What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and flexible!" (in 73 reviews)
- "Mon through fri work schedule and resort benefits were good." (in 29 reviews)
- "headquarters in Ohio and Chicago TM are great people." (in 28 reviews)
- "workers are nice others not so much" (in 10 reviews)
- "Decent coworkers and I worked from home full time." (in 8 reviews)
- "Management is bad really bad" (in 37 reviews)
- "Long hours and make you spend at least two hours after you’re done with work cleaning." (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper, upper management is indifferent." (in 13 reviews)
- "No overtime pay and managers favor their friends" (in 12 reviews)
- "Terminal manager will fight you tooth and nail if you need a day off, does not care the reason only that you are at work." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of R+L Carriers and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3 of over 643 reviews
Updated Sep 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "company owned resorts"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 30, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Paid weekly, company resorts are free for use and the company is privately owned by a liquid family. They are not indebted up to their eyeballs like some of their competitors
Leadership is lacking in every area they have gotten too big for their britches and employees are expected to work twice as hard as one would anywhere else day in and day out. If you want to get burned out on your work-work here!
- 4.0Sep 21, 2021Shop ForemanCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWest Columbia, SC
At least in the maintenance department of this company my superiors are supportive, dependable, and will have your back as long as you are in the right which i would have no other way. they are good people and the pay is great! they have four company owned resorts that are free of charge to employees and their immediate family.
the shift offered at my location is not ideal as there is not a day shift.