The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Qubit? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Qubit employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Long hours and very competitive workforce make it a challenge." (in 6 reviews)
- "Distant management: I was given a lot of autonomy but didn't get a lot of feedback if I didn't ask for it." (in 5 reviews)
- "Managers barely know what they are doing, let alone have the ability to direct others." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay could be better and product is struggling" (in 4 reviews)
- "Process to get into product engineering includes excelling as CSE, passing a competency assessment, contributing majorly to product codebase (no available time or training during working hours) only to interview against external candidates" (in 4 reviews)
Found 18 of over 143 reviews
Updated Jul 28, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 1, 2017Infrastructure EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Excellent set of benefits, Skilled and intelligent engineers Engaged CEO A high pace workplace in a thriving company where you'll meet and work alongside some of the smartest people in the industry. It's founded by 4 exgooglers and you'll see that reflected in the culture and workspace - you'll enjoy a wide variety of perks with a relaxed, but focused work ethic. Furthermore Qubit work frequently with new technology and employees are encouraged to try and experiment with new projects. The stack will change rapidly and you'll be given plenty of opportunity to contribute to it's design, the team structure is quite flat and the communication is excellent.
Nothing to mention here really4
- 5.0Mar 15, 2021SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I feel valued! Love the culture, I appreciate the virtual events. The people are great, very supportive and friendly. The onboarding has been amazing, I appreciate all the office equipment I've received. The benefits are great.
Yet to meet my colleagues in person, however that can not be helped as I started during the pandemic.