KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Quest Diagnostics

Engaged Employer

Quest Diagnostics

Add a Review

Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Oct 26, 2021

Found 77 of over 3,628 reviews

3.5
Quest Diagnostics Chairman, President and CEO Steve Rusckowski
Steve Rusckowski
1,456 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good benefits and room for growth(in 265 reviews)

• "Great benefits, flexibility in scheduling(in 197 reviews)

• Cons
  • "advancement may be limited by upper management lack of turnover(in 77 reviews)

• "Difficult to maintain work life balance(in 74 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Quest Diagnostics and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Review

Dec 2, 2020 - Lab Assistant II in Lewisville, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

pay is good and get bonus

Cons

bad communication between upper management

2. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Does not pay well

Oct 26, 2021 - Cytology Prep Technician in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. You get stock in the company and yearly bonuses.

Cons

Will work you for everything and pay you nothing. Upper management is horrible! If you NEED a job it will do.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Enjoyed working there

Aug 31, 2021 - Senior Financial Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, ok benefits, some really great people.

Cons

Not the most glamorous industry. Corporate Headquarter salaries should be more in line with what is offered in Jersey City due to their proximity to to NYC. Still are below market. Lack of opportunity at certain levels with upper management staying until retirement.

4. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Why so many good reviews? This is NOT a good place.

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You start out with vacation and health time. When I first started (3 years ago) they had competitive wages. Management pretty much leaves you alone unless you do something wrong. My specific hours were good, 6:30am-3pm, and it is super close to home. If you call off requesting health time, you don’t get punished for it.

Cons

You continuously get emails about how much revenue the company is making and how much we’ve gained in the past year and then you’re told that you are ungrateful for wanting more money and not feeling appreciated. They have 6 month reviews on how the company is treating you and when everybody said we don’t make enough and we aren’t appreciated enough we were told that “not everybody can drive sports cars to work” by upper management. We were given bunt cakes as a thank you for the work we do, we put on the review that those bunt cakes were a joke and a slap in the face for the amount of work we do. They then told us that they were only given a $4 budget per person and we should be grateful because they even went a little over the budget. You have to request your vacation a year in advance. You are pressured into not calling off when you’re sick, but they are also required to send out those emails that say, “if you’re sick stay home.” The IT department is a joke, you wait on hold for forever and the person on the other line doesn’t speak very good English. Extremely short staffed, so much so that often times you won’t get the 30 minute lunch that you are REQUIRED BY LAW to take. If you have a question that needs answered by a group lead, be prepared to called them all over and over again until somebody answers. They are more worried about putting their name on boxes of gloves and bottles of hand sanitizer, then they are about paying their employees what they are worth. I’ve been here 3 years and making less then what I would make starting out anywhere else.

Continue reading