R&B Plumbing & Heating Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Plumber Commercial"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at R&B Plumbing & Heating full-time

Pros

Plenty of work.If you like a lot of hours then this is the job for you. You can also get weekend and holidays if you want them

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this job. I just wish I could have got more hours work. Plus I need to have a 20 word minimum.

Advice to Management

The next time you come to panama city give your old buddy a call and we will go fishing. Looser has to clean and cook plus drive the boat the next time.

Aug 3, 2015 – HR Manager

Hi Atlanta, this is R&B Plumbing & Heating in Vancouver, BC, Canada! I'm sorry you posted to the wrong company, but all is not lost, the nice things you say about us, are coincidentally, true! :)... More

2. "Fun and fulfilling work environment"

Former Employee - Office Coordinator in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Office Coordinator in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at R&B Plumbing & Heating (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for R&B for 2 years. They recognized my potential and set-out to help me be successful. Through positive feedback and support I moved from a part-time data entry position to be the full-time Office Coordinator. The owners Rob and Michelle genuinely care about their employees and they listen to our ideas and because of that their employees remain committed to them and R&B.

Cons

Not really any cons that I can think of. Due to the company's swift growth, the addition of well educated and dedicated technicians is greatly needed. This will ensure that both customers and contractors are receiving work in a timely manner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Sep 4, 2015 – Co-Owner

Thank-you for your kind review. Our 'Promote from Within' policy was prevalent here as you were working your way up through the company towards a position of Operations Manager when your family was... More

3. "satisfied"

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

Pros

awesome co-workers / great atmosphere

Cons

hours compared to pay not equal

Sep 1, 2015 – Co-Owner

Hello "Satisfied",

We are a small company, and the branch manager is the owner...so I'm not quite sure who you are:)
    You are right though, we are a family at R&B and our work atmosphere is one... More

4. "Great group of people to work with."

Current Employee - Journeyman Plumer in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Journeyman Plumer in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Pros

R&B is a small family-run company where employees are required and encouraged to become proficient in many different aspects of the plumbing and heating trades. The owner truly wants to provide his customers with the best quality workmanship that is possible. I specialise in high end custom hydronics and this company has given me the opportunity to hone my skills. As a person who takes great pride in his workmanship, I appreciate being encouraged to give customers the best possible plumbing and heating systems. They also have a good benefits package and the guys are great to work with.

Cons

Not really a downside, but I would advise anyone who decides to work here to let the owner Rob know what you exactly what you expect in terms of raises etc. Rob is a shrewd business man and if you are truly worth top dollar, prove it and then ask for the rate. But let’s see… a true downside? I suppose a downside would be the common complaints that come with service—some times days go long when there are emergencies. That’s going to happen at any plumbing company and if you are a plumber, you probably already know this.

Advice to Management

Keep running things like you’ve been running things.

Sep 1, 2015 – Co-Owner

Thanks for the great review. And thanks for the good advice. We do things a little differently now (since you've left us for a career in the medical field)
    We check in regularly with the industry... More