What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "New management trying hard to impress and coming off as desperate" (in 44 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs erodes trust." (in 16 reviews)
- "they are all part of the network supporting the bad leadership" (in 14 reviews)
- "At Qlik, our employees are expected to embrace our Core Values:" (in 10 reviews)
- "Upper management tells you to talk to your direct manager about it, but nothing happens and you get the feeling that your manager himself is as helpless about it as yourself." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Qlik and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 102 of over 954 reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great product"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Senior Site Reliability EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKing of Prussia, PA
Great work culture and amazing company to work for. Management is amazing and is always willing to listen to ideas that could potentially improve the product and process.
Even though the base pay is awesome, there is no bonus and not too Many promotion opportunities. SRE role ends at staff and there is no Principle SRE role.