76% would recommend to a friend
(82 total reviews)
86% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
Project Finance Analyst
Wondering if I should ask for a raise, been with the company for 11 mos, since being hired I have taken on more responsibility, I have gotten my Google Project Management Certification, and I am scheduled to sit for my PMP Certification Exam in March. 70% of the PMs at the company do not have their PMP Certs, just years of experience and their MBA.
Got a burning question about Qualified? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Qualified employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Leadership is transparent and they have an all hands every 2 weeks that leaves room for questions at the end." (in 15 reviews)
- "And owning everything you bring day to day is what makes this a great culture." (in 12 reviews)
- "The company does a great job of ensuring that the business is not siloed, so I am constantly learning from different teams throughout the org!" (in 9 reviews)
- "People are extremely talented and come from unique backgrounds!" (in 8 reviews)
- "Beyond that, the benefits are great, and the excitement throughout the company makes work engaging and drives you to want to show up each day." (in 8 reviews)
- "Work life balance was tough at times" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Qualified and is not affected by filters.
Found 82 of over 83 reviews
Updated Oct 9, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 21, 2023MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The people are what makes Qualified what it is. We are united under very transparent goals that are shared readily at a bi-weekly All Hands. The organization follows the V2MOM methodology, so prioritizing programs and projects is relatively 'easy' in a hyperfast environment. The work is hard, but employees have the opportunity to be impactful on the business. I've worked at companies large and small, and I am extremely motivated and fulfilled by the team and opportunity at Qualified.
There are growing pains that have felt magnified by the current tech recession. The workload is heavy, but we're a small team trying to accomplish big goals.1
- 5.0Aug 3, 2023SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Number one are the people who work at Qualified and the camaraderie. There are so many talented, ambitious people who have many talents and experience from different backgrounds. You learn from each other. I have also never worked at a place where sales is supported from every department and it's easy to leverage the executive team to talk to prospects and customers. - The transparency of the company strategy and direction is built into an all hands called every 2 weeks to keep us aligned. If you pay attention, you can learn quite a bunch around how to build a startup and ask questions to understand, challenge, and learn more. - I am very numbers and data driven, so I appreciate the operational efficiency that is driven in leadership. Measure, assess, improve, measure, assess, improve. The constant usage of dashboards and iteration makes me comforted we are not taking our eye off the ball.
- It's a startup, so their is an expectation to work hard to win. Work life balance is a tough thing. - A culture of performance where you are thrown in the deep end and expected to rise to the challenge. Sometimes this is a good and bad thing, but we need the proper enablement to do well in the role. - Travel & Expenses are non existent - so it makes it hard to see and collaborate with other employees. The benefits could be better.2
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The most growth in my career, knowledge and as a person has come from working at this company. A big reason for the positivity of Qualified is that I am excited to learn everyday In this world that seems to be changing daily (especially in tech). Qualified facilitates excitement and curiosity for what's coming next / pioneered. Passion --> From the Founders to the entry level position; the drive, intellect and motivation to be better is infectious. This has created the "Best in Breed" platform Qualified provides. Some of the smartest people in the industry work for Qualified which creates a trickle effect for effort and knowledge Growth --> "If we aren't growing, you're dying" It is one thing to grow a career or a bank account but to grow as a person and a professional as well is another. From speaking with C-Suite prospects to connecting with Qualified Founders on ideas / opinions...the opportunity to achieve let alone fail is all one could ask for when it comes to growth and Qualified will definitely help you blossom. Transparency --> No "need to know basis" over here... everyone is "ALL IN" Everyone has / receives a piece of this business creating a team atmosphere to facilitate everyone "paddling" in the same direction. From "Board Meetings Presentations" to "Finance Overviews" the ability to learn, be aware let alone motivated about what's happening in the business is huge.
If you are eager, curious to learn more and motivated to work, there are no cons of being at Qualified. This company is a Rocket Ship and you don't want to miss the ride.2
- 5.0Aug 9, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
At Qualified, I work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry. The company does a great job of ensuring that the business is not siloed, so I am constantly learning from different teams throughout the org! Leadership is dedicated to enabling, coaching, and supporting their teams - so much so that all of the execs are willing and eager to get on sales calls to provide executive alignment! The Qualified product itself is second to none. Our product team is constantly innovating and building new product solutions and features for us to sell. In addition, Qualified has made great investments in our QSA team which allows us to sell a level of managed service unlike any other software vendor I had come across. With an amazing product and service offering, it's fun to sell a product that I know will deliver ROI to my prospects.
