Quartet Health Reviews

Updated May 23, 2022

Found 119 of over 126 reviews

3.1
Quartet Health Chief Executive Officer  Puneet Singh (no image)
Puneet Singh

57 Comments

Tech

210.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Quartet Health~996812
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "great people pushing for increased diversity and education within the company.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Paid $30/hr and culture was amazing.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Have generally enjoyed working my coworkers; have been fortunate to have a very caring manager who wishes to see us succeed personally and professionally; mostly good benefits(in 8 reviews)
  • "A good mission on the surface of using data to predict comorbid behavioral health issues, but total lack of execution on delivering that value proposition to partners.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Unlimited PTO (that I was too scared to use out of fear of low productivity/ utilization )(in 7 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management has no experience managing and subordinates suffer the consequence.(in 9 reviews)
  • "The CTO has brought on leadership that is divisive, which has resulted in the loss of some great folks.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Managers are inexperienced, uninformed and manipulative.(in 7 reviews)
  • "transparency is needed from management to turn morale around across the company(in 4 reviews)
  • "Despite reassurances that people are our most important asset, that layoffs would not happen, and the company’s stated values to “build trust” and “assume best intentions”, a round of obvious massive layoffs happened last week.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Mission + New Direction = Great Opportunity

Jan 14, 2022 - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has been through some twists and turns as it has found a new strategy that it is executing against now. We just bought a care delivery company and it is changing the game. The new CEO is awesome.

Cons

This is still a start up, so you have to be comfortable with the pace, change, and competitive dynamic that goes with that. This is not IBM! And that is a good thing.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Amazing benefits

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Health insurance, Sick days, PTO, 401k, parental leave, etc

Cons

None. Their benefits are great and everyone working there collaborates.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Current Employee

Quartet Health; the mental health company that cares NOTHING about mental health!

May 18, 2022 - Care Navigator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros are pretty simple, you work from home. Which in all honesty isn’t such a pro anymore with so many companies offering this. That’s the only pro.

Cons

They continue to advertise “unlimited pto”. However this just isn’t true. If you’re a manager or above then yes, have at it. If you’re on the Care Navigation team or the Customer Support Staff who answer phones they will not give you time off. They count literally everyday you are off and have a point system for those who they deem unworthy to use their “unlimited pto”. It’s now the WORST Pto plan I’ve had in 20 years in health care. They have also taken our 15 holidays a year and reduced it to 6. Which is well below the National average for holidays allowed per year. The management staff have absolutely no idea how difficult the roles are speaking to the patients on a daily basis. The burn out rate is very high due to their unrealistic metrics. Also- most patients are not cared for simply because they have the “wrong” insurance and Quartet doesn’t get paid. This place is a complete waste of time for most patients and employees. If you want to feel like the sludge at the bottom of a pond, join Quartet!

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0

Things are Looking Up

Jan 15, 2022 - Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quartet has changed immensely over the past couple of months and the changes continue to happen. It's been hard and at first I was uncertain but the changes have been for the best. The old strategy of the company wasn't profitable and being profitable is what pays the bill and ensures my paycheck. Apart of me is so fulfilled that Quartet is such an extremely mission driven company but it's not a nonprofit or a doctors office we are a business and we are here to offer a service. The bad reviews on here aren't false but they were at a different point in time in the companies journey. Things are really starting to look up. From the time I started in early 2021 the company has done a complete 360. I have extreme faith in the our new CEO and the new c-suite. I'm seeing transparency, structure, accountability, opportunity and reward that I've never seen before. Even though Quartet has been around a while it's still very much in a "start-up" phase with all the changes in strategy so keep that top of mind and take it into consideration if you're looking for a new role here. I came from an industry where work life balance was completely nonexistent and Quartet offers some of the best work life balance I've ever seen. Leadership has recently taken some huge steps to offer career planning tools and growth opportunities.

Cons

A lot of amazing, talented people have left the company. A lot of work is ahead of us to execute on our new strategy.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of change, but lots of positives as well

Apr 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quartet is one of many players in the health tech-enabled space. It's not for everyone, but I think it has a lot going for it. My experience at Quartet has had quite a few "pros." - Smart and kind people across the board. Feeling like you can reach out to anyone with a question is paid lip service at other companies, but it's real here - Inspiring mission, evolving strategy. Shifting strategy is frustrating, but the new strategy is objectively clearer, and I understand how we plan to make money with the new changes. Before...not so much - New, interesting challenges. This probably isn't true for every role or team, but I think my day-to-day is rich with new experiences - I'm not patient-facing, so my view is limited, but I think we highlight our patient wins well and often. I love hearing about the indirect impact of my work on someone getting the care they need I feel like you could throw a stone and hit 10 other companies "similar" to Quartet (Cerebral, Ginger, Alma, etc). I like what we're doing differently, the people, and my work, so it's a great match for me. Maybe it's not for you, but I'd take other reviews with a grain of salt and find out for yourself.

