Cover image for Quantum Metric

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture

Nov 11, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing product Great collaboration and teamwork Customers love them

Cons

Pay is lower than standard

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

My CEO

Nov 9, 2022 - Executive Business Partner in Monument, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first met QM’s CEO, he really stressed the need for a partner who is not just providing administrative “support” but who is the most critical ally, liaison, and ambassador in his professional and personal life. My role became integrally aligned with the his objectives, applying high-level business judgment to assess and execute on key priorities. He is an amazing partner who gives me the freedom to sort through, manage, and prioritize that constant information flow. He never wants me to assist based on his requests, but rather add intellectual value. And to be honest, that’s really how he feels about every role here at Quantum - he allows us to be challenged but at the same time gives us the opportunity to challenge him. In a hyper focused people-culture, I don’t just see the passion in him but I feel it in the people around me. I’ve never been at a company that allows it’s team members the opportunity to express their opinions as much as QM does.

Cons

Remote working environment might not work for some

3. Join the Quantum Metric team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Best job I’ve had yet

Oct 14, 2022 - Sr. Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hits on all the important ways a company *should* function. Amazing company culture Prioritizes support of both customers and employees Use our own products internally Practice our own advice that we give to customers Meritocratic in the best way Considers and accommodates for a more diverse work environment

Cons

Start ups are a grind by nature Self starting is a must Technology is a steep learning curve for those who don’t come from the space

5. 2.0

QM suffers from Founders Syndrome

Oct 18, 2022 - Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation and benefits are great

Cons

- CEO has a big ego and is too involved in day-to-day decisions for the business - This is an extremely political organization. If you get on the wrong side of any of the CEO's original hires, your job is in jeopardy and your life will be difficult. On the flip side, if you make a great impression and follow their marching orders, you will do well. The organization does not celebrate diverse backgrounds and skillsets, rather focuses on creating copies of those who have been successful in the organization.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great Place to Be

Oct 6, 2022 - Solutions Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great onboarding and enablement, supportive teammates, good work life balance

Cons

So far no cons have come up

7. 5.0

Awesome Place to Work

Aug 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quantum puts their people first, and you can feel it. They care about mental health, and your personal time. There are great Employee Resource Groups that have a TON of engagement. The managers and executive team lead by example, and want you to grow + learn with this company. I've never felt this happy or included anywhere else.

Cons

I haven't experienced a con at this company yet.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, great product!

Aug 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote work for all! Every other Friday off in the summer! (Summer Splash) Unlimited PTO Clear direction from leadership The platform is transforming enterprises across the world!

Cons

Some growing pains come with the rapid growth we've had at QM.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the company, love the enthusiasm the CEO has

Sep 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great benefits - Good work-life balance - Great vision

Cons

Can't think of any, love what QM is doing

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company that cares for their employees

Jun 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is truly a company that values their employees and their well-being! Many companies will say they care, but once you work for them they are the same as any other company and your free-time or mental health does not matter to them, but here they have mental health awareness month, celebrate LGBTQIA+ pride and embrace diversity.

Cons

I personally haven’t seen any cons. They really put attention to feedback and do their best to help their new employees.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company in a growth stage

Mar 23, 2022 - Marketing Team
    Business Outlook

Pros

-A lot of opportunities to own projects. -Great people. Seriously... I love working with everyone here. -Success seems almost too easy for QM. -Great culture. Remote work is the majority. They respect time outside of work hours. -VPs and C-level listens. They do a great job communicating what is going on, and what they are thinking about. -Our CMO is easily the best CMO I've ever worked under. Efrat Ravid is world-class.

Cons

-Growth stage means a lot of projects flying everywhere. Organization is happening though, so I do think this aspect will be improved. -We need an improvement on showing data-driven success for individuals. -Not a whole lot of cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Reviews
</>Embed

Quantum Metric Reviews FAQs

Quantum Metric has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 156 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Quantum Metric to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Quantum Metric employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Quantum Metric. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

92% of Quantum Metric employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quantum Metric 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Quantum Metric to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.