KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Qualifacts Systems, Inc. Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2021

Found 41 of over 45 reviews

3.3
Qualifacts Systems, Inc. President & CEO David Klements (no image)
David Klements

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding On-boarding

Jul 17, 2019 - Marketing Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I cannot say enough about the outstanding on-boarding at Qualifacts. From HR to my supervisor, Qualifacts is dedicated to hiring and preparing new employees, such as myself, to succeed and grow in the company. I have been extremely impressed by how friendly and welcoming everyone I have met has been since my first day. Thanks to the on-boarding process, I am certain my first 90 days is going to prepare me for a long and successful career.

Cons

My only con is that it is taking me a little bit to get used to the downtown Nashville traffic. Fortunately, my supervisor understands this and is very flexible with my commute.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love this company!

Apr 3, 2017 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great organization, Qualifacts is one of those rare companies that has so much going for it that finding a con is going to be difficult for me to find. I love our mission, our product is continuing to expand its capabilities and after being here for many years I am still very happy to be a part of this team. My work/life balance I think is probably better than I should expect, we work with individuals that have families, they understand that families are a priority and that means a lot.

Cons

None - I know we are going through a growth phase of change but they team has a great strategy and will no doubt accomplish their goals

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very happy here

Mar 14, 2016 - Project Manager in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is going through a revival of sorts - regrouping thoughts on customer service, product design and delivery. Management seems to be getting it and listening to customers and employees. It's an exciting place to work if you are a motivated go getter. Only a 40 hour workweek for most positions - overtime is paid out.

Cons

You have to put in what you want out of this company. This is not a place for mediocre employees who just want a pay check. There have been times when things can get hectic but they seem to be trying to fix that. There isn't a lot of room for growth now but I think they will be in 2-3 years.

8 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company, Great People

Sep 19, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, driven, passionate people. Open door with all departments and management. People that care. Value-add company.

Cons

Fast paced. High expectations. Always something going on.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A place for intellectual self-motivated individuals that want to make an impact

Jul 10, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The managers "coach" their employees giving them the space to use their best talents to sculpt the clay into magnificent artwork. It is a great place for individuals that have fire in their spirits to generate really great career paths for themselves. I especially love the daily collaboration in hallways, employee lounge, all-hands meeting, coffee shops, etc. that helps me be more motivated and passionate about the work being completed daily.

Cons

I would really like to see more strategically placed individuals placed on team projects from various departments. That would provide an extra voice from other departments to assist with idea generation and problem solving.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful place to work.

Aug 8, 2010 - Client Services Representative in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open, communicative atmosphere where the input of individual contributors is highly considered, respected, and influential.

Cons

No drawbacks to the corporate atmosphere, leadership, or work details. The commute downtown being challenging at times but this is the case anywhere.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great

Aug 6, 2021 - Sales Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the culture and people. Room for advancement and growth

Cons

Owned by a separate entity so individual performance is not always recognized. All about the bottom line

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Best place I have worked

Apr 11, 2021 - Lead Software Engineer in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company helps behavioral healthcare clinics and hospitals serve their communities and people in need.

Cons

Technical debt can be difficult to work with and inhibits development.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice place to work, good culture, flexible

Feb 8, 2021 - Operations in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture Good benefits Management is flexible and understanding

Cons

Downtown location Little Training Could hold poor performers more accountable

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Jun 5, 2020 - Implementation Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team and Great Company

Cons

Engineers make short cuts and do not find long term solutions

Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Reviews