Quadax Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated June 16, 2018

Full-timePart-time

John Leskiw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great PTO and flex time options" (in 8 reviews)

• "Also great PTO and flex time policy" (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Room for advancement is extremely limited" (in 4 reviews)

• "Low pay, lack of cohesiveness, morale issues (I’ve never seen so many frowning people in one day ever), poor company messaging" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Very happy at Quadax"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quadax is a first class company. Collaboration is appreciated and contributions/ideas are acknowledged. There is ample opportunity to gain new skills and advance your career internally.

Cons

A few employees have negative attitudes, but you will find this most anywhere.

2. "Tough but fair"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Corporate culture that cares about clients and patients, good coworkers, supportive management

Cons

Productivity standards aren't necessarily appropriate for type of work performed, pay scales are obscured, pay raises are low

3. "Very bad"

Pros

None.Other than good PTO. Please do not apply.its not worth it.

Cons

Old culture. No flexibility. Poor communication. Lack of adopting new technology. Managers treat employees as slaves. Micro management. Do not encourage. Do not appropriate. But criticise every thing emp do.

Advice to Management

Please encourage fresh talent. Adopt n ew technology. Give some freedom to emp.if you care about employees. They will do wonders.

4. "CSC rep"

Current Employee - CSC Representative in Middleburg, OH
    Current Employee - CSC Representative in Middleburg, OH

I have been working at Quadax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, great people and fun atmosphere

Cons

There really is no cons

Advice to Management

None

5. "Pay and raises could be better. More money please!"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flex options and pto are good. You get 4 weeks off from your first year of hire. After 7 years you get an additional week off. However you have to wait until after 25 years for any other additional time off. If you are single or only need to have health insurance for yourself there is a free premium option.

Cons

Pay is low and insurance rates especially for family is high. Raises barely cover the premium increase each year. You are not given an increased based off your evaluation. I have seen people with stellar reviews barely get any pay increase and those with not so great reviews get a better percentage increase. HR claims there is some scale and there are many different factors to look at for your increase. Ultimately its just another excuse they use and nothing is consistant or makes sense. They bend rules for some and not others.

Advice to Management

More money and bonuses would be nice. While appreciation is nice, pay is more of a way of showing appreciation to me instead of a pat on the back every now and again. Id rather have money in the pay check over any kind of food, or email saying good job.

"Stay away."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Middleburg, OH
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Middleburg, OH

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The only good thing is your PTO 4 weeks to start but after 7 years you dont get additional time until 20.

Cons

Everything. I've been with the company for 11 years, I started as a receipt poster and had great managers at the beginning who recognized my attention to detail and drive to want paid over time. I am also still paid less than someone hired off the street with an undergrad degree and a few years experience, did I mention I have been with the company for 11 years. I was also advised that I would never be an AE because of the large account I am running, because they would only allow a seasoned AE to be on this high profile client, we have no AEs on our team that have the experience or relationship I have with this client. Best part is it seems as though my manager felt I was worthy of a higher raise but HR didn't agree. People hardly stay 3 years in this company, but the people who want to grow with them and are good at their jobs are stuffed to the side and taken advantage of!

Advice to Management

Promote within, value your current employees and maybe you'd stop losing clients. With 11 years experience, 11 years with this company there is no reason I should be the lowest paid employee managing your largest account. New hires should be making such a significant amount more than current employees, especially when those current employees have to train them and last longer.

7. "Eh, it's alright"

I have been working at Quadax full-time

Pros

Great benefits, friendly co-workers. Some really good managers. Could be there forever, if you wanted to.

Cons

Slow career growth, and outdated programming languages

8. "Review"

I have been working at Quadax full-time

Pros

A lot of PTO time

Cons

No room for growth here

Advice to Management

Too much micromanaging!

"Ok company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

I have been working at Quadax (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent company to work for in entry level position. The PTO time is generous. I can also attest that management is very understanding when family issues come up. My mother was recently diagnosed with cancer& my managers have been very understanding of when I've needed to take time off to be with her.

Cons

Pay is not enough for the amount of work we do. There also does not seem to be a lot of room for advancement.

"O. K."

Former Employee - Pre Billing Specialist in Milan, OH
    Former Employee - Pre Billing Specialist in Milan, OH

I worked at Quadax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits and A LOT of paid time off. Monday through Friday. Off as early as 3:15 every day.

Cons

Management is horrible. You don't work with the public bit tattoos have to be covered. Very strict on this.

Advice to Management

Stop picking favorites and fratinizing with staff and you would keep more good workers.