Qualia Reviews | Glassdoor

Qualia Reviews

Updated Nov 27, 2018

Found 39 reviews

4.3
Qualia CEO Reza Qorbani (no image)
Reza Qorbani
  1. "Great Company"

I have been working at Qualia full-time

Pros

Great team and awesome culture

Cons

None that I can think of

Qualia2018-11-27

"Not Great, Not Awful"

I worked at Qualia full-time

Pros

Great young company culture, thirsty thursdays, flexible hours, interesting product

Cons

Management style and structure. At one point half of the office was laid off in a semi-public way that I have never seen before. Not much upward mobility

Qualia2016-09-28

"2016 is the year of cross device"

I have been working at Qualia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just joined after the merger. came here because of all the opportunity, the team, the management is well connected and respected in the industry. everyone knows the recent $$$$$ funding by Verizon is a huge plus and endorsement of the company and the team

Cons

more training would be great

Advice to Management

More training would be helpful since cross screen is complicated from a technical standpoint. Love the art project, really cool

Qualia2016-05-03

"Great Vibes!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Qualia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great work atmosphere for diligent hard workers who enjoy challenges while working in a versatile and dynamic environment. - Really smart, helpful and encouraging people to work with. - Hands on experience with some awesome technologies. - Clear vision of the product. - Best espressos, lattes and pour overs in town.

Cons

- Too much caffeine( Is there such a thing? )

Qualia2016-04-06

"Great company to grow professionally"

I have been working at Qualia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tremendous insight on what it's like to build a successful company in a fast paced, growing industry. Achievements are always recognized and hard work never goes unnoticed. The CEO is passionate about the business and takes care of her team. If you're looking to grow professionally and aren't afraid of any challenges, Qualia is the place to be - highly recommend!

Cons

No cons, love working here! Never a dull moment.

Advice to Management

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Continue doing a great job while inspiring others to achieve their goals.

Qualia2016-03-23

"Great company!"

Sales

I worked at Qualia for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunity to experience tremendous professional growth. The product is legit with a team working hard to stay relevant in an ever changing landscape. Management knows their stuff and is connected with the team. Best work/life balance I've experienced.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this time.

Qualia2016-03-17
  7. "Great company to work for! Fun, Full of energy and Creative!"

in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Qualia for less than a year

Pros

The company start growing fast, which means you can get started fast and quickly make an impact. People are incredibly friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. True meaning of "Work Hard, Play Hard!". The product has momentum in the market and will continue to be a leader in Advertising industry specially with recent acquisition of Cross-Screen company. Qualia really focusing on Quality and accuracy which is... not something you see often in AdTech companies.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. I simply enjoy working in Qualia :-)

Advice to Management

Keep up a great work :-)

Qualia2016-03-17

"HATE working here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Qualia full-time

Pros

I like a lot of the people that work here, unfortunately many of them were let go when our company was going into the ground and we couldn't afford to keep them. I'm still friends with those people though.

Cons

The "CEO" is a heavy drinker, which has inappropriate outcomes (obviously), and her sidekick "CTO" is a joke. He loves loves loves the sound of his own voice and can't praise himself enough. It's nauseating. Between these two clowns, guess how much gets done?

Advice to Management

Hire someone to replace you, and stop writing these weird fake reviews. Ever notice that glowing reviews seem to pop up the instant a bad one is written? That's courtesy of our CEO who clearly has too much time on her hands.

Qualia2016-04-07

"Feels like a waste in my career"

I worked at Qualia full-time

Pros

Great coworkers, weekly happy hours, decent attempt at improving company morale with snacks and alcohol

Cons

Management has no idea what they are doing. Extremely high turnover despite lying to interviewing candidates about the opposite. CEO is very emotional and unprofessional. "Unlimited" vacation policy is just a ploy to attract talent, but is really met with a lot of judgement and stigma. Directions were often changed with almost no heads up. Very awkward and unprofessional handling of laying/firing people off. Some... managers have no judge of work/life balance and expect the same of their employees.

Qualia2016-03-14
  10. "New employee - so excited about the merger"

I have been working at Qualia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really excited to be here as part of the newly merged company. There is loads of opportunity and career growth. People are really talented, passionate and smart.

Cons

Nothing is apparent to me

Qualia2016-01-28