What people are saying about Quest Diagnostics
Salaries in Healthcare
Med Tech 1 in Microbiology department at Rush University Medical Center for $28.60/hr. M-F, 1st shift. 2 years experience as Med Tech 1 in Molecular department at Quest Diagnostics. Yay or nay on the offer? Quest currently pays them $25.88/hr plus 15% shift differential because they’re night shift.
Got a burning question about Quest Diagnostics? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Quest Diagnostics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits with the company are good for me and my family" (in 555 reviews)
- "It’s good and good pay" (in 299 reviews)
- "I have been able to meet a few really great people who are trying to make a difference" (in 198 reviews)
- "Worked with some great coworkers" (in 91 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good because they don't expect you to work more than your 40 hours." (in 77 reviews)
- "poor management from team leader(s)." (in 312 reviews)
- "Supervisors have a lot of power that they call “at there discretion they can do it” if they like you that is." (in 88 reviews)
- "Upper management is terrible." (in 80 reviews)
- "horrible pay and favoritism." (in 76 reviews)
- "Direct managers will not back their employees and step in where a manager is needed." (in 69 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Quest Diagnostics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 562 of over 5K reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Dec 29, 2010ManagerCurrent Employee
Benefits are very good and affordable. Time off policy provides plenty of days to use. Although times are tough they have solid cash flow and are profitable. Work Life Balance
Not all work groups share information the same. Makes it where they get competitive and the entire company does not benefit.1
- 5.0Feb 2, 2017PhlebotomistCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Benefits with the company are good for me and my family
Policy's the company has really effects you cause they are a no fault company