Quatrro Mortgage Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "Avoid Working Here"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

They offer a decent vacation package and SOME of the benefits they offer are decent. Depending on your position you can earn a decent living. Not much else to say that could be nice

Cons

Management is a joke! They hire and fire people constantly, and management looks for the most ridiculous reasons to let people go. They burn through admins, HR, and processors like crazy. The managers that were in charge while I was employed with them were foul mouthed, insensitive to much of what happens with the employees, overpaid, and under performing.

The company's main purpose is to move as much of their operation overseas to India as they can. They use the US employees to teach their counterparts in India how to do their job, and once they are trained they release the US version of their employees for the cheaper overseas one. From what I can tell from the pictures of parties, office events and the like that happen out of their India locations that was shared through e-mail, it seems like they do fun things with those employees. If you work in the US though, you really don't see any of that. There is so much more that I experienced while working there, but it's too much to type. Trust me though, avoid working here unless it's your last option.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees! If they are all complaining about your management team, than perhaps you have an issue that needs to be addressed. Train your managers to work with the employees, how to communicate, how to address difficult situations, etc. As a whole, your management team is severely under trained. I personally knew of 7 employees that have quit due to this issue. I know you don't really care about the US employees, but couldn't you at least pretend like you do until you take all their jobs away?

Showing 1 of 21 review