Found 150 of over 159 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Quartet Health
Got a burning question about Quartet Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Quartet Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people pushing for increased diversity and education within the company." (in 23 reviews)
- "Good benefits and reimbursements" (in 11 reviews)
- "Paid $30/hr and culture was amazing." (in 10 reviews)
- "It's feeling like the company we all came here to be a part of to achieve a truly meaningful mission to impact people's lives positively." (in 8 reviews)
- "I gave the company two points because my coworkers are awesome and the mission keeps us going." (in 7 reviews)
- "The management of the care navigation team is absolutely horrible." (in 11 reviews)
- "Lack of direction and clear leadership" (in 11 reviews)
- "The managers have one way meetings and don’t allow care navigators or care support specialists to have voices." (in 8 reviews)
- "The CEOs, upper management and HR completely blindsided everyone else." (in 5 reviews)
- "Despite reassurances that people are our most important asset, that layoffs would not happen, and the company’s stated values to “build trust” and “assume best intentions”, a round of obvious massive layoffs happened last week." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Quartet Health and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Aug 10, 2023Care NavigatorFormer Employee, more than 3 years
-Remote work -Coworkers (incredible talent here) -Opportunity to directly improve outcomes for some patients
-Limited to no opportunities for growth and development -Lack of transparency from leadership (even when they say that this is something they are working on) -Complete shift of company priorities to care delivery with no phase out plan for care connections -Regular abrupt layoffs9
- 1.0Aug 14, 2023Care NavigatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Remote. Paid Holidays. Friendly Co-workers.
Here we go again, another round of unexpected lay offs. This company does not care about patients let alone employees. It’s all about money because they know they are going downhill. The CEOs, upper management and HR completely blindsided everyone else. The way they treated us when they did the lay offs last week was unbelievable, we weren’t given the opportunity to even say goodbye to co-workers who we’ve worked with for years! I truly feel like this company will no longer be around in a year. They are running out of money. Do yourself a favor and run far away from this place.8
- 1.0Aug 30, 2023Care NavigatorFormer Employee
Coworkers-not including management (that’s a given, I know)
Everything. Quite possibly the WORST COMPANY in the health tech space and the worst company I’ve ever worked for. Unexpected lay offs. No explanation. Not a care in the world. Their crappy reviews were even brought up to management and they just stated that they were received from disgruntled employees. Yeah… okay. Do not work for this company. Horrid. Just absolutely horrid.2
- 2.0Sep 15, 2023Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM)Former Employee
Great employees, admirable mission. The people I worked with were all wonderful and thoughtful.
Leadership seems reactionary and failure to commit to a single business strategy has led to several rounds of layoffs.1
- 1.0Jan 15, 2023Care NavigationFormer Employee, more than 1 year
My coworkers and remote job.
This company is inevitably sinking and no one wants to admit it. The management of the care navigation team is absolutely horrible. The managers have one way meetings and don’t allow care navigators or care support specialists to have voices. The team members are not allowed to ask questions during meetings and are told that if they do have questions to please go to their managers in their one-on-one meetings in private. Meanwhile, all of the Care navigation members talk crap about the managers in private slack groups. The morale of the team is incredibly low, the turnover rate is extremely high, and the managers “have no idea why.” When I started with quartet, the benefits were amazing and the morale of the team was high. But, gradually, the benefits have been taken away from the care navigation team and the work life balance absolutely sucks. Oh, but don’t worry, Care navigation managers get to keep their unlimited PTO, salaried wages, and great benefits. It’s in anyone and everyone’s best interest to avoid this sinking ship of a company. They have a great mission but they do an absolutely horrible job of executing it to patients in need of mental health services. Also, the cost of living has gone up and there’s been an increase in job responsibilities for the care navigation team, yet no increase in salary. If you’re looking for a job, look elsewhere. Trust me.11
- 3.0Aug 14, 2023Senior Security EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Small company benefits - access to leadership, voice heard across org
Company is not making money. 7 people in a meeting to discuss $3,000 yearly charge.3
- 1.0Jul 11, 2023Care NavigatorFormer Employee
Remote work place Other teammates
Constantly micromanaged, like at an incredible rate you couldn’t even imagine. Managers must just sit there and refresh their dashboards all day to see what they can message you about to met one metric or another. The only thing that matters is numbers and metrics. Not you, not the patients, nothing else. Benefits used to be great and got worse over time. I’m actually not even sure how this company is still afloat given a lack of proper execution amid a great vision.2
- 1.0Feb 7, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
There are no pros anymore. If zero stars were an option I would’ve chose it.
WOW. Because WOW is the only reaction to how hypocritical this company is. They do not care about the mental health of their employees. To prove how heartless they are, during another round of layoffs they laid off an employee who is nine months pregnant! By the time she is due she won’t even be covered under health insurance anymore! I wonder how management would feel if they were in her shoes. Heartless and hypocritical are the only words I have for this company and everyone sitting in management. This is NOT the Quartet it used to be. The vision is blurred, most of the talent has left or been laid off and they do not care about patients who are not contracted with insurances Quartet makes money off of.28
Quartet Health Reviews FAQs
Quartet Health has an overall rating of 2.3 out of 5, based on over 159 reviews left anonymously by employees. 22% of employees would recommend working at Quartet Health to a friend and 17% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -22% over the last 12 months.
22% of Quartet Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quartet Health 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.1 for career opportunities.