Quatrro Mortgage Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Avoid Working Here"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

They offer a decent vacation package and SOME of the benefits they offer are decent. Depending on your position you can earn a decent living. Not much else to say that could be nice

Cons

Management is a joke! They hire and fire people constantly, and management looks for the most ridiculous reasons to let people go. They burn through admins, HR, and processors like crazy. The managers that were in charge while I was employed with them were foul mouthed, insensitive to much of what happens with the employees, overpaid, and under performing.

The company's main purpose is to move as much of their operation overseas to India as they can. They use the US employees to teach their counterparts in India how to do their job, and once they are trained they release the US version of their employees for the cheaper overseas one. From what I can tell from the pictures of parties, office events and the like that happen out of their India locations that was shared through e-mail, it seems like they do fun things with those employees. If you work in the US though, you really don't see any of that. There is so much more that I experienced while working there, but it's too much to type. Trust me though, avoid working here unless it's your last option.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees! If they are all complaining about your management team, than perhaps you have an issue that needs to be addressed. Train your managers to work with the employees, how to communicate, how to address difficult situations, etc. As a whole, your management team is severely under trained. I personally knew of 7 employees that have quit due to this issue. I know you don't really care about the US employees, but couldn't you at least pretend like you do until you take all their jobs away?

2. "stop doing this with employes."

Former Employee - Technical Sales Representative in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Technical Sales Representative in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

worst company to work with. dont work there. you will regret after joining.

Cons

It is the worst company to work...!!
    I would suggest you to please do not join the company because i worked there for 6 months and they kept on treatning me for leaving the job. my manager was rajiv srivastava who is a assistant manager there he first told me to do my "ask to leave the company" in the very first week of hitting the operations floor. and when i left the job and asked for my full and final documents or resignation acceptence they telling me to pay 25k to get that which is not involving my 15 days of salary which i worked there they fire people with there wish its upto them no process manager do anything nither any of the business HR's do . i would suggest you guys please do not join the company or if you join you would have to look for a job after 3 months so please do not impact you resume joining quatrro. And let me inform you this is not with only me i am writing this on behhailf of 8 people si please do think and join.

Thanks

Advice to Management

stop firing people for useless reason.

"Quatrro"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Salary on time, Both side cab

Cons

No Growth, No hike only 6&7 percent of total ctc in annual review, Worst management, PF's employer contribution include in your package it mean Total CTC - Your PF contribution + Employer's contribution included in your ctc. Worst company

Advice to Management

Raman Roy should review all thing like management style of manager's, Salary hike, Job security. etc