Quadax Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 14, 2018

2.9
John Leskiw

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great PTO and flex time options" (in 9 reviews)

• "Also great PTO and flex time policy" (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "Room for advancement is extremely limited" (in 4 reviews)

• "There is no room for growth here, positions only open up when someone retires" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Quadax Team Growth"

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Quadax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Quadax team was very welcoming and the on-boarding process was seamless. Senior executives provide you with the tools, training and support to be successful. There is a team environment in the office and a culture of growth has been established.

Cons

No cons found at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in product development and the dedication to provide clients with top-notch service will continue.

2. "Meh"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PTO - start with 40 hours
    Recently they relaxed on dress code which is nice I guess. They moved into the 21st century
    Paid holidays
    That’s about it.

Cons

Nepotism is rampant here and you have to be super careful who you say anything to because they will rattle on you. Managers will be hired right off the streets that know literally nothing about the systems. Managers don’t work within the different departments and will literally mass move everything around and not solve issues. Systems are so outdated it’s ridiculous. They don’t fire incompetent people that make more mistakes than anything else. And account executives are a joke.

This company makes so many promises to employees and clients that they cannot keep.

Also, the pay sucks. Don’t work here if you don’t have to. They sucker you in with shiny things but after awhile the facade breaks down and you can see the rusted and rotting underbelly.

Advice to Management

Pay people better. I literally cannot day this enough. You are losing so many people because you don’t pay enough. You’re prioritizing the people you need to fire and losing all the good ones. If you really want things to change like you have been saying, take an actual look around and see exactly who you are employing.

3. "Making progress"

Pros

Great PTO and flex scheduling. They offer discounts on tickets for sporting events and shows, and even some hotels throughout the country. They have bettered the healthcare coverage from what it was. You get 25k for life insurance free and can buy in for additional for a small price. Roth and 401k option. They promote wellness activities and offer corporate challenges. They try to have a fun and relaxed work environment, however, people need to remember it is still a production based company and you do need to work and meet productivity goals.

Cons

Pay is low especially for management. The pay ranges need to be reconsidered for departments. How is an appeal specialist making what a supervisor makes? Maybe even more than some supervisors just promoted. The increase for getting promoted is nothing to be happy about. You get the title and that's about it. Yearly increases are just sad. No cost of living increase either.

4. "Caring Company"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Executives really care about the employees. They see them as family.

Cons

It is not a very open corporate culture.

5. "Very bad"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flex Time and PTO Other than that not great place to work at.

Cons

Micro Management, They just look for employee is there dont care if they are working or not.

"Work here if desperate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

I worked at Quadax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

20 days PTO from the start earned every paycheck.
    Free healthcare.
    Laziness is welcomed.
    Dress code has been reduced from dress shirts and dress pants to T-shirts and jeans.

Cons

Please read because I'm trying to make this as accurate as possible. Management simply does not care about their employees. Computer systems are so slow it can take employees over a half an hour to get signed in when trying to clock in. IT does not have the ability to fix these issues because they do not have a solution without spending more money, so you are told just to wait and clock in late. You can go through other reviews on Quadax to read about how laptops would practically be on their death bed and not get replaced. Only way one gets a new laptop is to go through hoops of management approval or break it 'accidentally'. The systems the production employees use everyday is written on code that is over 20 years old which cause a lot of bugs you are told to just work with. There is no communication from departments across the board. Management will move employee cubes weekly without the employee even knowing of the move. IT will come to the employees cube asking if they are ready to move and it will be a shock to the employee. New cube will be filled with dust. Production employees are moved around frequently because of the high turnover. Quadax has had great employees but they lose their best employees for two reasons-They won't pay them at or above market value and they overwork them with no reward. Your supervisor can write you a great review, but it will go up to HR and you WILL get the same as your co-worker that did 1/10th of the work you did. No need to try and be a hero here because it will get you nowhere. Finger pointing blame is thrown around the whole company and programmers get special treatment. There is no room for growth here, positions only open up when someone retires. Some managers know this so they don't care what goes on. Only work here if you are desperate or need professional experience, trust me.

Advice to Management

Improve slow computer systems across the board.
    Keep employees informed on events that are happening via email, not too difficult.
    Make quicker decisions.
    Allow supervisor reviews to mean something when passed up to HR.
    Don't overwork best employees.
    Hold lazy workers accountable.

7. "Tough but fair"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Corporate culture that cares about clients and patients, good coworkers, supportive management

Cons

Productivity standards aren't necessarily appropriate for type of work performed, pay scales are obscured, pay raises are low

8. "Very happy at Quadax"

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quadax is a first class company. Collaboration is appreciated and contributions/ideas are acknowledged. There is ample opportunity to gain new skills and advance your career internally.

Cons

A few employees have negative attitudes, but you will find this most anywhere.

9. "CSC rep"

Current Employee - CSC Representative in Middleburg, OH
    Current Employee - CSC Representative in Middleburg, OH

I have been working at Quadax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, great people and fun atmosphere

Cons

There really is no cons

Advice to Management

None

"Stay away."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Middleburg, OH
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Middleburg, OH

I have been working at Quadax full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The only good thing is your PTO 4 weeks to start but after 7 years you dont get additional time until 20.

Cons

Everything. I've been with the company for 11 years, I started as a receipt poster and had great managers at the beginning who recognized my attention to detail and drive to want paid over time. I am also still paid less than someone hired off the street with an undergrad degree and a few years experience, did I mention I have been with the company for 11 years. I was also advised that I would never be an AE because of the large account I am running, because they would only allow a seasoned AE to be on this high profile client, we have no AEs on our team that have the experience or relationship I have with this client. Best part is it seems as though my manager felt I was worthy of a higher raise but HR didn't agree. People hardly stay 3 years in this company, but the people who want to grow with them and are good at their jobs are stuffed to the side and taken advantage of!

Advice to Management

Promote within, value your current employees and maybe you'd stop losing clients. With 11 years experience, 11 years with this company there is no reason I should be the lowest paid employee managing your largest account. New hires should be making such a significant amount more than current employees, especially when those current employees have to train them and last longer.