Quotient Reviews

Updated May 18, 2022

Found 250 of over 267 reviews

3.8
Quotient Chief Executive Officer Steven Boal (no image)
Steven Boal

16 Comments

Advertising

115.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Quotient~1098789
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Quotient and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great Work Life Balance & Company Culture

Jan 28, 2022 - Senior Manager Talent Acquisition in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quotient is a company I am proud to work for! It is a stable and growing company that cares about its employees and gives them the support to help them improve. Also: Growth, benefits, training, flexible schedule and remote work

Cons

My only regret is that I didn't start working with this company earlier in my career.

2. 5.0

Still too new

May 11, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of training in comparison to my last job they just threw you in the deep end and it was pretty much sink or swim, but here at Quotient the training is pretty thorough. And, you get a mentor or “co-pilot” to walk you through. The team and individuals pretty positive and overall a fun, lively group. It’s a good atmosphere. So, to reiterate/reinforce … the people are great! Cool company culture! By that I mean we are getting a mental health day, which is awesome because this goes to show the company cares about the well-being of its’ employees! It sounds like there is flexibility to move up and get raises or different titles after said time and given your performance. Awesome benefits like health insurance day one.

Cons

Tough learning curve. I thought I’d pick it up quicker given prior experience as a CSM and considering skill sets I’ve already developed with programs like Salesforce, but it really feels like drinking from a “firehose” as they say. Everyone is talking about recent lay offs so fingers crossed this growth is calculated and my role doesn’t get impacted by the termination of a contract with one of their retail partners. It does sort of feel like a lot of the company resides in Ohio and it feels slightly cliquey but I’m still too new to know?

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

There should be 10 circles of hell

Apr 3, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really nice coworkers for the most part.

Cons

Dante taught us the 9 circles of hell. There should be a 10th and it should be called Incompetence and its location would be Quotient. This place is a disaster. Unreasonable quota (think 50-75%+ YOY). Product is a mess, under delivery of media, a new shiny product every quarter that never fails to fall flat on its face. Culture is non existent. They slap a label on and say "we have it" but they don't. A random few get celebrated and you will never be that person unless you are really good at sucking up. Leadership is a joke with zero idea of real market conditions as they continue to lose retailers left and right and then act like it's "no big deal", except it is when it takes your annual numbers down by 50% or more as a company....but again, your quota will not experience that type of relief even though the problem can be laid squarely at the feet of upper management. Some of their top investors and suing them and being very loud about it in the press so the stock remains in the gutter. I was actually successful here but it came with the added benefits of unreasonable stress, clients who were constantly angry and the added slap of a pay cut each year due to quota raises. If you like yourself at all, stay away.

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Best hiring process

Mar 28, 2022 - ecommerce Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I just recently was hired at Quotient. The hiring process was the most smooth and wonderful I have ever had! It was a quick process and the communication from the recruiter was immaculate. I'm one week in and my views have not changed. Quotient really cares about work/life balance. It's a business that is working to adapt with an ever-changing industry and environment. I am thrilled to be part of the Q-Crew

Cons

My role does not have a structured training program. Some aspects of the business are fairly new and do not have these things outlined yet. Not a hinderance for me or others who have industry background and self learning mentalities. However, could be difficult for someone changing career paths.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are supportive and Team is good. Reasonable yearly salary hikes. Learning Curve stays up and you get to increase your tech stack.

Cons

Higher Management has ambiguous vision and the company is struggling to keep up its name and brand value

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

Good place to grow quickly, but not a place to stay longterm

May 11, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is changing. Opportunity to advance career.

Cons

Poor vision and changing in "focus" or "big bets" every 3-6months. Losing retail partnerships which is the competitive advantage. Good people keep leaving. Operational errors occur left and right. Middle management layer adds no value.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Excellent interview process

Apr 3, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely well organized interviewing process. Standard phone interview with HR. 3-4 interviews back to back via zoom. HR is quick to deliver feedback. I was very surprised how fast the process was. Company benefits are great. PTO is very generous and encouraged. Onboarding plan is very spelled out. You aren’t just thrown in or expected to know things.

Cons

You don’t hear from HR much during offer to start date, use of an automated system. At first was a little nerve racking, but ended up being a smooth process.

8. 5.0

Culture, Benefits, Diversity

Feb 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good culture; I see them actively trying to do better in areas of diversity, recognition of employees for their hard work, and career pathing. I judge these areas not by saying Quotient is perfect in them, but their ability to have an open-mind and discuss these topics. They are asking "how can we do this better?" and that says it all to me about culture. -Work from home; many roles are remote or have the ability to work a fully work from home schedule or a hybrid model. I think this is important for work-life balance and understanding employees needs as we make it through the pandemic. -excellent benefits

Cons

-Would love to see more diversity across the board; from hiring, to promoting, to awareness. Rating this 4 stars because I believe it's something the company is actively wanting to do better in.

9. 5.0

Great company!

Mar 28, 2022 - Client Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of resources and lots of people willing to help out. Lots of tenured folks as well which is a great sign.

Cons

Just some initial set up things like access to certain platforms, etc.

10. 5.0

Life Changing Company

Mar 30, 2022 - Human Resources Specialist in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people, the benefits, the feeling of “you belong”.

Cons

Some interfaces they have are redundant and overused, however this company didn’t make them, so we as a team will only build off of them and make it stronger and better for future employees.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 250 Reviews

Quotient Reviews FAQs

Quotient has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 267 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Quotient to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Quotient employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Quotient. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

65% of Quotient employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Quotient 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Quotient to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Quotient Job Seekers