Quadax Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
John Leskiw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great PTO and flex time options" (in 8 reviews)

• "Also great PTO and flex time policy" (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Room for advancement is extremely limited" (in 4 reviews)

• "Very low pay and they are unwilling to adjust" (in 6 reviews)

1. "Quadax Team Growth"

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Quadax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Quadax team was very welcoming and the on-boarding process was seamless. Senior executives provide you with the tools, training and support to be successful. There is a team environment in the office and a culture of growth has been established.

Cons

No cons found at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in product development and the dedication to provide clients with top-notch service will continue.

"Work here if desperate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

I worked at Quadax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

20 days PTO from the start earned every paycheck.
    Free healthcare.
    Laziness is welcomed.
    Dress code has been reduced from dress shirts and dress pants to T-shirts and jeans.

Cons

Please read because I'm trying to make this as accurate as possible. Management simply does not care about their employees. Computer systems are so slow it can take employees over a half an hour to get signed in when trying to clock in. IT does not have the ability to fix these issues because they do not have a solution without spending more money, so you are told just to wait and clock in late. You can go through other reviews on Quadax to read about how laptops would practically be on their death bed and not get replaced. Only way one gets a new laptop is to go through hoops of management approval or break it 'accidentally'. The systems the production employees use everyday is written on code that is over 20 years old which cause a lot of bugs you are told to just work with. There is no communication from departments across the board. Management will move employee cubes weekly without the employee even knowing of the move. IT will come to the employees cube asking if they are ready to move and it will be a shock to the employee. New cube will be filled with dust. Production employees are moved around frequently because of the high turnover. Quadax has had great employees but they lose their best employees for two reasons-They won't pay them at or above market value and they overwork them with no reward. Your supervisor can write you a great review, but it will go up to HR and you WILL get the same as your co-worker that did 1/10th of the work you did. No need to try and be a hero here because it will get you nowhere. Finger pointing blame is thrown around the whole company and programmers get special treatment. There is no room for growth here, positions only open up when someone retires. Some managers know this so they don't care what goes on. Only work here if you are desperate or need professional experience, trust me.

Advice to Management

Improve slow computer systems across the board.
    Keep employees informed on events that are happening via email, not too difficult.
    Make quicker decisions.
    Allow supervisor reviews to mean something when passed up to HR.
    Don't overwork best employees.
    Hold lazy workers accountable.

3. "Tough but fair"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Corporate culture that cares about clients and patients, good coworkers, supportive management

Cons

Productivity standards aren't necessarily appropriate for type of work performed, pay scales are obscured, pay raises are low

4. "Very happy at Quadax"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quadax is a first class company. Collaboration is appreciated and contributions/ideas are acknowledged. There is ample opportunity to gain new skills and advance your career internally.

Cons

A few employees have negative attitudes, but you will find this most anywhere.

"Very bad"

Pros

None.Other than good PTO. Please do not apply.its not worth it.

Cons

Old culture. No flexibility. Poor communication. Lack of adopting new technology. Managers treat employees as slaves. Micro management. Do not encourage. Do not appropriate. But criticise every thing emp do.

Advice to Management

Please encourage fresh talent. Adopt n ew technology. Give some freedom to emp.if you care about employees. They will do wonders.

6. "CSC rep"

Current Employee - CSC Representative in Middleburg, OH
    Current Employee - CSC Representative in Middleburg, OH

I have been working at Quadax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, great people and fun atmosphere

Cons

There really is no cons

Advice to Management

None

"Pay and raises could be better. More money please!"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flex options and pto are good. You get 4 weeks off from your first year of hire. After 7 years you get an additional week off. However you have to wait until after 25 years for any other additional time off. If you are single or only need to have health insurance for yourself there is a free premium option.

Cons

Pay is low and insurance rates especially for family is high. Raises barely cover the premium increase each year. You are not given an increased based off your evaluation. I have seen people with stellar reviews barely get any pay increase and those with not so great reviews get a better percentage increase. HR claims there is some scale and there are many different factors to look at for your increase. Ultimately its just another excuse they use and nothing is consistant or makes sense. They bend rules for some and not others.

Advice to Management

More money and bonuses would be nice. While appreciation is nice, pay is more of a way of showing appreciation to me instead of a pat on the back every now and again. Id rather have money in the pay check over any kind of food, or email saying good job.

"Stay away."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Middleburg, OH
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Middleburg, OH

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The only good thing is your PTO 4 weeks to start but after 7 years you dont get additional time until 20.

Cons

Everything. I've been with the company for 11 years, I started as a receipt poster and had great managers at the beginning who recognized my attention to detail and drive to want paid over time. I am also still paid less than someone hired off the street with an undergrad degree and a few years experience, did I mention I have been with the company for 11 years. I was also advised that I would never be an AE because of the large account I am running, because they would only allow a seasoned AE to be on this high profile client, we have no AEs on our team that have the experience or relationship I have with this client. Best part is it seems as though my manager felt I was worthy of a higher raise but HR didn't agree. People hardly stay 3 years in this company, but the people who want to grow with them and are good at their jobs are stuffed to the side and taken advantage of!

Advice to Management

Promote within, value your current employees and maybe you'd stop losing clients. With 11 years experience, 11 years with this company there is no reason I should be the lowest paid employee managing your largest account. New hires should be making such a significant amount more than current employees, especially when those current employees have to train them and last longer.

9. "Eh, it's alright"

I have been working at Quadax full-time

Pros

Great benefits, friendly co-workers. Some really good managers. Could be there forever, if you wanted to.

Cons

Slow career growth, and outdated programming languages

10. "Review"

I have been working at Quadax full-time

Pros

A lot of PTO time

Cons

No room for growth here

Advice to Management

Too much micromanaging!