RAMPS International Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Work Place Review"

Current Employee - Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior IT Business Systems Analyst

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have working with Ramps International for 6 years now. Within that time frame, Ramps International has applied for my H1 and then Greencard. They've also always found a client for me. Anytime I needed any help, they were always there for me.
    The president of the company- Ram, is one of the most honest and transparent person. Also, he's always available to answer your questions/concerns.

Cons

6 years working here and I have no issues with them yet.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Configuration Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Configuration Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been working at RAMPS for over 6 years and i must say the reason i have been around this long is because they take good care of their employees.
    1. Very Honest
    2. Readily assist in any situation that demands employer intervention, whether it by via phone, email or providing documentation.
    3. Very supportive and responsive.
    4. Pay timely, as promised.
    5. The President is just a text/call away - this is RARE.

Cons

I cannot think of one, but i will surely update this review, should there be any in the future.

Advice to Management

A bit more employee/employer engagement seminars (annually) would definitely add cherry to the cake.

3. "My working experience with RAMPS International Inc."

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at RAMPS for more than 2 years now. There are a lot of pros to speak about RAMPS. Below are some of the most important ones from my perspective::

1. Friendly on-boarding process- I was greeted in cordial way and was guided the steps of onboarding with a sheer frendliness.
    2. Motivating CEO and staffs - As a growing company, RAMPS does its best to ensure employees' questions and concerns get addressed in a timely way. Both CEO and staff members are amicable and approachable. There had been few instances where others were pulling my leg and discouraging me about my situation but RAMPS always motivated me to keep going further - no doubt it worked!
    3. Great immigration team- As a person who was looking for a reliable company to assist with immigration status while working, I found RAMPS as a messiah! They provided all the necessary papers/documents in a timely manner to maintain my CPT. And when it came to petitioning for my permanent residency, their effort was unparalleled. That awesome petitioning resulted in Greencard approval. I always had a question or another almost every month. They did answer with utmost patience! I sincerely thank them for that. That's example of professionalism and a sign of a company which is bound to be more successful every year.
    4. Payroll process - I always received my pay on time. What more than that! Accounts staff members are super helpful in addressing any questions or concerns.
    5. Prompt response to emails- I already mentioned about prompt responses in above bullet points. But I think prompt email responses deserve a separate bullet point for its helpfulness.

Cons

We all have flaws and we work to fix them as part of life and process. I already pointed out some and they were fixed in timely manner :) So nothing is worth mentioning here right now.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Be helpful to employees as usual...

4. ""Fortunate to work here""

Pros

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Awesomely experienced seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

The people are all super nice and friendly, probably because we are all treated with respect. Really relaxed, family style atmosphere but doesn't stop your ability to work like some places. Great benefits too.

Management: Starting with the million dollar smile PRESIDENT, He is an amazing person. Not sure how he manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best president i have ever worked for …

Cons

None really - I have worked at 2 other consultancies and this is by a mile the best.

Advice to Management

The involvement shown is motivational. Keep it going.

5. "Lead IT Consultant"

Current Employee - Lead IT Consultant in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Lead IT Consultant in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time

Pros

One of the best company to work for, very employee friends, flexible management, very supporting Immigration, Recruitment staff. Employees are always benefit from supporting management, I am glad to be part of wonderful growing organization.

Cons

Need to spread our commitment with every direct customers for horizontal growth as well.

Advice to Management

Can focus on larger clients by offering our niche consulting services by leveraging offshore development center.

6. "Transparent Employer"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best transparent employer I have ever worked with. I had 1+ years of experience at Ramps and it is with full of satisfaction till date.

1. Interactive immigration and accounts teams.
    2. Team clears all the doubts with patience and dedication.
    3. Very cool CEO.

Cons

will update once I face any.

"Great company for a great career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I wanted to write a candid review so it will help many other friends who are aspiring for a great career. In today's world, there are many IT consulting companies around us to confuse which one to go with. Almost every other company is more or less gives the same experience but I found Ramps International Inc. very different from the rest. After Circling around few other companies, I chose Ramps as my final destination for many reasons. I have been with them for almost 4 years now. Ramps is run with utmost professional values and business ethics with no hidden or asterisk policies. I'm very happy here. I get the answers for my questions with in no time from concern departments, very prompt and timely salary deposits and above all, their immigration standards are very high. They did my I-140 and my extensions so very well with no issues, which is the prime most satisfying factor for any non-immigrant employees.HR, payroll and immigration departments are very responsive, responsible and accommodative that I would recommend to choose Ramps for a hassle free career. I cannot end this review without thanking the President of Ramps for being on the top of every employee needs, for his quick responsiveness, for setting high standards in the company and for his readiness to help. Thank you for establishing a great work place.

Cons

I cannot think of any

Advice to Management

Keep up all your good work you have been doing.

8. "Very good Experience"

Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Dallas, TX

I worked at RAMPS International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I would like to share my honest opinion on the company. joined RAMPS in the year 2010 and worked for over 6 years and recently taken a full time job in TX after getting my permanent residency. My journey with RAMPS has been a smooth sail as my visas, green card including the PD porting has been professionally taken care of the company.
    I got an RFE at I-140 due to my three year bachelors degree at BITS Pilani, and I was advised by the immigration team of RAMPS on what document is needed from my University and what documents are needed from my side etc., and without any hassle my case got approved. Friends, there are thousands of companies out there in United States, every company will have some kind of issues, but my advise to people here is, RAMPS delivers what it promises and they have a proven history of Documentation and on time pay. Apart from all these, every member of this company is reachable for any kind of matter. So I personally recommend this company who is in search of a good employer.

Cons

Not any I can think of ..

9. "Accounts Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Edison, NJ

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very Professional yet friendly and helpful environment, excellent benefits, would recommend friends to work for this company.

Cons

Not any I can think of.

10. "Excellent Experience with RAPMS International company as a Employee"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst

I have been working at RAMPS International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They have more than 100+ employees on their payroll, Marketing team is very good including they legal and visa processing team. Because of their good track record and proper documentation they really stand out in the market place.
    I have been employed at Ramps for over a years now and can say that my experience has been great. The company operates under a CEO that casts positive attitude and values his employees with high morale; the HR team is very co-operative and transparent and the legal team works diligently and meticulously when it comes to Visa processing.

The best thing I like about the company is the CEO getting personally involved in matters that require special attention; not only he gets involved but he also makes an honest effort to ensure the employees are satisfied with the best possible resolution. I would highly recommend this company for those looking to launch their career in IT or those who are experienced but looking for a positive change.
    I am happy with this company and thank full to them for all the help they provided to me.

Cons

No Cons at this point