Quanticate Reviews | Glassdoor

Quanticate Reviews

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
David Underwood

1. "Quanticate is a strong company with great growth opportunity and job security."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Although the company already has great work/life balance/flexible scheduling, I have seen that Quanticate has been regularly asking how their management team can improve employee satisfaction within the company by conducting surveys (and seriously considering them). I think our company makes a strong effort to take in our employees opinions. They have been successful in listening to what we would like to see and have implemented these ideas to improve benefits and the working environment as a whole.

I've been happy that Quanticate has provided many employees opportunities for learning through mentoring and training (SAS and Statistics) as well as opportunities for advancement. The U.S. Headquarters in Durham has improved benefits for 2015 as well. I think we have a close knit group-ordering lunch in, going to group activities and even recently being part of Habitat for Humanity which was quite enjoyable to us all.

Cons

No real cons here to mention.

Advice to Management

I have been impressed that management continues to improve the salaries and benefits and the future of Quanticate looks positive.

Jan 7, 2015 – CCO

Thanks for such a positive review! We are pleased to see that the initiatives that we have put in place are having a positive impact. Many of the initiaitives are based around the suggestions we ... More

"Great place to work!"

Pros

Great HR department - lots of positive changes
    Internal communications are managed really well (Yammer)
    Great recognition for employees that go above and beyond
    Varied workload with opportunities to take on more tasks

Cons

Some colleagues are openly very negative about pay and recognition, this can become very tedious to listen to. They do not appreciate that they are working for a good company.

Jun 10, 2016 – CCO

Thank you for your positive feedback. We have been working hard at trying to implement positive changes on a continuous basis. The engagement forum that is being led by our Head of HR is always ... More

"Friendly working atmosphere and good career development for young employees."

I have been working at Quanticate full-time

Pros

Friendly and helpful employees and senior management.
    Very good work/life balance.
    Good work/time flexibility.
    Nice working atmosphere.

Cons

Some members of staff deserve more recognition.
    Could improve the working facilities and other facilities around the offices..

Advice to Management

I have really enjoyed working at Quanticate so far and look forward to the future with this company. The only thing I would say is - I would like to see senior management communicate a tiny bit more with other employees.

May 10, 2016 – CCO

Thank you for your review. We are glad to see that your overall experience of working at Quanticate has been a positive one. We are always looking at ways to improve communication and recognition ... More

"varied, can be challenging, innovative training"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hitchin, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hitchin, England (UK)

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

professional, rewards excellence, good teamwork

Cons

can be challenging, some training available only in non-office time - but still that training is available!

Advice to Management

try to keep channels open to hear new ideas

May 10, 2016 – CCO

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you are aware of the employee engagement forum and the suggestions initiative so please do ensure that any ideas are sent via these routes so that we can ... More

""Thought leadership" company in its field with great expansion opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Senior staff members recognised as thought leaders in their fields
    Highly respected by clients for quality of outputs and great customer service
    Innovative workplace where new service offerings are continually developed
    Opportunity to work with high profile companies on interesting and technically challenging projects
    Expanding client and project base presents a very positive outlook for 2014 and beyond
    Plenty of opportunity for advancement - talent is recognised and developed
    Friendly professional environment

Cons

Some of the cons mentioned by others are being dealt with, for example central points in offices for staff feedback and suggestions, to aid information sharing and help bring good ideas to the fore.

Advice to Management

Continue attracting the top biometrics talent to the teams in order to support the ongoing projects, which will help with 2014 expansion plans.

7. "Exciting and dynamic company!"

I have been working at Quanticate full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great reputation
    Ability to work with worlds largest pharmaceutical companies
    Focus on developing employees
    New academies to enhance training and career opportunities
    Provides a flexible and exciting working environment
    Listens and acts upon employee and customer suggestions

Cons

As with most growing companies, there are times where workload can be high - but this is a sign of a successful and healthy company.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on recruitment and gaining the best talent. The strategy to become a global leader is fast becoming a reality which is great in terms of future opportunities to grow - Maybe just make it a bit clearer what that growth in terms careers could look like.

8. "Friendly and professional environment, innovative and supportive environment"

Pros

Everyone is encouraged to be the best they can be, but at the same time given the opportunity to develop to a level where they can be the best they can be. Supportive environment, with a family feel - colleagues wherever they are based across the globe feel like they are working together towards the same common goal.

Cons

As a medium sized company, there can be limitations in resources and the context is focused on billablility for the company. However not environment where commerciallity overshadows innovation and individual support.

Advice to Management

Good direction demonstrated by senior management, and collaborative environment is encouraged from the top. As with any company, there is a focus on commercial viability in most activity, but the focus on fostering an environment for innovation and individual contribution makes it a great place to work