KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 322 of over 343 reviews

3.6
QuinStreet Chairman and CEO Doug Valenti
Doug Valenti
Pros
  • "Its a good company with a decent work life balance(in 32 reviews)

• "Great place to learn about the industry and have a very hands on approach(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There's been so many upper management changes due to the instability of the company and market place(in 12 reviews)

• "Poor senior management which always rotates(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

Jun 17, 2021 - G&A Senior Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team; lots of learning and growth opportunities; leadership promotes for open and honest communication; good work-life balance

Cons

Food and snack options are not extensive

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Operations

Jun 16, 2021 - Senior Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a hardworking and fun environment with a great deal of support for developing professionally. The culture around working together, finding solutions and development is very strong. It's a great place to work and like anything, you get what you put into it. Management provides a great deal of opportunity to employee's that may not be available in similar sized, other companies.

Cons

There are no negatives to working with QuinStreet that are specific to mentioning. There are always cons to any company but IMO, nothing meaningful.

3. 5.0

Great Place To Work

Jun 16, 2021 - Senior Finance Manager in Foster City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the people and culture. A place to set career goals and achieve them if you are willing to work hard.

Cons

Don't have as many food/catering/snack options as some tech companies around the bay.

4. 2.0

A place to work.

Sep 29, 2020 - Analytics in Foster City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

No frills company - rarely attend superfluous soft meetings. Great place to work out of college. I work on a great team and really like my manager.

Cons

Low pay, cheap company: Starting salary was low for a technical job in the SF Bay Area. I've now been at QS for 1.25 years and haven't received the raise/promotion we are promised after a year, yet my responsibilities and duties have skyrocketed the last 3 months. Didn't give out stipends for WFH supplies, wouldn't even buy me a travel monitor. Not sure where all the budget for Halloween parties and DayAways went, but it sure didn't go to helping out employee productivity. Exploitative treatment of the summer interns: Interns were supposed to work for three months and then get hired. Internships were "extended" for a few months, during which we worked hard to train our intern to operate semi-independently. Found out that we won't be hiring them all after all due to a COVID related "hiring freeze". If you check the QS website, we're *definitely* still hiring right now. The whole thing feels shady, dishonest and disappointing. Company as a whole has no culture: What little culture we did have took a nosedive during COVID. We have a monthly trivia game and a company-wide email, that is IT. QS has never been one of those warm-and-fuzzy tech companies, but at this point I am just interacting with names on a screen every day. I have a personal/non-work relationship with literally 1 person. QS should have a Hackathon, make some funny slack channels, ANYTHING.

5 people found this review helpful

Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We validate your concerns and are happy to address them. We will share the feedback!

5. 5.0

Great Company

Mar 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, great team, great leadership

Cons

There is no Employee Stock Purchase Plan

Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for the great review! An amazing culture and collaborative office for our employees are just a few things that make QuinStreet stand out among the rest.

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to begin career

Apr 28, 2021 - Software Developer in Fremont, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible hours, good team, new things to learn in project

Cons

not a place for lot of growth opportunities

Recruiting Coordinator

We appreciate the review! An amazing culture, collaborative office, and career advancement opportunities for our employees are just a few of the things that make QuinStreet stand out among the rest.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company with room to grow

Mar 2, 2021 - Data Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

room for career growth in the company, pleasant work environment, additional elective training courses are available, ensured employee safety during covid

Cons

call center employees don't receive all of the same paid holidays as other locations

Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will share the feedback!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good experience so far

Feb 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture with a lot of different growth and learning opportunities. Great benefits. Leadership team has an open door policy and makes time for you.

Cons

No major concerns. There is a lot to learn but that is a positive in my opinion.

Recruiting Coordinator

We appreciate the review! We are glad that you enjoy working here as much as we do! Thank you so much for continuing to be part of the QuinStreet family.

9. 5.0

Love the Work Culture

Feb 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Teams and Leadership, Fun Start Up Environment with the stability that comes with being at a public company

Cons

None I can think of.

Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for the great review! Our People Operations team strives to make sure our culture stays true to our amazing employees – like you!

10. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

May 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good manager, unlimited PTO and sick days

Cons

Less salary, not much growth

Viewing 1 - 10 of 322 Reviews