The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Qubit? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Qubit employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Long hours and very competitive workforce make it a challenge." (in 5 reviews)
- "Distant management: I was given a lot of autonomy but didn't get a lot of feedback if I didn't ask for it." (in 5 reviews)
- "Managers barely know what they are doing, let alone have the ability to direct others." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay could be better and product is struggling" (in 4 reviews)
- "False transparency." (in 4 reviews)
Found 37 of over 143 reviews
Updated Jul 28, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0May 8, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I have been at Qubit from the early days. This is a truly special business and one with a long and exciting road ahead. The journey we have been on has had to go through some twists and turns but we have come out of it stronger and more focused. I work with some seriously smart people and have had the pleasure of promoting and observing many talented individuals who have risen up through the business.
A legacy sink or swim culture has existed but training and development has vastly improved. If you're not naturally curious to learn new things then this company is probably not for you.2
- 5.0Feb 13, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Some of the smartest and brightest work at Qubit - very motivating environment. Great team spirit and culture. Visionary company, that is truly doing great work with their clients. It's a very flexible work environment.
Not many cons however employee development is sometimes the last priority. Would like to see more structured programs and clearer career progression opportunities.1