QuinnCom Reviews | Glassdoor

2.8

"Great place to work"

in Jupiter, FL

I worked at QuinnCom

Pros

Excellent environment, friendly co workers and great location. I loved working there and the pay rate was in line with all other companies. I was able to design and develop many projects with the time I spent there. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

I did not really have any cons....

QuinnCom2015-10-29
  2. "Great Environment"

I have been working at QuinnCom

Pros

Great people, work environment, creative group

Cons

I don't have many cons

QuinnCom2016-04-20
  3. "If you are desperate for a job, it's okay"

I worked at QuinnCom full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a variety of clients, including high-end projects.

Cons

The people in management are extremely pushy and they pull in different directions. One will push for unrealistic goals while the other will push for quality, even though they don't have any education or skills in the area of quality. They micromanage you and make life frustrating. Often, they are downright rude. They will insult anyone and everyone behind their back, including clients. There is a lot of unfairness... too. Some people will be shooting the breeze for over half the day while the hard-working employees are questioned over their hours.

QuinnCom2016-04-18

"QuinnCom is a Stepping Stone"

in Jupiter, FL

I worked at QuinnCom

Pros

Small company - good place it you are starting off in a new field and want to learn.

Cons

They rarely do anything in house...they out source most of the work if not all of it to India. Way to go and support American jobs so you can pocket the profits while the employees have work on second hand computers or no tools to do their job. There is no system in how the business is run or organized; no communication or accountability. They expect you do the job right without full knowledge of the project.

Advice to Management

Take ownership and get out of your office to talk with your employees. Hold start up meetings instead of throwing the scope at a person without a conversation.

QuinnCom2015-07-22