R L Klein & Associates Reviews | Glassdoor

Bob Klein

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Pharmacist I"

I worked at R L Klein & Associates full-time

Pros

We work really good, I have to get them as a Temporary agency because that was the only choice that they give me, before I was working with Pharm-Pro International Inc, and quick they make me change to R.L Klein and Associates.

Cons

No benefits at all only the pay check every week and That is it.

Advice to Management

No you do not need to advice the manager, I can still work for them, if they call me, to tell that they have a job for me, I want to keep that door open.

2. "LPT"

Former Freelancer - LPT in Stockton, CA
    Former Freelancer - LPT in Stockton, CA

I worked at R L Klein & Associates (Less than a year)

Pros

Great job, with great team members. Job is satisfying and not too difficult.

Cons

Very difficult to communicate with the company...lots of delays and waiting. Keep the applicants informed as to where they are in the in the hiring process. It's very tedious waiting and waiting. I was there and my mother became terminally ill and eventually passed. I was told to contact them and I would be re-hired....never happened.
    Worked a great deal of hours, 2-3 shifts in a row. Tiring at times, because you would be mandated due to lack of employees, ....work or leave. Charge Staff that was charge in main building, are very difficult to deal with, and somewhat hateful.

Advice to Management

Keep perspective employees informed! Allow staff time to acclimate in order to do their jobs properly and safely.

"Medical Registry Review"

Former Employee - Director of Business Operations in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at R L Klein & Associates (More than 10 years)

Pros

R.L. Klein & Associates has been in business for over 30 years providing contract services for the State of California. They have a stellar reputations with the state departments and facilities.

Cons

Limited areas for growth and expansion. State cuts make it challenging to offer competitive rates and continue to grow.