Found 735 of over 773 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is low for housekeeping we work hard and deserve more" (in 66 reviews)
- "No benefits and no hr department" (in 33 reviews)
- "This isn't a reflection of poor management; it's just how the industry functions." (in 32 reviews)
- "They will harass management if there is a room out of order, instead of approving it to be fixed, so most managers will hide that their rooms are horrible." (in 13 reviews)
- "They definitely exploit appearances and play favoritism." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Quality Inn & Suites and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Jun 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
This is mainly why I loved my job..I loved making sure the rooms I cleaned and inspected were surprisingly clean and comfy for the guests that stayed there. I always went out of my way to make sure the room they stay in looks like someone cares about their job and the other people involved. My boss who is also the owner never complained about how long this process took..so working for this company helped me do what I love to do best..make others feel thought of..
The only con was when going in to clean rooms and the customer left the room trashed after someone went out of their way to make sure their stay involved a surprisingly well kept room.
- 5.0Sep 18, 2023Front Desk ReceptionistFormer Employee
Learning how to manage the night shift while still managing the front desk, answering the phone, balancing the register and keeping the cash register correct, checking customers in, etc.
None at all was great experience for me and really learned a lot.
- 2.0Oct 7, 2023Front Desk AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGresham, OR
Guests tend to be fantastic, it's a great experience meeting people from all over the world
Management is absolutely clueless and are hell-bent on maintaining a personal fiefdom instead of growing a business. Was asked to do several illegal acts (highlights include being told to take some discarded tires and dump them in the back parking lot of a grocery store next door after they closed for the day). Zero room for growth.
- 1.0Nov 5, 2023Night Auditor/Front Desk AgentCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTulsa, OK
There is pros to working here
They take your hours from you cause they don't to pay overtime
Quality Inn & Suites Reviews FAQs
Quality Inn & Suites has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 773 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Quality Inn & Suites to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
52% of Quality Inn & Suites employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quality Inn & Suites 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.