Quick Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Tom Campbell
  1. "Workshop Manager"

Former Employee - Automotive Workshop Manager

I worked at Quick Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Complete commitment to work to achieve tough assignments

Cons

Small organization manged by myself

Advice to Management

Need new assignment in a new place

Quick Solutions2018-12-28

"IT Professional"

Current Employee - IT Professional in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Quick Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

No pros. The mission statement of Fusion Alliance is not accurate.

Cons

Full time really means W-2. FT status only during the assignment. After the assignment you will receive workbench pay for 30 days. Pursuits of future assignment are null. Your full time status is now unemployment, for Business needs.

Advice to Management

Follow through and believe in what you say

Quick Solutions2017-10-01
  3. "You may be a consultant if..."

Former Employee - Software Developer in Columbus, OH

I worked at Quick Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you like switching projects every few months, prefer to have a choice between hourly and salaried pay, enjoy agile, and have a thing or two to teach to a less experienced colleague if an opportunity arises, you could be a consultant. And if you suspect you are, check this company out. I have never, before or after, worked with so many talented people in one room. It was energizing, uplifting, and yes,... awesomely challenging. I truly looked forward to coming to work every day.

Cons

New project = new team. I'd have thought if a team works, it's better to keep it together for the next project. They don't subscribe to that point of view I guess. No remote work arrangements. When I moved out of state, I had to quit the job. They also seemed to be losing some great people fairly often. There's a lot of competition in Columbus, so talent retention is a hard job. You always hate to see the... good ones leave though.

Advice to Management

You're doing a good job hiring talented people. Do try to keep them as long as you can. If they do leave, be sure to understand why.

Quick Solutions2017-03-24
  4. "Learning Experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Quick Solutions full-time

Pros

During my time at QSI, it was a great learning experience. Had the opportunity to work in a very nice office space with like-minded people who all had a passion for their career progression. Their career path was appealing and they were able to offer great benefits to Consultants. For certain consultants, QSI was a great fit and I would recommend certain contract opportunities to them.

Cons

Once QSI went through the acquisition with Fusion Alliance, everything changed. Great people were leaving or being let go and QSI lost it's 'family-like' appeal for full-time employees. The direction of the company was conflicting and there wasn't a very organized merge for the two companies. Work-life balance was also a negative experience. The Talent Management division suffered greatly due to poor team... leadership, lack of trust, a micro-managed environment. This led to around 10 team members leaving the company within 18 months.

Advice to Management

Treat the invested employees with the respect they deserve. Look for high turnover within internal teams and look to fix the management problem behind it. Keeping true to the old QSI ways was what led to success in the past.

Quick Solutions2017-01-19
  5. "Sanitation"

Former Employee - Babysitter in Dillon, SC

I worked at Quick Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I can say the pros was the people you work with, because they keep your mind off of other things that was going on at the job.

Cons

The cons are that the management was just mess up. The management was trying to help you at all. I think they should have more respect for workers.

Advice to Management

The management was not good to me at all. All they did was say mean things and down you. Never was there a time that they gave you a good thought it was always something mean and never something good at all.

Quick Solutions2016-12-01
  6. "QA Tester"

Quality Assurance Tester in Westerville, OH

I worked at Quick Solutions for less than a year

Pros

The people were great to work with, the hours were good overall and the money wasn't bad.

Cons

For me contract work is too unstable.

Advice to Management

N/A

Quick Solutions2016-10-11
  7. "Employees not valued"

Developer in Columbus, OH

I worked at Quick Solutions

Pros

There was a lot of talent when I was there, and I got to know some great developers. They had a pretty good culture, with events that got people together. Nice office space.

Cons

They did a ton of pure staffing work, shuffling resumes to get butts in seats. A select few people got to work in the office on higher profile projects. They were extremely focused on profit margins, but not so much on keeping employees happy. Very clearly priorities were 1) profits, 2) clients, and finally 3) employees. I personally worked for 4 years on various client engagements with a career plan targeting a... particular opportunity, and when the stars finally aligned for that opportunity, QSI management reneged on their commitment because it would have lowered my individual profit margin for a few months.

Advice to Management

As a staffing/contracting firm (not a consulting firm) your employees are your product. You should treat your employees much better. The Columbus market is flooded with former QSI employees who would never return. They weren't treated well.

Quick Solutions2016-07-15
  8. "Technology Consulting"

in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Quick Solutions

Pros

Quick Solutions provides the opportunity work on meaningful projects with various highly ranked client companies. Corporate culture is supports skill advancement, family and charity.

Cons

Limited career path opportunities due to corporate restructuring.

Quick Solutions2015-11-30
  9. "Quick/Fusion"

Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Quick Solutions full-time

Pros

They are Tier 1 firm for some of the large companies in Ohio. Medical benefits were great before Fusion purchased them.

Cons

Quick is one of the lowest paying consulting companies I have ever worked for. If you are unemployed and don't have any other options, then accept a position through them. Otherwise, I would encourage anyone to work with other contracting companies. I am looking for other opportunities right now.

Quick Solutions2015-12-03
  10. "QSI - Fusion Alliance"

in Columbus, OH

I worked at Quick Solutions for more than a year

Pros

QSI used to be a great place to work, however, slowly the benefits that made it a great place are being removed.

Cons

There has been a "joining" of forces with Fusion Alliance, QSI is slowly losing its identity.

Quick Solutions2015-08-08