everyone is nice and supportive and the different teams to get along with eachother very well. As far as my own tem is concerned: I couldn't imagine it better! The work -mentality and the spirit in the team are just great.
Salary and overall compensation could be better.
- 2.0Nov 29, 2023Technical ServicesFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Qlik has made some strong acquisitions with Attunity and Talend. Which extends their portfolio to an end to end data company.
Qlik's analytics business is not growing and the Integration business is going downhill as well. It's a very wide portfolio and difficult to spread investments in the product in a meaningful way , without breaking the bank.2
- 1.0Nov 25, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Talend was one of the best company cultures I’ve ever worked at
We went private equity and downhill from Qlik’s acquisition. No upside compensation since going private. Lost everything in equity when Qlik acquired Talend.4
- 4.0Nov 21, 2023Senior Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Fabulous management who have sound strategy, are fair, reasonable and care for their employees.
Talend acquisition is a bit messy as are all acquisitions.
- 4.0Nov 21, 2023Principal Support EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsLund, Skåne
The team is friendly The facilities are nice The work is interesting
The work is ever growing, but the team is not
- 3.0Nov 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Amazing co-workers Career progression possible Good pay
High workload A lot of org changes and lay offs Once known for its amazing work culture with Swedish heritage, but these days have passed unfortunately
Qlik Reviews FAQs
Qlik has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 987 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Qlik to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
64% of Qlik employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Qlik 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.