Quomation Insurance Services Information Technology Administrative Reviews | Glassdoor

Quomation Insurance Services Information Technology Administrative Reviews

1 review

Information Technology Administrative

5.0
J.R. Jensen
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I gained experience at a number of different positions - from entry level and then all the way up to senior management (in 7 reviews)

• With the addition of our new senior developer I now am very confident I have the tools I need to get the job done (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Mostly They were let go by the owner for very weak reason (in 7 reviews)

• He likes to post a lot of fake reviews here because they have difficulty hiring people (not surprising) (in 6 reviews)

"IT administrator"

Current Employee - IT Administrative in Midvale, UT
    Current Employee - IT Administrative in Midvale, UT

I have been working at Quomation Insurance Services full-time

Pros

Came from a rather large corporation that did work with various government entities and had practically limitless budgets. Was a bit concerned about if Quomation would have adequate hardware to run the virtualized platforms that the management wanted.

Great hardware, great programming and support team and I like the sales team that they are not promising ridiculous things to the customers. Overall I am very pleased with the company and like the challenges of migrating the IT infrastructure to a virtual environment

Cons

That the environment isn't already virtualized. Half joking here - if networks were all set up correctly i would never have a job. So while i scratch my head at the way some of the stuff was done, I realize this is exactly what keeps me employed.

Advice to Management

you know once i have vsphere all humming along - i'm going to ask for that secondary datacenter replication. so just keep that in mind!