- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Virginia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Arlington, VA
- - Washington, DC
- - Colorado
- - Colorado Springs, CO Area
- - Colorado Springs, CO
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- - District of Columbia
- - Alabama
- - Huntsville, AL Area
- - Huntsville, AL
- - Arizona
- - Sierra Vista, AZ Area
- - Fort Huachuca, AZ
- - Florida
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Found 42 of over 45 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Confusing management and last minute arrangements" (in 4 reviews)
- "If you can get on a contract that the CEO isn't involved in, you'll be fine." (in 4 reviews)
- "Benefits could be better and leave days" (in 3 reviews)
- "Leadership is also extremely unethical, ranging from security violations to the lack of well being for their employees during the COVID pandemic." (in 2 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 11, 2022 - Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) in Colorado Springs, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful place to work with a dedicated team that will assist you.
None that I can think of at the moment.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 29, 2022 - Senior Network Engineer in Huntsville, ALRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Work with interesting and breaking edge tech - Collaborate with bright minded engineers - Decent benefits
- The majority of talent leaves within a year, leaving only the people who have no reason or motivation to perform - If you are a high performer, you will carry the weight of your project - Outdated and repetitive administrative tasks that reduce your ability to work - A CEO who can't get out of the way and let his company exceed - This company is one of a half dozen the CEO owns that all use each other, which results in sub-par quality work being completed - Worried more about impressing politicians than listening and supporting the engineers Don't walk, run.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 13, 2022 - Senior Network Engineer in Huntsville, ALRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Relaxed Environment for the most part - Buildings look cool - Can work from home at times if needed - Newly hired management is down to earth
- Every single decision is still made by CEO only. He refuses to relinquish any control - A handful of talented engineers handle 99% of the work on the federal side, the rest are paid to twiddle their thumbs - As a whole, company does not pay competitively and turnover rate is well above average
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They pay commensurate with experience, and positions are usually interesting.
Leave policy is bad. Only 10 days of leave (annual and sick included) for new employees. Will bump it up to 15 after 5 years!
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 21, 2022 - Systems EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Customer Mission - really enjoyed that
Mediocre company vision; indecision on direction
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small teams full of some incredibly knowledgeable people. The upper management are always very open to conversation and recommendations. Benefits are pretty good, but not as great as other larger companies.
Downside of small teams is the bad apple spoils the bunch much faster. Pay isn't nearly as good as other companies, but there's usually more fringe benefits like ability to work remote sometimes and not working on base.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 20, 2022 - Executive AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My boss was awesome the pay was not so great
Little opportunity for growth in department
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 19, 2022 - Cyber Security Analyst in Huntsville, ALRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great environment. Growing company & Potential
Growing company, slow work days.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 22, 2021 - Cyber Security Analyst in Huntsville, ALRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay checks clear on time
* C level management rewards duplicitous back stabbing * No defined, measurable, executable mission * Treated as a personal lab by under qualified government overseers * Be ready to “look busy” on the operations floor for the CEO’s VIP toursContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jun 10, 2021 - Cyber Security in Huntsville, ALRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company and it's employees are some of the nicest people I have ever worked with! This is a very family-friendly company that really looks out for it's employees.
I don't have any cons, currently.Continue reading
Quantum Research Reviews FAQs
Quantum Research has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Quantum Research to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
49% of Quantum Research employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quantum Research 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.