Quanticate Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated September 18, 2017

5.0
David Underwood

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Quanticate is a strong company with great growth opportunity and job security."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Although the company already has great work/life balance/flexible scheduling, I have seen that Quanticate has been regularly asking how their management team can improve employee satisfaction within the company by conducting surveys (and seriously considering them). I think our company makes a strong effort to take in our employees opinions. They have been successful in listening to what we would like to see and have implemented these ideas to improve benefits and the working environment as a whole.

I've been happy that Quanticate has provided many employees opportunities for learning through mentoring and training (SAS and Statistics) as well as opportunities for advancement. The U.S. Headquarters in Durham has improved benefits for 2015 as well. I think we have a close knit group-ordering lunch in, going to group activities and even recently being part of Habitat for Humanity which was quite enjoyable to us all.

Cons

No real cons here to mention.

Advice to Management

I have been impressed that management continues to improve the salaries and benefits and the future of Quanticate looks positive.

Jan 7, 2015 – CCO

Thanks for such a positive review! We are pleased to see that the initiatives that we have put in place are having a positive impact. Many of the initiaitives are based around the suggestions we... More

2. "Flexible and Friendly Company"

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Get to work with a very talented and friendly team
    - Offers a good work – life balance
    - Treated like an individual and always listened too

Cons

- Progression opportunities can be limited but we have been made aware this is currently being worked on

Advice to Management

Overall I enjoy working for Quanticate and feel well supported. The only areas I feel need to be worked on are our brand (I do not think Quanticate gets enough credit in the industry) and decision making can sometimes be slow.

Sep 19, 2017

Head of HR

Thank you very much for your review, it's great to know that you enjoy working at Quanticate!

As you mention, we are working on improving the progression opportunities so watch this... More

3. "Lots of positive changes"

Pros

A real desire to provide a more structured development pathway for programmers - not complete yet but there is real progress

Friendly place with nice culture and good place to learn and grow

Really strong technical experts and SMEs

Big focus on quality of delivery

Cons

Can be too flexible at times

Jun 9, 2017 – CCO

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that you feel the changes we are making are positive. Please do feel free to provide examples of where we are being too flexible via the suggestions... More

"Small, friendly company"

Current Employee - Principal Statistician
    Current Employee - Principal Statistician

Pros

Flexible working conditions, Great staff, Passion for excellence, Teamwork
    Recent improvements in transparency and processes across the board

Cons

Need to be proactive to get ahead but that's life anyway!

Advice to Management

Value loyalty and trust in long term employees.

May 31, 2017 – CCO

Thank you for your positive comments. Please do provide any suggestions via the suggestions page / box in regards to valuing employees further.

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

So many new processes are being implemented. New salary ladders, better understanding of promotions and career prospects. The company is starting to really think about employees

Cons

Descsion making is a lengthy process as it has to go right to the top!

Advice to Management

it would be good if managers could make their own decisions without waiting for approval from the top.

Mar 8, 2017 – CCO

Thank you for your positive review. I am pleased to see that you feel that recent changes are making a difference. We really are making an active effort to try and understand what the important... More

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Quanticate (Less than a year)

Pros

Quanticate is a great place to work with a real focus on people and engagement led by the Executive Management Team. We are a global team who work in partnership together to deliver excellent results and there is a real sense of one team with accessible managers who listen to our suggestions and involve us. There is a real commitment to change and continuous improvement and I feel that I can make a positive difference. There is a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and working from home and a lot of support in place if anyone has any issues or problems. Team work and collaboration are real strengths and I really enjoy working at Quanticate.

Cons

Every day is busy and a challenge and whilst for me this is a positive there is a real requirement to multi task and continually re-balance priorities. I feel that the company is making positive changes which will make Quanticate an even better place to work but that there is a tendency for some people to be negative as they find change difficult - I think Quanticate should look at change management training and development across the team to support this.

Advice to Management

Continue with all of the good work you are doing and build on the new initiatives.

May 31, 2017 – CCO

Thank you for all your positive comments! We will look at what change management training we have available and see how this could be increased / improved.

"Friendly working atmosphere and good career development for young employees."

I have been working at Quanticate full-time

Pros

Friendly and helpful employees and senior management.
    Very good work/life balance.
    Good work/time flexibility.
    Nice working atmosphere.

Cons

Some members of staff deserve more recognition.
    Could improve the working facilities and other facilities around the offices..

Advice to Management

I have really enjoyed working at Quanticate so far and look forward to the future with this company. The only thing I would say is - I would like to see senior management communicate a tiny bit more with other employees.

May 10, 2016 – CCO

Thank you for your review. We are glad to see that your overall experience of working at Quanticate has been a positive one. We are always looking at ways to improve communication and recognition... More

"varied, can be challenging, innovative training"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hitchin, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hitchin, England (UK)

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

professional, rewards excellence, good teamwork

Cons

can be challenging, some training available only in non-office time - but still that training is available!

Advice to Management

try to keep channels open to hear new ideas

May 10, 2016 – CCO

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you are aware of the employee engagement forum and the suggestions initiative so please do ensure that any ideas are sent via these routes so that we can... More

""Thought leadership" company in its field with great expansion opportunities"

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Senior staff members recognised as thought leaders in their fields
    Highly respected by clients for quality of outputs and great customer service
    Innovative workplace where new service offerings are continually developed
    Opportunity to work with high profile companies on interesting and technically challenging projects
    Expanding client and project base presents a very positive outlook for 2014 and beyond
    Plenty of opportunity for advancement - talent is recognised and developed
    Friendly professional environment

Cons

Some of the cons mentioned by others are being dealt with, for example central points in offices for staff feedback and suggestions, to aid information sharing and help bring good ideas to the fore.

Advice to Management

Continue attracting the top biometrics talent to the teams in order to support the ongoing projects, which will help with 2014 expansion plans.

10. "Exciting and dynamic company!"

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great reputation
    Ability to work with worlds largest pharmaceutical companies
    Focus on developing employees
    New academies to enhance training and career opportunities
    Provides a flexible and exciting working environment
    Listens and acts upon employee and customer suggestions

Cons

As with most growing companies, there are times where workload can be high - but this is a sign of a successful and healthy company.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on recruitment and gaining the best talent. The strategy to become a global leader is fast becoming a reality which is great in terms of future opportunities to grow - Maybe just make it a bit clearer what that growth in terms careers could look like.