Cons

- Like others said, Quartet recently hired groups of people from Aspire and similar places. I agree we should expand our horizons to keep adding diverse talent -The 401(k) match should be increased - Some of the leaders (high level, the managers are usually great) are better than others. My advice is to ask thoughtful questions about your executive leadership when interviewing here None of these are dealbreakers for me, so I'm keeping my rating at 5 stars, but realistically it's probably between 4-5 stars based on some of the cons.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nothing to see here

May 23, 2022 - Decline to State
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mostly people who think they are doing something positive. They are just organizationally incapable of doing actual positive things

Cons

Led by people who do not understand mental health practices that lead to better mental health

Be the first to find this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Poised to disrupt the behavioral healthcare industry

Apr 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

New executive leadership is poised to get the organization to the next level in terms of meeting patient and customer needs and growing/scaling. Strong DEI culture. High levels of collaboration. Great support from leadership to remove barriers and from the People department to mobilize and develop talent

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 2.0

New Strategy is Quantity over Quality

Apr 11, 2022 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Some good people still at the company. If they are allowed to have their ideas heard and executed on, I think Quartet could pull off an acquisition. Also culturally there are some fun, smart people who are enjoyable to work alongside. -Work/life balance can be really positive because expectations are low -The mission is great -Unlimited PTO

Cons

-More than anything, the biggest con is that leadership does not accept feedback. They are very defensive when faced with it, and I have heard many in the C suite laugh at how people at Quartet are "too sensitive" or "get offended by everything." They blame people for being unhappy and insist that's why the culture is bad. -Decision makers do not have enough of a clinical background or lens to be successful in this type of company. When trying to figure out why patients aren't getting to care, they ignore the real reasons because they just want the quick fixes. They don't want to invest in fixing the tech or in making a positive experience for patients or providers. They just want to find the easiest, fastest thing they can present as a "solution" to investors and customers -Leaders say to follow the data, but when presented with data that contradicts what they want to hear, the response is "Are you sure that's what it says? Let's pull it differently" until it aligns with their expectations. It makes sense why leadership had to change and why Quartet focuses on just getting acquired. But they are so incredibly top heavy and filled with middle managers that I don't feel confident the company will reach that goal. They prioritize hiring old coworkers from Aspire to fill leadership roles, which is not only frustrating from a nepotism standpoint but it also means no opportunities for advancement for people who have been with the company and want to actually grow in their career. Unless you are coming from their white boys club in Nashville, I would not recommend joining at this time. Most of us are only still here while we actively look for other jobs.

11 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Bottomless pit of toxicity and ineffective leaders

Mar 14, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros, we have lied about getting patients to care, we have lied to our customers (IBC, BCNC, Horizon). The only people that join this company are former employees from Aspire. The culture has tanked into a bottomless pit of toxicity. The new leadership blames the old, they hire too many "executives" and no doers. The CEO is smart but surrounded himself with very greedy leaders and made some very poor choices in human resources.

Cons

-poor work life balance -untrustworthy leadership (blatant lies) -terrible compensation and benefits (unlimited PTO is not a benefit) -toxic work culture (leaders belittle colleagues on team calls and then slack on the side apologizing) -micromanagement and no upward mobility -VERY little diversity on leadership bench....

10 people found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Proceed with caution

Jan 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The CEO is trying to work through a complicated business model, but it's bringing in the wrong leadership to support the direction (which is really a lack of direction) -The COO is an amazing woman, but when announced as COO seemed surprise at her title, which concerned me

Cons

- You get $60 Million to buy a care delivery company, but can't support existing team members with much needed support (aka no backfilling any of the amazing people who have left) - VERY TOP HEAVY organization that brought in so many leaders, so much duplicative "strategy" with no one to do the hard work - Leadership is mysogoniatic, NO DEI initiatives (even though there is an amazing DEI Director) it's all a facade, she can't get any iniative moving because leadership shuts her down -They ironically don't care about your burn out or mental health and with the bummer of people leaving, they don't have direction or strategy on how to operate with reduced headcount, they just assume the reduced number of people can do the same amount of work, but dont see (or care, because they were constantly told) that the structure was not sustainable

10 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Reviews

Quartet Health Reviews FAQs

Quartet Health has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 126 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Quartet Health to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Quartet Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Quartet Health. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

54% of Quartet Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quartet Health 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Quartet Health to be benefits, coworkers and the cons to be career development, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Quartet Health Job Seekers