KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Questback Reviews

Updated Dec 3, 2021

Found 61 of over 69 reviews

3.2
Questback CEO Saeid Mirzaie (no image)
Saeid Mirzaie
0 Rating
Pros
  • "There is great people (who Will leave)(in 5 reviews)

• "office location(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "fast paced environment(in 2 reviews)

• "many layoffs(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Interesting Opportunities

Oct 8, 2020 - Professional Services in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Company does present many unique opportunities where we can expand our skill-set

Cons

COVID has presented some unfortunate challenges that the company is trying to navigate through

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Hard workers that really believe in the companies potential

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Although I was apart of the massive layoffs due to the pandemic, I'd say overall everyone truly believed in the potential of the company. That was needed to have the correct mindset to complete cross functional job duties. Very welcoming collaboration, and transparency.

Cons

Prior to the pandemic, I'd be remiss to not acknowledge the leadership was a bit lacking on the Sales side, which also contributed to the sales team not being as effective as the company needed. Once the pandemic occurred, of course no one likes being apart of the layoffs, however I think you had to be living under a rock to not see it coming.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Your voice has value here! Be a part of feedback innovation!

Jul 18, 2019 - Marketing Director in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Questback provides me the opportunity to really contribute to success! Here you will get pushed/challenged, but in a way that brings out the very talent that was identified when deciding to hire you. Getting the opportunity to use my passion, skill set, and integrated strategies; I can shut my laptop each day loving what I do! This company really walks the talk. We are a feedback company, and thus so I always feel my feedback is acknowledged, received and included in how the company evolves and reaches it's fullest potential.

Cons

If you are looking for a job/career that doesn't challenge you to deliver your best, then Questback may not be for you. This company is not for the mediocre/redundant person. You will find yourself contributing in areas that may not have been identified in your initial job description, but that's the culture here. We are a global company, so there are many times you will have to join conference calls early in the morning to accommodate counterparts in other countries; but they will do the same with you (do a call at 8pm they time to fit your 2pm availability).

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunities to grow individual skill set

May 26, 2020 - Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Questback allows each employee the space to grow as an individual contributer. The CEO encourages out of the box, forward thinking to grow not only the company but the person. He genuinely wants to see not only Questback but the employees succeed.

Cons

Operations could use a huge face lift. For a company that has such a lean workforce, it's necessary operations is solid for the long term success for the company.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Oct 28, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

A hand full of employees and the snacks are amazing!

Cons

The COE & US Leadership SUCKS! We are barely paying our bill and if we don't sale something soon the doors will close. If you don't have a job and looking for something in the meantime until you find one, this is the perfect role. One of our employees is using their personal card to pay for our office snacks because we are behind on the bill to our snack vendor. There is no Career Advancement. Leadership sent an email to our employees asking to give the company a good rating on Glassdoor because someone left their honest feedback on the company. STOP IT! Just take a look for yourself.

10 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growth opportunity at an international company

Jan 20, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great new leadership in place for North America who understands team and employee building and how to sell on the enterprise level. New offices opening and tremendous growth period. Lots of opportunities to define your own job and grow into leadership roles. Management is extremely supportive. International experience with headquarters in both Germany and Norway. Lots of creative thinking outside the box and if you prove yourself you can define your own level of success and career growth. You need to be able to be a self starter and either be great with building relationships or very technically saavy or both. You need to think outside the box and also take responsibility for your work. No slacking off and going out the night before a major presentation or when a RFP is due. Take initative and show your brains and experience and you will go far! Product is updated quarterly - one of the highest levels of R&D investment into the product. Has a unique product that no one else has. Never boring!

Cons

Need to understand this is a company not resting on its laurels. In an aggressive growth phase so you will work but you are rewarded on many levels.

5 people found this review helpful
    7. 1.0
      Current Employee

4 WEEKS TILL I GIVE MY NOTICE :)

Jul 16, 2019 - Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly, nothing that would warrant you interviewing/taking a job here.

Cons

Where to begin... 1. Were a feedback company, but were told not to provide feedback in our internal product. 2. No new clients this year. 3. EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR A JOB...… YES EVERYONE..... This is a true fact! 4. If you are looking for a job, do yourself a favor, don't take my word at how bad this company is….. Contact former employees and ask.....

14 people found this review helpful
    8. 2.0
      Current Employee

Interesting company with some potential

May 22, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse company with a nice office location. pretty good benefits for 401(k) and health.

Cons

No loyalty within company, no real direction, the few employees left wear many different hats, no increase in compensation

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Thought leaders with enormous potential for growth

Sep 29, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is an excellent place to work for a mid level and higher employee. Because there is an emphasis on independent work and self motivation, if you are fed up with being micromanaged and told "this is how we do things here", this would be a great fit for you. Management here sets goals, gives you the tools you need, and then lets you loose to make a big impact on the business. Working with a global SaaS company can be of huge benefit to your career in the long term. You are able to quickly and effectively work with an international business team and learn a lot about how sales, technology and corporate structure operates on a large scale.

Cons

If you are a junior employee or used to rigid hierarchies and management structures, this may not be for you. There are not a lot of established processes in place which could cause you to founder and get lost if you aren't strongly self motivated and focused.

1 person found this review helpful

Questback Response

Chief Marketing Officer

Glad to see this is a great fit for you. We hope to cultivate an environment that enables people to excel and grow and are always seeking to improve, We’ll continue reviewing our operating procedures and have updates planned for 2018. Please reach out to me or to your manager with further input, feedback is always welcome!

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hopeful

Jan 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great office location - We have many great clients that we work with. - Remaining employees work mostly independently on their tasks, but are available to help each other when needed. - Questback has been working hard and has been mostly successful in bringing the product (SaaS) to a modern infrastructure (AWS). - I am hopeful that modernization and new products will help to turn the company around.

Cons

- Many layoffs at the US and other locations over the past year for restructuring have been difficult and stressful for employees. - Small team, and depending on what you do, you may need to wear many hats and often work longer hours.

2 people found this review helpful