Qubit Employee Reviews about "churn"
Updated Jul 27, 2021
Found 2 of over 143 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Qubit? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Qubit employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The people are great." (in 38 reviews)
- "Great product and culture." (in 18 reviews)
- "Free food Central London location" (in 8 reviews)
- "The office is awesome too!" (in 7 reviews)
- "The benefits are great." (in 7 reviews)
- "Long hours and very competitive workforce make it a challenge." (in 6 reviews)
- "Distant management: I was given a lot of autonomy but didn't get a lot of feedback if I didn't ask for it." (in 5 reviews)
- "Managers barely know what they are doing, let alone have the ability to direct others." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay could be better and product is struggling" (in 4 reviews)
- "False transparency." (in 4 reviews)
Reviews about "churn"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee★★★★★
Chaotic Management StructureFeb 15, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You work with really great brands You are surrounded by talented people
A very white upper/middle class environment - and a lot of prejudice for those outside this social group There is a very toxic environment amongst female management The product/ business model is always changing as it doesn't add a lot of business value A high churn rate. They exploit young graduates who do the majority of the work
Qubit promotes a diverse working environment and has clear policies in place to support this. However, we are always looking to improve diversity and inclusion at Qubit, and we encourage you to contact our VP People Operations who would welcome an opportunity to discuss your feedback.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Great people, poor leadershipApr 27, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some of the best people you'll ever work with. Strong product Excellent client references, and some great case-studies
There's far too much churn, both in terms of employees and clients. Progression is limited, and there's no chance to transition into a managerial role due to the sheer number of middle managers at Qubit. It's also difficult to understand what many of these managers offer in terms of value. The space is extremely competitive, and Qubit's competitors love to discount aggressively which impacts deal sizes. Far, far too many meetings with no outcome. This comes back to the layers of middle management, who fill their diaries with meetings to appear busy. Opaque decision making at the C/senior management level. Most worryingly, Qubit seems to have lost the culture which made it such a unique and engaging place to work.Continue reading