As with working at any start-up, and in sales specifically, it can be a grind! I would argue, however, that the benefit of being a shareholder makes all the hard work worth it. When the company wins, we win!2
- 1.0Oct 5, 2023All PositionsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Team intelligence, commitment and drive.
The leadership here is terrible. They have absolute no concern about the work load and your well being. Do not work here. There are an immense amount of egos running through out the management team. The people that got in early here are just hanging around to hopefully cash out in the future. There is no employee advancement and the CEO will lead you to believe that the marketplace is much worse than it really is. Lots of scare tactics going on here. This a terrible place to work and grow your career. Over 4 ppl have left the CS team in the last several months. They also reduced and even took away some benefits. Management does follow through with what was promised.5
- 5.0Aug 4, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
-People: Hands down the smartest and most supportive group of people I've ever worked with. "This is out of scope" or "This isn't something my team does" are never said - everyone pitches in to help. The culture of collaboration cross-functionally allows for a fast pace of innovation. Team and company meetings are not only informative but fun. -Product: The pace of innovation is really exciting. Product listens to feedback from customers, understands the trends in market, and is quick to roll out high value features and products. -Opportunity: I've had opportunities (projects, executive visibility) that would be hard to come by so quickly at a larger company. -Transparency: Leadership is very transparent in team and company wide meetings. -Strong base salary and opportunity to earn more with bonus structure
-Mostly remote workforce meeting in person once a year. Slack and frequent company-wide meetings help with keeping remote folks engaged. -Working at a start-up means all hands on deck, so the pace is fast. If you're used to working at very large companies with a lot of role redundancy, the pace can take some time to get used to.2
- 5.0Aug 21, 2023Qualified Success ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Strong leadership and very fast innovation will always keep you on the forefront of our evolving tech climate! In my time at Qualified (over 2 years) I don't think we have gone more than a few months before announcing and delivery new products that are game changing in the MarTech space. Compensation is very competitive. Not just being a number and helping to build an amazing business is invaluable to me. And owning everything you bring day to day is what makes this a great culture.
It's a startup so there is an expectation to work hard everyday. It's a lean team, and start ups are not for everyone. But if you want to be challenged and keep an always be learning mentality, this is a great place to be and grow your career.1
- 1.0Aug 5, 2023EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
There are some very smart people working here. Sadly that number is declining.
Initially I was very impressed with the company culture. I thought the work hard, play hard culture also had an element of respect for employees and very basic work life culture. However in the past year, the management has stopped any pretense of looking out for their employees or their wellbeing. As others mentioned, a lot of benefits are cut and raises are minimal. Managers/ leaders always negative and operating out of fear, Sure the tech world has gone through some turmoil in the past year but most people have been working very hard to continue to make this company successful. Unless every thing goes exactly as they want, they just want a scapegoat to blame and demean even if it is due to factors beyond one's control. Toxic & fear driven culture has resulted in a lot of turnover in recent months.10
- 2.0Aug 12, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
-You'll work with some of the smartest people in the industry -Get paid pretty well -You will soak up a ton of information, use it to up your game and lean into what can make you excel in your role
-PTO feels restricted, "unlimited" isn't really true, as there are "limits" based on tenure -Culture has taken a turn for the worse, everyone is worked to the bone and leadership is operating out of fear rather than sensibility -Promotion process is unorganized -Merit increases are vague -Employees are scared to speak up in fear they'll be pip'd or face retaliation -Most benefits have been stripped -Teams are getting smaller as people leave, with or without a new opportunity10
- 1.0Aug 3, 2023SalesFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Lots of talented, smart and well-networked people. Initial salary/commission offer was strong (but no raises/increases). Solid product, marketing does a great job of providing lots of releases & momentum.
Leaders were hired for their network rather than their skills and market changes have caused them to lead with fear. Many junior managers in all departments have no ability to challenge ideas due to fear of retaliation. Leaders focus more on internal celebrations/kickoffs than supporting pipeline (ironic). Pattern of diminishing benefits including PTO policy changes, paused (only to immediately and silently cancel) 401k match. "HR" is unhelpful at best. DEI is deliberately ignored. Morale was low and appears to only be getting lower. Work life balance is important and if you don't invest in people, competitors will regain their market share. When people leave, they aren't complaining, they feel ignored by leaders who refuse to listen. We still want this company to succeed - start caring for your employees.11
Qualified Reviews FAQs
Qualified has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 83 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Qualified to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
76% of Qualified employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Qualified 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.