Qology Direct Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sales associate"

I worked at Qology Direct full-time

Pros

Many benefits were offered while working there

Cons

Nothing to terrible just minor things that go on in the work place

Advice to Management

They’re real good respect all of them , They look for hardworking people , gives everyone a equal chance of being promoted

2. "horrible"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Margate, FL
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Margate, FL

I worked at Qology Direct full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers were nice. That is it

Cons

Shady selection of management from the start to the end. No respect or chance for advancement

"Corporate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

I worked at Qology Direct full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company with a lot of flexibility, comfortable and fun environment, some friendly management

Cons

The all boys club status for top level executives, so if you're a woman working here don't expect to climb the ladder to high up here.

4. "Decent Company"

Former Employee - Account Specialist in Margate, FL
    Former Employee - Account Specialist in Margate, FL

I worked at Qology Direct full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They offered insurance and the bonuses were great.

Cons

It's an in and out employee factory where politics and alliances determined everyone's success.

Advice to Management

Know your employees individually and reward or penalize accordingly.

5. "Just a job not a career"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Margate, FL
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Margate, FL

I worked at Qology Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Weekly pay even though its not alot and excellent benefits

Cons

U have to kiss butt to get anything!!!! Everything is business needs there is balance between work and home life its either their way or oh well we feel sorry for you every month the bonus structure change they willchange ur schedule and not tell u anything but business needs

Advice to Management

Understand that people work thero because they have families they need to support stop tKing from people bonus !!! And give priority to the people with kids and whole families people will stay longer I promise.

6. "okay place"

I worked at Qology Direct full-time

Pros

weekly pay, PTO, laxed environment

Cons

unrealistic quota, promotes incentives that aren't fulfilled

7. "Temporary Employee - they didn't pay for me"

Former Employee - Digital Developer in Margate, FL
    Former Employee - Digital Developer in Margate, FL

I worked at Qology Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work was okay, the creative department had decent projects.

Cons

The buy out and turn over of the corporate reigns left me out in the cold with my Temp agency. Qology let me go and has never paid the agency that put me in there.

Advice to Management

Get your finances in place or no one will take you seriously if you don't pay your bills

"Run!!!"

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Plantation, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Plantation, FL

I worked at Qology Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Weekly pay. That's it literally. And that's if you keep your job the way they head hunt to fire ppl.

Cons

Maaaan where do I start. First off do not believe that dream they sell you in training. They had me thinking this company was perfect till I hit the sales floor. Its a lot of this wrong with this company that I had to figure out from just observation. One was management, their finesse game is PHENOMENAL they will take you aside and SAY all the right things, and be plotting to get you fired the whole time. I had problems with my team lead and I expressed these problems time and time again, and nothing was resolved expect guess what? Me getting fired. Notice I haven't even start talking about actual work yet. Oh dnt worry Ima get there let me tell you bout this "management". Anthony and Ahmad these 2 men here want you to believe they have your best interest in mind but that's to your face. Behind close doors they could careless about you. They pick and choose what to acknowledge, like they will acknowledge the fact if your late or if you did something wrong on a call but ignore if the customer praises your good customer service or ignore when the company has not paid you money you EARNED. Yes they will short your check and act as if it's no big deal. Lol. Again notice I haven't spoke on actual work yet dnt worry it's coming. They promoted agents to team leads because we were in peak season and then when they season calmed down they moved the newly promoted "team leads" to retention where they eventually, you guessed it, fired. Smh. Now on to the actual "work" aspect. So you supposed to get customers to come to sprint but take away all our tools to make a customer come over. Usually we would offer free shipping on the phones, waive activation fees you know simple things that will make a customer say "you know what, I know sprint has trash service but atleast I can get the new iPhone and won't have to come out of pocket". They took it all away. Most reasons customers were calling in was because of the waiving the activation fee, they would go ahead and inconvenience their self buy waiting 2-5 days to get a phone to save alil money. But nope the genius at sprint took that selling tool away from us. So why would a customer inconvenience themselves to wait 2-5 days for a phone to still pay the activation fee on top of now payin a 15$ shipping fee. Lol makes no sense does it? Then we had a huge wave of fraud calls which are ppl stealing someone's personal info then opening an account and getting phones shipped out (usually iPhones) and never paying the monthly bill. That's what really hurt this company because they would tell agents to sell to fraud callers saying things like "are you a detective? Make your sell". So of course if 99% of the center is doing this then the company is going to lose money. And guess where they gone recover the money back from? Just guess I'll wait... ding ding ding the commission checks from its agents. Smh one guy on my team earned over 2,000$ in one week for commission, he never saw a dime. So when your dealing with a company that will cheat their hard working employees out of money like that you know it's time to go. Everything about this company is garbage from the way they handle they customers to the way they handle their employees.

Advice to Management

This company needs new management through every level. STOP TREATING YOUR EMPLOYEES LIKE ROBOTS, THEY ARE PPL WITH FAMILIES THAT COME TO YOUR BUSINESS AND MAKE THEMSELVES MONEY AND MAKE YOU MONEY AS WELL.

"Sales agent"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Qology Direct full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free coffee cool co workers managers aren't bad I liked my trainer. Nothing else nothing else nothing else nothing else nothing else

Cons

I used to love this job but then it crumbled right before my eyes. Fraud hit the company hard. The caller's would use someone else's identity and never pay the bill for the iPhone they received. Although you KNOW this person is fraud (like a man calling in saying his name is Brittany) the managers force you to make the sale so at first we were getting commission for that order but then sprint was losing so much money they took it out of OUR checks with charge backs. So we owed sprint money. I've never seen so many ppl quit a job at one time! It went from maybe 300 people to like 50 people. They also make it impossible to make a sale now to try to prevent fraud 80% of the calls get sent to the store to verify 2 forms of ID. So I'm barley making commission. They are frantic as well so they will fire you for anything to have a new spot for someone else. Turn around rate is scary. Everyday I go to work I feel like this is the day I'm gonna get fired. It's not a healthy or stable work environment.

Advice to Management

You need better leads

"You will find something better don't let this company fool you"

Current Employee - Retention Specialist in Margate, FL
    Current Employee - Retention Specialist in Margate, FL

I have been working at Qology Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great air conditioning in the facility

Cons

Harassment from slob employees that get away with murder

Advice to Management

Don't constantly give opportunities to same individual that is rude, inappropriate, constantly late and unprofessional!