Quantcast Product Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Quantcast CEO and Founder Konrad Feldman
Konrad Feldman

"A Real AI Powerhouse!"

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quantcast is the real deal when it comes to Artificial Intelligence! While the company has been under the radar, it has quietly built an amazing AI engine to help brands, agencies and publisher get a real-time pulse on the Internet. It's now measuring over 150 million web destinations and the company is just at the beginning of it's growth cycle. The upside here is phenomenal! With the hiring of new talent to help amplify the company and it's story, I'm excited that I joined so I can help impact and grow the company. So what about the company? Well, the CEO is wicked smart and one of the nicest people. The talent is amazing - everyone is super-smart, nice and people do enjoy spending time together. The food is amazing - especially in offices like SF, NY and London.

Cons

Like a typical company that is growing, there are growing pains...nothing out of the norm, just need leadership to lead and for teams to execute.

Continue reading
    Quantcast2017-10-16
  2. "Up"

Current Employee - Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Industry leading tech with competitive advantage on the market. Work on interesting challenges. High growth. Fun culture. Decent travel opportunities.

Cons

The lunch line is a high stress experience. Longer hours. Highly competitive industry. More work than there are people.

Continue reading
    Quantcast2015-11-23
  3. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Product Manager in London, England

I worked at Quantcast full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great communication from senior leadership, especially the CEO. Great offices and really look after staff. Full of great, knowledgeable people.

Cons

Business has capability to be so much bigger if expand machine learning expertise into new industries.

Quantcast2019-09-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews