Found 39 of over 519 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Quikr India? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Quikr India employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work Timings and poor Management" (in 30 reviews)
- "No work life balance and no wfh options and 45hrs/week strict criteria" (in 17 reviews)
- "low salary compared to other startups" (in 15 reviews)
- "No Job Security at all; They fire you at any time" (in 15 reviews)
- "No work from home policy." (in 6 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Feb 5, 2020Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
work life balance is good you will get enough time to learn new things
no perks given to employees
- 4.0Nov 26, 2019Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Immense opportunity to learn and ownership of projects end to end
No work life balance and no wfh options and 45hrs/week strict criteria